What do you guys think of push up bras and girls trying to show off their tits in public?

What do you guys think of push up bras and girls trying to show off their tits in public?

Don't care. Those types are usually single moms before their 40 with saggy tits.

depends, if the tits are large, and they use push up bras anyways, my response is thank you

if they use it to lie and actually are flat, then fuck them.

This chick has tits to die for

whores with no personality, using their tits to notice them

>push up bras
This chick doesn't need them

Deserve to be raped. I don't see it much outside of the net or in toronto.

women are valued by society for their appearance and men for their accomplishments

its why the overwhelming majority of suicides are committed by men, most women can get halfpennies out of life by just spreading their legs whereas the men have to make something of themselves

brb gotta fap

I had an interviewer who did that, needless to say I didn't get the job

You need to go back to Syria, achmed

I'm ok with that :3

nice. i'd dick her down

BITCH MAKE ME A NEW PIZZA

Schopenhauer figured this out generations ago and frankly should be required reading

Too bad she's a coal burner

Stop trying to turn me into a born again wizard Sup Forums

Nothing to with syria. Im anti women rights. Modern women don't even desrve rights.

Fucking dropped.

some of them are kewl

> 120
> 160
> Im anti women rights

Same mate, 28yo first dic wet at 16, then some but out of nowhere years of dry deasert and now im smacking myself about all that missed wizardy i could become.

You failed one of the oldest shit tests in the book. Let this be a lesson: only stare at a woman's tits when she doesn't notice.

women are looking for the greater forces of evil to prevail...think back to the times when villages were getting ransacked and women were getting raped daily. Shes lining up her access for the victor to feed at his table and bear his kids

Only a barbarous muslim would say that a woman deserves to be raped. Your taqiyya is not fooling me, you need to go back

So what. Lack of women rights is good.

So boys how about that fucking sauce

Not necessarily degenerate but most definitely distracting as fuck.

Newsflash, plenty of old cutures raped or did worse. Vikings for example. Bad women deserve to be raped.

Even your christfag religion supports it.