Brit/pol/ - Comfy Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37888849
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
strawpoll.me/11599071/
strawpoll.me/11599120
youtu.be/A65Qy5cLIoI
youtube.com/watch?v=UdhfHM8KCeE
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtu.be/Oq3qdX2TGps?t=3m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ffs lads what have we done...

#regrexit

Use this next time, lad

>Nigel Farage warns of Brexit 'anger' protests
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37888849

>Theresa May vows to relax visa system if India takes back 'tens of thousands' of overstayers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/

>Government to respond to High Court Brexit ruling (15:30)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199

>Judges could need democratic controls, says Suzanne Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>PM could call general election if Parliament votes down start of Brexit talks, warns Jeremy Hunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/

>Albanian ‘child migrant’ surge raises fears for foster families and schools
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/

>Farage compares Hillary Clinton to drug dealers in UK for using 13 separate mobile phones
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159

>What time are the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/

Fuck, I literally can't argue with that.

#regrexit

Just blew a chunk of snot the same size as my left testicle out of me snozz, lads

first for beare ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

wtf i hate brexit now

Prove it mate

We want proof

Ignore any tripfags you come across in this thread

Do not reply to them ever

cheers m8

Emily Thorncunt is losing her shit again
What a dumb whorebag

He'd better get the microscope out then

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

If you don't like Representative Democracy, move to another country. It has been the way of England since before the 1800's. 48% of the population don't deserve to be ignored just because the result went the way you wanted it to.

quallity bants!

Weeeey

>Robin "tiny thumbs" Ince expecting to be taken seriously
kek

Ted E Beare.

LADS Can you imagine what Hilary Clinton and Theresa May and Angela Merkel will get up to for the next 4 years?
The Wimmen are in charge lads.
God Help us all.

fookin belter

strawpoll.me/11599071/
strawpoll.me/11599071/
strawpoll.me/11599071/

Earlier on the Today programmer, Keir Starmer kept using this really weird phrase of "we will not frustrate the process" (kept saying it, word for word, over and over, clearly a line fed to him), which bothered me a lot, because it means absolutely fucking nothing.

I'd respect Labour more if they even said 'yeah we'll block Article 50' because then at least they were being honest (and they'd be decimated in the GE).

Oi lads theres an important question here that needs answering

I don't understand what's going on. Aren't you fuckers supposed to only comer here to annoy us? Why do you seem decent, none of this makes sense.

smug bitch needs a shovel to the face

jd.gulp kek?

BAPS

first for bun

soft roll

oh man i forgot about his feelings

>Le if u dont like it den move meme
Great. I guess if I didn't like the feudal system in the 14th century I should have just moved too? If everyone did that, no one would ever stay to fight for change and every country in the world would be dogshit.

I'm not the same guy and I voted leave but that argument is terrible.

Yeast Rock

So guess who has Are Nige's daughter on facebook.

Roll

Only a bap if it has sausage or bacon in

my home right now

Breadcake.

marry her

>Ben Miller has multiple TV advert wives
Why is this allowed

Tell me about your Brexit vote, user. How did it happen for you?

I walked out into the rain to place my X in the box. I have to admit that I briefly paused to think about whether I was really ready to disagree with all my friends, people I love and respect, and to accept that everything I'd ever been told was a lie. But I stayed strong and did my duty.

I stopped on the way back home to pick up some fish and chips. I ate and went to bed, leaving the TV on. I awoke during the night to see David Dimbleby calling it. I really couldn't believe it. We only bloody did it, lads.

Wishing our brothers and sisters in America that same gift of freedom tomorrow.

A bun on its own, a bap if there's something in it.

they're called 'fuck off this isn't facebook' cakes

its only a bap when you put something in it, on its own its just a bread bun. Bread roll would be what you make hot dogs with.

Sure it wasn't actually your left bollock mate? Best have a rummage around to be sure.

Off

Who would brit/pol/ vote for in the US Election?

strawpoll.me/11599120

That right theres a tunnocks teacake m8

would pref karen tbqh

Roll.

A roll.

Why don't YOU have a Welsh gf?

Roll (this post is not spam)

Proof

it was a sunny morning before work and i walker 2 mins down the road with an england mug full of tea

Very comfy

>tfw no brit/pol/ village/commune where we shitpost and live freely

because i have an american wife

There's only one man who can settle this debate

What proof do you want? Her surname is different.

Too young.

Bread cake

because she LEFT me

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
robbbbiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnce

Whatever you do, do not post the picture.

I know what she looks like, kek

A roll

A cob if it's tough and chewy

My mate has seen Nigel Farage in real life twice and even spoken to him and he never bloody told me, the jammy bastard.

The first time he saw him out somewhere doing a speech (can't remember where), then he saw him later that day in a pub speaking. Apparently he pointed to my mate and asked him what he thought about whatever subject he was talking about. He didn't know anything, so he just said "I-I dunno Nigel"

Dodgy bastard I'd kill to see Nige and I would've had tonnes of questions for him and bought him a pint, yet my mate gets to see him and he doesn't even appreciate it. REEEEEEEEEEE

I want one now thanks.
With bread n' jam.
Another fine English invention.

If I see that smug Pepe one more time.
This Kek meme had gotten out of hand. Btw.

Her current profile picture?

What the hell is up with Scotland?

youtu.be/A65Qy5cLIoI

>1 post by this ID
a presidential election going on and CTR throws everbodys attention to a bread bun question

a bap that you use to make burgers with you stupid fuck

Did you ever hear the commentary he did with Ricky for the Politics DVD as well? Ricky reads out a diary he kept on Robin's behalf and it's really really fucking funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=UdhfHM8KCeE

Persecution complex. Most of them, anyway.

It is not a terrible argument. We live in a representative democracy, 48% of the population should have the right to have their elected MP's have a say in the overseeing of Brexit.

Give us a clue what she looks like, I'm imagining pic related

THAT'S A BARM CAKE LAD.

Stop lieing ahmed

We call it a batch

>Green party

I'd rather talk about buns than America, lad.

What happened with Brexit? I missed something about it I think.

Please don't be angry, I can't follow anything with the fucking election a day away.

>This Kek meme had gotten out of hand. Btw.
Never

What is a gary johnson ?

Then Robin fell out with him because Ricky said a mean word on twitter, what a do-gooder nonce

What the fuck is that dyke on the right wearing?

>balanced ITV panel
>4 leftist shits piling on Trump while Nigel and American woman try to talk facts
>kike comedians cuts joke to derail proper discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

>Bun
>Implying

Have you voted yet?

Went into the station, took a final second to consider what I was doing, then put the X right in the leave box.

Walked home feeling great. Put that I voted leave on snapchat with the referendum filter because it was the right thing to do, and fuck people who would judge me for it (also posted a pro-leave FB/twitter message on the day to try and win over people).

Me and my dad sat on my bed watching the results come in until the small hours. Both leavers. Beautiful bonding session. We watched Newsnight the following day, both knackered, and we were both holding back tears at video related. After a few minutes, my dad quietly asked if I wanted a cup of tea and left to make it.

youtu.be/Oq3qdX2TGps?t=3m39s

a more important question would be; what are these?

Did he really?

HE'S LOVELY! HE'S TUFTY! HE'S LOVELY AND HE'S TUFTY!

Post picture.

Aesthetic Mosley anyone?

Aryan blood memes?

muffins

An incomplete Fairy Cake

That's not the bad part of the argument, it's the idea that if you don't like something you should just fuck off to a different country.

>implying there are non-aesthetic Mosleys

Anyone else just comfy in bed, it's only 10 to 8, but I'm tired as fuck.