IT HAPPENED

IT.

FINALLY.

HAPPENED.

buzzfeed.com/tylerkingkade/dc-comics-suspends-editor-following-buzzfeed-news-report?utm_term=.xyqkgvY1E&bftwnews#.ov81R3wq0

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/12/entertainment/andrew-kreisberg-warner-bros-supergirl-sexual-harassment/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Massive power vacuum in the superman office in the week immediately following Bendis' contract
kill me now.

Fucking good riddance

This shit has been going around for fucking years.
Sure took them long enough, and they're only doing it 'cause everyone else is.

Just when it become FULLY PUBLIC and part of what recently has been going, they decided to fire him. Truly a shameless company.

>buzzfeed

>Sure took them long enough, and they're only doing it 'cause everyone else is.
I can't believe we live in a time where we can say that there's an on-going trend of this.

It's like every day you can ask "who's next?"

Berganza totally deserved it, though. Don't get me wrong.

Hora de la Verganza

Good riddance to the awful bastard.

Good riddance. Even without this shit he should have been fired ages ago.

When did Buzzfeed start becoming a serious site for journalism and not the epitome of clickbait faggotry written by part-time media studies college girls?

Sheesh. When it rains it pours.

Never ever.

Yes because he had such a good recording of restraining Johns worst impulses. He definitely would have stood up to Bendis or something.

Honestly I'm looking forward to the ripple effect this causes...

The industry has been stagnating on the old guard for too long and this is just the thing to flush them out and bring in fresh talent

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teacher, leave them kids alone

Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone

All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

[Chorus by pupils from the Fourth Form Music Class Islington Green School, London]

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone

Hey, teacher, leave us kids alone

[Spoken:]
Wrong! Do it again!
Wrong! Do it again!
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!
You! Yes, you, behind the bike sheds, stand still, laddy!

Aw, you left out the spoken intro.

I don't really care if he was handsy I just dislike him because he's a terrible editor. H'el on Earth, Doomed, and the botched Truth ending are all on him.

Watch as everyone now loves him because "all wimmin r evil liars".

IF YOU DON'T EAT YA MEAT YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY PUDDING

anyone who does that is just being contrarian, he's just too bad at his job to be defended on any level

well that's why this is so interesting to see. its all these supposed feminist liberals being taken down after championing THERES NO SUCH THING AS A FAKE SEXUAL ASSAULT REPORT for such a long time

its an interesting case study politically, and a good example of why you shouldn't vote against your own racial and gendered interests

Good riddance. What upsets me about this is that it took this long to get rid of this shit heel. All DC did in regards to sexual assault and harassment allegations made against Eddie was shuffle Berganza around the offices and hope he could keep his myself in check. Hence my earlier catholic priest comment. I hope hat DC did fire Berganza because it was long overdue.

Does this mean we'll get the trunks back?

kék.

You're already four minutes late

Good he's awful. I'd make Jurgens editor to replace him.

when are the CB Cebulski stories going to come out?

I could see Waid getting it if he wants to come back

You think it was coincidental?

Bendis is always a sign of dark times. Be aware that the future isn't bright.

When the real world outside became just as ridiculous and panicky.

he's a tick timing bomb. even if hes momentarily doing good, you will still worry because of that. the worry will never go off, no matter how good or bad he does unless hes out.

>I could see Waid getting it if he wants to come back

Not likely. Waid is very unstable mentally. He can't work in that sort of office environment and there are a lot of stories of him going apeshit or crying like a girl because he couldn't deal with something or another.

>People now know they can get anyone fired by simply claiming something

That's not all folks:

cnn.com/2017/11/12/entertainment/andrew-kreisberg-warner-bros-supergirl-sexual-harassment/index.html
'The Flash,' 'Supergirl' showrunner suspended amid sexual harassment claims
>

Looks like Scott Allie left Dark Horse at the perfect moment. If the son of a bitch is smart, he'll keep his head down and ride this out.

Why does Sup Forums hate him? I read DC but don't actually know anything about him.

They started running actual news occasionally a couple of years back.

>when are the CB Cebulski stories going to come out?

Right after Perlmutter gets outted.

And here I used to think liberalism was about liberty (hence the name) as opposed to censorship and repression. Thankfully, now I know better and can await a future where we can all be free from freedom.

Nigga has worse hair than Norman Osborne, just looking at him is a sexual assault.

HIT ME ON THE WAY OUT, BAYBEEEEE

HIT ME ONNTHE WAY OUT BAYBEEEEE.

>Why does Sup Forums hate him? I read DC but don't actually know anything about him.

He is the superman group editor so people blame him (and his predecessor) for all the shit on the books since Nu52 especially Lobdell, Superman/WW (the book) and all the Post-Convergence crapfest.

This sexual harassment hunt/purge has been fucking insane. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

This is insane.

no

Berganza was known for years to be a legitimate sexual harasser. Actual DC policy was that he be put in a position without contact with female colleagues. The wider controversy was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Scott Allie's hair both horrifies and fascinates me.

