He’s gettin a film

m.ign.com/articles/2017/11/13/morbius-the-living-vampire-new-marvel-comics-movie-in-the-works-at-sony

who ?

>Venom
>Black Cat & Silver Sable
>Nightwatch
>Morbius

How many of these Spider-Man Universe movies will actually happen?

Don’t forget Mysterio and Kraven are getting solo movies.

>making a movie about a terrible one note joke character

Lobo?

I am legitimately surprised these people can clothe themselves.

I'm fine with Mysterio, but what's Kraven gonna be about? Hunting a group of mercenaries that wronged him, in the woods of Oregon?

At this rate, we'll get a Stilt-man movie no later than 2025.

Imagine it as a Disney version of Predator.

why?

Because Sony is stupid and wants money

mr "I need plasma" is getting a movie?

this.

They own Spiderman and his rogues gallery. They keep screwing the pooch on spiderman. What else can we mine for gold?

Jesus fucking Christ.

I like Morbius, he's a cool Spider-Man and Blade villain, and his issues where Pete teamed up with Lizard to fight him were great. But this is fucking retarded.

He was a popular villain for a while in the 90s actually. I saw promotions with him on Spidey stuff a lot before I read comics.

PLASMA

Sorry, I think Stiltman is marvel, while Lady Stiltman is Sony.

The vampire guy from the Spider-man cartoon.

They have zero clue of what they are doing.

Venom is currently filming

Why is Stiltman Marvel while Lady Stiltman is Sony? Shouldn't they be under the same fucking roof?

they're making a vampire movie they can sell is China

This is legitimately fascinating, using a bunch of side characters to build a universe without the main character actually appearing. I'd wonder when's Prowler but they've already got Nightwatch.

These movies need to get in line.
I'm still waiting for Spider-Man vs. The Amazing Spider-Man Parts 1 and 2, and the Aunt May movie.

But almost all of Morbius' enemies are actual vampires. That's half of his whole thing. When Spider-Man's not randomly showing up to sabotage his attempts at curing himself he's fending off crazy vampires who just won't leave him alone.

Is this why I'm not getting a Midnight Sons series on Netflix? Goddamnit.

It's no fun if blade isn't involved in anyway

Disney going in for it on their own and pulling all their shit off Netflix in 2 years is why you're not getting Midnight Sons on Netflix

Venom and that's it

Work with Disney and get those Legion of Monsters rights, Sony. Do this and I will have fulfilled a longtime dream of mine. I want tosee a Marvel Movie Monsterverse.

Fine by me. He's the only one who deserves it.

>not Stiltman

Is he going to have the palm suckers?

None. Fuck Sony.

When Disney is buying Sony movie division?

Blade and Morbius team up movie.

So they're gonna use footage of Micheal Jackson to save on paying an actor?