Buzzfeed Outs Sup Forums's Disinformation Operation

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/inside-4chans-election-day-mayhem-and-misinformation-playboo
>Posts on Sup Forums’s politically incorrect message board — a nerve center of the alt-right from which many of these posts appear to have originated — detail a multi-pronged campaign of election day social media deception and mayhem, intending to confuse, slow, and disenfranchise Clinton voters.
WE DID IT REDDIT

WTF I love Sup Forums now

We can probably turn this against them somehow
>It's the Russians! It's those evil virgin basement dwelling trolls! Their the issue!

They're*
Fuck

Kek

Its bernstein again.
Did he learn nothing when good old sammy BTFO'd the living fuck outta him?

It's funny how they label us as trolls

CTR is pathetic as hell

Sup Forums is a board of peace and satire. Reddit is to blame.

>blaming their failures on anything but their own insanity
The left everyone

why would dems be against paper ballots?

Can we start a new fucking operation already
its the night before the election

do it faggot

Doesn't matter. We'll do it anyways.

Having the media narc on our fun didn't stop thousands of UK voters from "tweeting" their Remain votes or thousands of dumb Apple fags from microwaving their iphones.

Well if it isn't "Viewtiful" Joe the Blockhead Bernstein of Buzzfeed fame. Still trying for that job at the NYT? Don't worry buddy, they'll snap you up one day, a fine journo like you? makin' a real difference, kid. They'd be crazy not to hire you!

Should have been an obvious false flag when a thread starts with Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

Nobody who is dumb enough to fall for that is smart enough to read a news article

You need to find clintons worst quotes and blend them over motivational images of trump. First gather people in and then once you've got them be like "oops my bad t
It's actual hilldawg that said this wooooops"

Viewtiful Joe!!

>or thousands of dumb Apple fags from microwaving their iphones.
Wait, it's true? I've seen one program today where they tested how to dry phones after they were dropped in water, and one was to microwave with obvious results, and after that they said something like "and that's why microwave manufactures now putting new sign in their instructions".

>news
>buzzfeed

well you're not wrong

ya you fagits will believe anything we tell you

you are neet, normie, and nu

the only thing left for you to do

is

kys

It was even dumber than attempting to dry the phone if you can believe such a thing.
The actual message was that if you put your Iphone in a microwave for 30 seconds it will fully charge the phone.

how is this not the definition of trolling?

Fucking writer of the article is called Jospeh Bernstein. You can't make this shit up.

cracker Joe?

Yeah, I just read it. Somehow I missed it completely which is sad.

biggest newsite in Hungary with most views out of any media had a front page article about how Russian propagandists spread rumors about Hilldog, i felt a bit proud but offended no Sup Forums mentioned.

Who is this /pol they refer to?

No it's definitely trolling. They're just butthurt because they know the election is close.

Remind them that the first amendment protects your speech even if it's not true, just like Liar Hillary.

The 400 lb hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again

bump

Fuck, I don't think I can't handle any more normies flooding in

lol this.

fucking (((JOE BERNSTEIN)))

The thing about disinformation is that the more they talk about it the more attention it gets

you sure that wasn't Sam Bernstein?

just curious..

either-or, we need to redpill the fuck out of these guys