Libcucks always have some safe space country like Cuckanada to move to if politics don't go their way

Libcucks always have some safe space country like Cuckanada to move to if politics don't go their way.

Where does a shut-out Sup Forumstard go when the cucks just keep winning?

To hell

unzip 'em

uzip it faggot we want to see it

beta uprising

I don't have boobs.

We don't, fleeing is a Leftist tactic.

uzip ur cock, fuccboi

Oh no, I posted a picture more interesting than the topic, woe is me.

It just sucks that leftfags have all the options under the sun and rightists have none. Even Hong Kong is totally cucked by China, so no hope there.

bump

He's a big guy.

Idaho

Switzerland maybe.
Doubt they'd let in useless NEETs though.

Are you serious?
You must flee in order to live in peace, america is dead and so is Europe

Switzerland maybe 20 years ago.

Is Chile nice?

But in Switzerland weren't women not allowed to vote until about 17 years ago?

Russia. But there's a reason why it's shit, people like you.

Americans please understand, Canada as a whole is analogous to WA in that the liberals are extreme and the conservatives have the space to get away from them. Most of what you see of us comes from the major cities and only represents the faggot liberal types that always cluster in such places. Add to that an electoral system which favors the few small pockets of dense population and allows someone like Trudeau to win a majority government with only 37% of the popular vote and I can see why you would feel we are irredeemable.

I think there is hope for a reason you've all been witness to. Our liberals are so monumentally weak intellectually that their arguments are filled with base errors and fall apart under the slightest scrutiny. Many of them will make conservatives out of their children and be pushed aside by time as they virtue signal on the internet.

Idk. I think they only let rich people and Syrians in anyway.

People in Russia like me? That's nice.

When?

To war.

No, they hate everyone, even themselves. That's why they never smile. Just like you.

Last bastion of sanity

we're full

in reality i dont think its that easy to come from the US to Canada.. much easier coming here from some shit hole

I hear they have cheap helicopter rides.

Good ol Moscow, Idaho.

Oh the good old "I'll just move to canada" meme. I guess these retards don't realize we have a decently strict immigration system. Unless you're a tech support Indian/chink you're not getting in.

Russia of course, there you can whine about inferiors winning endlessly while you waste away in the infinite lands.
Nobody will come arrest you or bother you, mostly because if they don't care at all, and if they do you can just bribe them.

Buy guns. Trench in. Abandoning your nation because you didn't get your way is for losers and leftists.

>Unless you're a tech support Indian/chink you're not getting in.

what if I'm a gay cycling enthusiast with a penchant for telling dad-jokes?

>As if it wasn't obvious

Northwestern front. Predominantly white God fearing gun owning Americans up here. 1488 brother we will never get this country back if we all run like the libcucks

>Where does a shut-out Sup Forumstard go when the cucks just keep winning?
Fight for your country dumbass, only cucks flee.