Why are Republicans generally too stupid to vote for their own economic interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHYxpC92j_0
businessinsider.com/red-states-are-welfare-queens-2011-8
youtube.com/watch?v=QNR9JQGcKcQ
twitter.com/johndthorpe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain.

I am a DINK, we make much money, why would I willingly pay more taxes?

I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex.

Republicans usually aren't on welfare, nerd virgin. Voting a democrat is not in their best interest if they are the ones funding the entire thing.

fuck u nigr

no!!!!!!!!!
u!!!!!!!!!!

stuff that never happened

ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. I know, I know, it's 2016.

>only buying what she could afford instead of taking handouts is bad
FUCK off libtards

>white people

youtube.com/watch?v=FHYxpC92j_0

>r their own economic interest?
your a dorable

Actually red states use more federal money than blue states. Once again, you're an idiot being tricked into voting against your own interests.

businessinsider.com/red-states-are-welfare-queens-2011-8

>he believes libshit memes

because they love freedom more than foodstamps

that is a ton of soda he is buying. wtf

Nice argument

fraud is a white thing
you need more than a 10 second memory to execute it

Because people want the opportunity to do better, not be treated like children and have a nanny gubment.

there arent niggers and have some semblance of right and wrong

>ITT: Things that never happened

Being mad someone won't take you up on your offer to buy their vote...

you americans really need to lay off the soda

>business insider

That's because those states have more blacks in them retard.

That's the first thing I thought. No wonder they're all disgusting hambeasts with kindergarten-onset type 2 diabetes

You mean Democrats right?
Capitalism always works.
youtube.com/watch?v=QNR9JQGcKcQ

Things that never happened.

Why do liberals always think they know what's best for other people's lives?

>A cashier offered to pay the balance

Did this shithead really think anyone would believe this?

Yes we should be more like the European welfare states that continuously underperform their human capital

>spend 2 generations importing low wage mexican labor

>spend 2 generations shitting on manufacturing and industry

>sign NAFTA and kick both into overdrive

BUT LOOK, YOU'RE POOR AND NEED FOOD STAMPS NOW SO BETTER VOTE YOUR ECONOMIC INTEREST!!!!

Why are you too stupid to see that she IS voting for her own economic interests. Show me a single city that is BETTER off due to progressive economic policies. Fucking idiot. You want America to be Detroit. Go drink the water in Flint.

Why are democrats generally too stupid to vote for their own racial interest?

I hope that woman sues him for spreading her image on social medias.

No it has more to do with the fact that those states have more Federal land in them and also tend to have a larger military/defense presence

Not all Federal spending is welfare

They all look like redneck white trash

The red states in the south have the largest population density of African-Americans.

How is not having to pay federal income tax if I'm poor, voting against my economic interest?

>stupid republicans that used to have manufacturing and mining jobs we destroyed, you should vote Democrat so you can stay unemployed and on benefits

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

First of all that poster should link to what he is citing because people commonly mix up welfare and federal funding in these arguments.

>What are Niggers

Fucking retard

A popular Democrat said this once

My how things have changed.

classy....
white trash will support white trash

>Talks shit about a poor Trump supporter who doesn't want hand outs from others.

>Has a shopping cart FULL of fizzy drinks.

I think the bigger retard here is someone who goes out and buys 3 boxes of fizzy drinks.

Jesus no wonder Americans are so fat.

That may be the biggest reason a lot of us are fat, if not the only reason. Americans drink soda like it's water. Fuck, even when our doctors say we need more fluid intake, we think that means we're not drinking enough soda. Or in your case, we drink soda like it's beer.

>things that didn't happen

I'll explain what actually probably happened here
>nigger sees white woman
>overhears her make a positive comment about Trump
>becomes enraged
>takes picture of woman paying for her goods
>Hey guys, look at this picture of a racist white Trump supporter who declined my Godly generous offer to pay for her food
>btw, she's using food stamps, you'll have to take my unbiased word for it since the picture is dark, and the card looks like an average credit card

Nobody fucking talks like that.

r8 my prediction m80s

Jay Griff is an obese nigger addicted to softdrinks.

then why does Calif only get 78 cents for every dollar it sends to the Federal govt if it's less than 50% white

>doesn't support government handouts and would rather see citizens help each other out
>is still against trump for some reason

it's almost as if there's more to this election than EBT cards

>not draining the yankees dry as reparations for the War of Northern Aggression

As a Southerner, I take advantage of every federal program I can.

Trumps going to be cutting her foodstamps and welfare if he gets in

What's the issue here. She didn't want take help from an asshole. He outed himself as an asshole making that post.

And how is supporting Trump who is trying to improve the employment situation inside the US a contradiction to having an EBT card?

American who hates soda reporting in. Tea or water only.

>WCAX
>Vermont
>SEE!! IT'S ONLY WHITE PEOPLE THAT USE FOODSTAMPS!

>claim to take the high road
>be oblivious to own belittling of others
Both are a waste of space.

>Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state.

That's exactly what it is, but judging by the tone of the article he clearly wants the reader to misinterpret it as spending on welfare, with the conclusion being "REPUBLICANS USE MORE WELFARE LOL FUCK REPUBLICANS"

Pic related is the cuckold retard that wrote the article; be sure to follow him on Twitter as well: twitter.com/johndthorpe

>A cashier
Wtf are you talking about. He's talking about himself, the one who was also in line.

