Does anyone find the implications of this short disturbing...

Does anyone find the implications of this short disturbing? Like it's saying that you can just chase someone down and do unwanted sexual things to them, and they'll instantly fall for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkwNc2brWHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Like it's saying that you can just chase someone down and do unwanted sexual things to them
Wait, I don't remember that part of the short happening.

You wouldn't have even considered any of that if it was a boy and girl.

There wasn't anything sexual done. There wasn't even a confession of attraction, just a magical telling sign. In a world of hearts drawing people together, I wrote it off as magical gaydars.

>implying that's not the gays' mondus operati

what is this, a MAGA for ants?

It was just fujobait. As a male homo it's bothersome how completely unrealistic it is, especially with their attempts at delivering a heartfelt message.

I'm a homo too and I liked that it touched on the realistic pressure to keep hidden. In the end, the two boys may have gotten together, but never said anything to their peers.

ur a faget

Yes but it’s ok cause love is love swine

So I see they're in a uniformed school, but I went to a public city school and in high school, if there were two cute boys who were gay for each other, most of the girls would've been head over heels for that. They would've loved them and propped them up like trophy gays and always been on their side. But the kids in this short seem judgmental. Does that happen in private schools still? I had just assumed based on my own experiences, school girls fucking love cute gay boys and support them non-stop.

if the private school was also a religious school, perhaps

Huh? There are fujos at religious schools? I thought the religious hated gays.

The students who attend religious schools are usually just as bored or annoyed with religion as non-religious students, because they're kids who were forced into those schools and kids don't like extra work or being told what to do. And a lot of the teachers in religious schools are pretty tolerant. But you don't really hear about them because there is no headline in, "Teacher from Catholic School DOESN'T make gay student feel bad".

no, I meant "perhaps you'd get people disapproving of them at religious schools"

Every fucking time
Every fucking time I read the word homo my mind just redirects it to spell Homer
It keeps fucking happening

Kekked hard

90% of kids on religious schools don't give a shit about religion. Hell, most of the parents that send their kids to religious schools don't, they are just the cheapest private schools.

So what's with girls liking romance between two guys? It's deeper than guys liking lesbians in that while that's a simple sexual fantasy for men, for women two guys hooking up is deeper.

Hush, it's progressive so it's ok.

>for women two guys hooking up is deeper.

No it's not. Women have fetishes and a sex drive like men have fetishes and a sex drive.

Nigga what. Fujos love yaoi just because they think it's hot.

Also, as a male yurifag I can tell you that I love the romantic aspect of it.

the degenerates who made this short should be gassed
youtube.com/watch?v=EkwNc2brWHw

It's gay shit don't try to interpret it in any way.

Yeah, that's crazy.

What bothered me was that it just had to be about romance. Why not just let kids be kids?

Mexico is still like this

>People defend gay propaganda advertised as gay propaganda

Because sometimes kids do like other kids, specially at 12+, the age where judgment starts weighing the most