Is it wrong that I unironically want to see these movies more than any upcoming Marvel or DC movie?

Is it wrong that I unironically want to see these movies more than any upcoming Marvel or DC movie?

They would at least have a > 1% chance of being interesting instead of a 0%

I feel the same way, South Park needs more movies

Supercraig: Man of Craig sounds dope as fuck

And Fastpass vs Mosquito has piqued my interest

Supercraig 3: The Earth EXPLODES and Fastpass 2: The Earth is OK Again sound amazing

Does anyone have a clear image of Dr. Timmothy's plans?

Modern southpark is worst than capeshit, so yes it's wrong.

Supercraig and Wonder Tweek would be like Bluntman and Chronic meets the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

>Bluntman and Chronic meets the Ambiguously Gay Duo.
Bluntman and Chronic was already pretty fucking gay.
Like so gay I kind of felt gross watching it.

if I had some sort of southpark screenshot maker like that one guy Id make some like greentext screenplay based on titles just for kicks

>all that SuperCraig
>no WonderTweek until phase three
Pass.

wonder tweek joins in the second craig movie and is part of the coon and friends ones
hes not really a headline coon friend

probably the reason he went to whatever its called pals

I'd watch them. They would probably be more interesting than anything out by the big 2.

I don't know if I could sit through a whole Craig movie with no tweek appearance, I'd love to see them make an official south park movie with the kids having real powers and not just kids being kids.

Here's an image without The Coon blocking the view

>not posting the superior Timmy franchise plan that has subtle Kyman hints on it.

>kyman

that automatically makes it worse,

Timmy always did have shit taste.

well he is a retard so...

But Craig was great when he was flipping off the principal and being a general downer in Pandemic. This new gay Craig sucks.

Supercraig is like one of the best heroes. He deserves the most exposure and praise.

>Kyman

I'm a poorfag so I haven't even played the game

>no standalone mysterion movie
Still trash.

Timmy made a franchise plan that apparently gives everyone equal spotlight and for some reason the human kite and coon movie connect to a cupid me TV show.

Made a quick google so here's the best pic I could find

It seems more like a way to get The Coon to come out as gay tbqh

Maybe that's why he destroyed it

>Cupid me movie
What
Maybe he really is psychic to know bout that

>no Wonder Tweek, Tupperware, Fastpass movie
>no Captain Diabetes anything
>Super Craig and Wonder Tweak only share two movies together including Freedom Pals: Civil War which will clearly be too much of a clustfuck to fit any more than one or two scenes with them together
It sucks

>Super Craig x Wonder Tweek (Japanese Market)
Subs when?

In terms of canon, who would be the most powerful hero? I assume the New Kid and Mysterion are at the top.

Definitely.

Also, now that New Kid's parents have stopped feeding him the anti-charisma meds, are his farts gonna stop bending reality?

Unless they kept giving him them anyway even after telling him the truth about everything

>Mysterion
>New Kid
>Dr. Timothy
>Captain Diabetes
>Call Girl
>Fastpass
>Super Craig
Power gap
>Wondertweak
>Tupperware
>Mosquito
>Toolshed
>The Coon
>Professor Chaos
>Human Kite (what the fuck was Kahl thinking?
Source: my ass

Who knows. I dunno how the mobile game fits in but New Kid doesn't have his butt powers. We'll have to wait for a third game, if one ever comes out.

>if one ever comes out
I'm pretty sure they'll make another one eventually.

At the very least we gotta get the super villain expac if that isn't a full on sequel

He has a show, though.

>Netflix you're greenlit

>Coon and friends that early, or at all, considering the 'and friends' series is less series than the scooby do crossovers
>Tupperware in late phase two
>PROFESSOR CHAOS IN LATE PHASE THREE

Jesus fuck, this is awful, it's like someone from the sixties made this scheduling.

>third game

>It's a fighting game
Pls no

It still involves Kite, though. Maybe he's a wingman...or a kite..man

or we get our own project diva