All the people ITT who are saying this unfounded are fucking casuals. Berganza's conduct was an open secret in the industry and this first broke fucking years ago.

Whine all you like about unfounded allegations, but Berganza is not a case like that.

obviously he's speaking in general, idiot.

I'm more interested to see what happens next. All the new blood.

Now if only this could happen in Japan...

Boco I'll never get tired of your ability to make a completely offbeat and irrelevant comment.

accoridng to a guy who worked on dh and posted here, dark horse management is ridiculous. not only awful t what they do but they are awful people in general, sexual harassment, abusing employees, all kinds of shit

>new blood
You mean like Bendis?

>As soon as Bendis is hired they begin the editor purge.

It's ridiculous. Lots of people who haven't done anything serious are getting their lives ruined.

There's a difference between blackmailing someone for sex and dropping your spaghetti in front of a co-worker

I think user is worried that Bendis will be editor now.

>Also, implying anyone cares about Risk, including his own creator Jurgens.
Heh.

they fired half the editorial staff to squash all the complaints and he only recently left the company to go freelance though he is working with Image supervising a Las Vegas tribute book

Huh, guess I lucked out when they didn't hire me.

I think I remember reading that they hired CNN's investigative journalism team after CNN fired them through restructuring.

>Now if only this could happen in Japan...

Oh here comes another expert on the Japanese comic book industry.

just fuck off dumb namefag

Er, younger than that.

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

The male purge continues as planned. Excellent.....

Cebulski has been a creep for years. Everyone at Marvel knows it.

Bendis the comic book writer?

Nobody likes him as a editor.

>There's a difference between blackmailing someone for sex and dropping your spaghetti in front of a co-worker
Not to women women. There's no good or evil for women; only beauty. If Berguenza didn't want to be fired, he should've been born hot.

>dropping your spaghetti in front of a co-worker

None of the accusers have done anything like that. Everything they've done is serious but to people like if it isn't A rape threat it isn't serious.

GO OUT OUTSIDE, EXPERIENCE PEOPLE. YOU'RE SICK.

I thought he was just a prick the two times I've met him

Bendis the new lord and master of DC Comics.

Amazing he comes off as an asshole even in his internet posts.

What's his end game?

Can't believe you guys were gullible enough to believe him.

it's a shame because he's a great editor

>GO OUT OUTSIDE, EXPERIENCE PEOPLE
I already did that. People suck.

still not coming back. DC fired the guy sucking his balls

>Bendis the Jew
>Coincidences
The entire reason he left Marvel was because they told him no. Do you really think he's settle for any less at DC?

Yeah, that feels kinda wrong in a way but we can't deny that most of these guys have definitely done the shit they've been accused of. I mean, are we supposed to come out to defend well known creeps and assholes like Weinstein and Ratner?
It is kinda scary that it might get out of hand though.

Like, the writer?

>berguenza
lel

nah he was piece of shit, but at this rate it's going overboard

if you'll blacklist someone for sexual misconduct, how about you blacklist the other who routinely fuck over people in non sexual ways? what's so fucking special about this particular harassment?

Americans are reaching a point where people will just decide working with the other sex is simply not beneficial.

you will pretend people haven't gotten excessive punishment?

Complete pouch empire.

so who gets his job?

I can see him leaving comics, if they offer him a tv or movie job position.

>Lots of people who haven't done anything serious are getting their lives ruined.
Examples?

Mike Cotton probably. Of the five left in the Superman offices, he has the most seniority.

fuck, he is literally worse as an editor than Eddie "Molestation Extravaganza" Berganza

Seniority doesn't mean he's a cert to get the job though.

So Marvel next?

I expecting Quesada to sexually harass women all the time yet gets away because of big daddy Perlmutter.

Perlmutter needs to get busted next. Badly.

>if you'll blacklist someone for sexual misconduct, how about you blacklist the other who routinely fuck over people in non sexual ways
Won't ever happen. To liberals, the only evil in the world is bigotry; scamming, embezzlement, property damage or mass murder are just tragic misunderstandings that are one sob story away from bringing redemption.

Perlmutter (according to Rich the Leech)

So many people working for the big two are on work-for-hire contracts that the whole thing is a profoundly reputational game.

Perlmutter seems more like the kind of guy that would meticulously identify the best value local whore and then visit her for exactly an hour at the same time every Tuesday afternoon.

Marvel is Disney's. They are considered allies.

Yeah, but Buzzfeed gets Disney money so...

One must fall for Bendis to rise.

DC comics is officially about to get worse. The take over begins right now

Like that matters. Disney is just a bigger target.

No amount of lawyers in the world can keep down an angry woman.

The real reason.

Rich apparently has been sitting some on shit about him for years (comparing him to Jimmy Savile) and he starting dropping hints when the Berganza thing broke. We all thought it was Israeli war crimes or something until now.

>that pic
You do realise the worst he did against Kevin was challenge him in a race and lose, right?

That really badly match the reaction pic.