Eat my dick Ahmed.

"a poor Trump supporter who doesn't want hand outs from others."
>Has ebt/welfare card
>willing to take help from other trump supporter
U wot m8?

>Vote for Democrats to take my hard earned money and give it to literally fucking niggers.

Fuck you.

Silicon Valley and other Megacorps are there, largest ports on West Coast, etc.

Also:

72.9% White
14.7% Asian
6.5% Black or African American
3.8% Two or More Races
1.7% Native American and Alaska Native
0.5% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander

>6.5% Black

So Sup Forums, you know how there was a pedo ring bust by the FBI just a few days ago? Then suddenly hill was no longer under investigation?

I think she ratted in exchange to FBI in exchange for them letting her off the hook. They let her off, she shared some info on the pizza. What do you think?

Cap this faggots, calling it now

Maybe that is why they go red? Because they actually see how federal money is wasted.

Her husbands job got moved to Mexico and she likes Dr Pepper. What's your excuse, asshole.

that white % include Mexicans you retard and they're fucking lazy, that's why we're voting for Trump I thought

Fucking retarded is what it is

>tfw unsure about trump victory
>tfw imagining the smugness of liberals if trump is defeated
as an adult I have never wanted anything more than I want trump to win

This.

Yeah they are smart enough to not only abuse the system, but then vote against the system they are abusing because of their distrust of it
>I'm the only one who can fix this system
>I know because I rigged it for years
Trump logic

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS ANONS GET IN HERE WE NEED HELP

Because they are petty, incapable, little faggots and they are projecting superiority as a defense mechanism to distract you from seeing them as petty, incapable, little faggots.

They are usually public-school educated idiots who have been taught to think that "smart" means "able to recite facts" instead of "able to apply facts through critical thought". That's why they are not capable of anything except reciting "facts". Also why they place such militant faith into evolution. If evolution is false, then all they would have left is a collection of fictional trivia.

This is why the higher your education level, the more likely it is that you are a petty, incapable, little faggot. I know far more conservative college dropouts making enough income to retire than I do PhDs with anything but a head full of useless liberal knowledge and a mountain of crippling debt.

Pic related. It's Tesla, who knew the earth was a realm and that gravity was just misattributed electromagnetism. The bureaucrats who teach 7th grade science are not smarter, nor are they better informed than Tesla was. He was not a petty, incapable, little faggot.

In both blue and red states, conservatives pay most of the taxes. In both blue and red states, Dems suck up most of those tax dollars.

States going red doesn't mean every single person in the state is republican. They could have a 60 40 split and 40% of the population could be the ones abusing the system.

why are jay griffs lying bitch ass faggot motherfuckers?

You mean the same States with 30-50% black populations?

6.5% niggers compared to conservative "welfare queen state" with 25% niggers.

Mexicans work for the most part.

Alabama Racial Breakdown of Population [hide]Racial composition 1990[107] 2000[108] 2010[109]
White 73.6% 71.1% 68.5%
Black 25.3% 26.0% 26.2%
Asian 0.5% 0.7% 1.1%
Native 0.4% 0.5% 0.6%
Native Hawaiian and
other Pacific Islander - - 0.1%
Other race 0.1% 0.6% 2.0%
Two or more races - 1.0% 1.5%

Maybe she lost her fucking job from the Democrats and hates having to be on EBT.

t. Middle class libcuck that support free immigration.

Because it's impossible to get a decent paying job in Obamas America

>he votes for financial reasons

Stay pleb

>not wanting free gibs money
>voting against economic interests
some people actually want to work for their money, and don't like receiving free shit due to pride
stop making this dumbass thread

>going on benefits is in anyone's interest
I suppose, taking heroin does make you feel good for a while.

Why not tell me which areas in those red states take up the money?

Is it rural Georgia, or is it Atlanta? Is it rural Texas, or is it Austin? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm

>shopping cart full of soda

I've been on food stamps for a number of years now. Every day more an more industry and decent jobs leave. No matter where I go to work, I'm still going to need them to even be able to eat.

I'm 100% all in for Trump as I know he'll fix the root problem instead of just writing me more checks.

I know this is an outright fucking lie due to being in Delaware and knowing how much federal money this little blue state uses.

Delaware takes so much federal money that the same amount of money could be used to repair every crumbling, decaying city in the U.S. in just 1 year.

Blue states have and will ALWAYS be a drain on the U.S. even back to when the Civil War started. Red states are all self-sufficient and generate the majority of money for the country. If just Texas seceded, the U.S. would be in serious trouble. I'm a Demorat by the way, and even I can see that the Democrats have been completely corrupted.

>Tesla worship
>>>/reddit/

Leftists dont do logic.

>public education worship
>>>/9gag/

>conservative college dropouts
yes hello

Probably didn't even happen

After everything you wrote you state
>I'm a Demorat by the way
The way I see it you burgerfriends better wise up to the two party fuckfest and go massive towards independent so you vote for your candidate that represents your views and not your favorite team.

You could have said all that without mentioning your hero and the point would have still gotten across. Nothin personell kid

Maybe because they're not selfish enough to fuck everybody and their kids over for their own personal benefit? Maybe they got fucked over and want to vote for the one man who'll give them a job again so they can work for a living instead of relying on other people's money?

You really are a fucking retard