Say it with me. MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

Say it with me. MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/
youtu.be/ostusvJm1l4
dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek says lying is a sin.

Madam President Hillary Clinton!

HILLARY CLINTON PULLS PLUG ON ELECTION NIGHT FIREWORKS

Her campaign is calling off a planned fireworks show

More like they are cancelling celebrations because they know they are losing.

tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/

Thank you based madam convict

THESE DOUBLES PROVE TRUMPS VICTORY!

CHECKED

PRAISE

This is my loft, took a picture of it. After madame president is elected the peice of art is being replaced with her bust, and countless posts of angry Trumplets i've stored in a folder over the last month saying that he actually has a chance.

>Ireland
Go back to farming your potatoes you, dumb shit

OH SHIT

CHEcK MY 8

pic related it's the folder

fuck off madame president wins check my 8

ANGRY

Checked also 88 hail Hitler!

1 2 3
Say it with me!

DONALD TRUMP VICTORY!!!

youtu.be/ostusvJm1l4

I think we'll all need to speak a lot louder for her to hear us through an inch of plexiglass.

Although, most prisons have those little phones, so perhaps we can all take turns whispering 'schlonged' to her until she has that long-overdue fatal seizure.

But Kek wants Hillary to win.

wrong

>Ireland
>literally upside down India

Oh wow you're so cool

Good Goy!

(not going to happen)

Lol even if she wins I would still just call her Hillary informally.

Nuuuu

You should share that loft with some syrian immigrants, got a lot of space there

Though shalt not take the lord's name in vain.

>Black vote down 20%
>Democrats turnout down substantially
>Republicans and Independents up big
>Hispanics split down the middle
>Millenials don't like Clinton
>Trump inspires people. Hillary doesn't
>Hillary had one of the lowest primaries in her party recent history
>Hillary pushing for WWIII
>Trump has the Monster votes BIG time

This map might come true at this rate

potatonigger

> wrong
wrong

Hoping for a Hill win so kek posters can fuck once and for all

*fuck off

wrong

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

YAAAAS!

Even if she wins, I will not consider her my president.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS ANONS GET IN HERE WE NEED HELP

>wrong
wrong

Why would I say something that won't ever happen, and should never happen?

Old cunt won't get elected, she'll die in her sleep from the stress within the week, and the world will be a better place.

Say it with me. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning.

MADAME PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

all dat projection

don't be upset :)

>all dat projection

I don't think you know what projection means.

I wonder if Hillary has ever tried to make a Hillary Pepe.

MADAM PRESIDENT HITLERY DYIN' "ROD 'EM" CUNTON

Go away, Steven 'Cuck' Crowder

The very idea that you are here at Sup Forums posting that tells me you are not very confident in Hillary's supposed landslide victory.

They are well aware no one likes Hillary and there's no enthusiasm for Hillary on voting day. All the enthusiasm has been with Trump. Even in the primaries Republican votes were overwhelming compared to Democrats.

There have been a few leaks of people briefly mentioning internal polls in emails. One guy even said California is 55% Trump.

Madame Prisoner #112

How can anyone watch this shit?

Welp, time to cheat!

dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

PRAISE

Pretty much every single thing you said is incredibly incorrect.
Great work you stupid snownigger piece of shit, go back to playing WoW in jail Anders you faggot.

>Those weak numbers

>that picture is ripped from Pinterest
>user is a liar, just like Crooked Hillary

woah you really presented arguments and completely refuted his otherwise correct points you stupid gook

People hate Trump much more than they hate Hillary, this is a classic case of a vocal minority and a silent majority. Trump is a joke as well as his supporters to anyone even half way rational. If you think Trump even remotely has a chance you're a legitimate idiot.

Say it with me. I think kike dick is delicious and my eternal soul is worth a few measly shekels.

She's stopping the fireworks because she realized
that rubbing her opponent's noses in it
wouldn't work very well with her post-election unification message.

But we all know what she means -
eat shit breitbart losers

Fuck off

thank you for correcting the record

Yeah he provided a lot of proof to back up his argumends dud :DDD ur right i guess i'm a #Trumpkin now MAGA
Shut up you Hungarian piece of shit. Non-Americans shouldn't try to jump into American conversations, go back to eating dirt or whatever it is you do.

Two options:

1) Trump wins, Globalists + Media + Establishment + Regressive left BTFO

2) Hillary wins, everything will continue to become worse at an exponential rate.

I kind of want the 2nd one so that I can smugly tell the retards "I told you so" when their world goes to shit..

JEB EXCLAMATION POINT

damn....you really opened my eyes....to shillary.....
i guess.... im with trump now.....we need to make america great again!

is it just me or do Shillary supporters recycle the same 20 odd some memes? god, they have 0 creative ability.

>People hate Trump much more than they hate Hillary, this is a classic case of a vocal minority and a silent majority.

This is true.
Not any Hillary signs in town where I live but lots of Trump signs in the countryside.
Doesn't change that my state (OR) is solid blue.

>non Americans shouldn't try to jump into American conversations

>isn't American
either proxyfag or bait

>Implying she'll be president of the non extradition country she flees to

KEK IS STRONG TODAY!

Same in the state I'm from (OR). You see pretty much 0 Hillary signs and shit and a good amount of Trump ones in the country. I don't think Trump supporters truly realize just how little people respect Trump, they think that because people don't LOVE HILLARY and aren't fervently defending her like they are that it means that she's going to lose. This election people aren't going to be voting for Hillary, they're going to be voting AGAINST Trump.
Believe it or not some people actually leave the country every now and then.

>is it just me
It's true, they really do recycle the same, low-energy, stale memes. Most are just horrible reskins of existing Trump memes (and they use Hillary Pepes, completely ignoring the fact that Hillary publicly denounced Pepe).

On top of that, most of them are just retooled Trump memes. Even their Sup Forums shitposting is low energy.

Lol whatever pussy

Madam 45th President Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Reminder: Irish are to Brits as Blacks are to Americans

Stay mad buttboy

Saged and hidden.

I hope you guys realize that outside of your meme hugbox you're viewed the same way, you're the only people who think you're funny/smart. Everyone else is sick of you. LE EPIC PEEPEE FROG DRUMP AND LE EPIC GOD EMPEROR TRUMP XDDDDD LE KEK. Your blatant lack of self-awareness is amazing. I love messing with you guys.

>mfw it takes a democratic woman to cuck trump

President Mrs Bill Clinton

I would call her nothing else.

I was going to vote for Hillary but then she had jay z and Beyoncé at her rally. Jayz's racist and sexist undertones really put me off along with Beyoncés skimpy clothes. I WILL not be voting for her..

>I was going to vote for Hillary

uh huh

What's worse is they basically stole Pepe from Sup Forums and /r9k/ and turned him into cancerous Reddit tier memes. The alt right should all be rounded up and put in concentration camps

MADAM PRESIDENT JILL STEIN

>Believe it or not some people actually leave the country every now and then.

Yeah, because we totally know everything about you on an anymous message board you autistic fucking retard.

Top lel

Most Americans have been brainless cattle for their government for decades. They want to elect a war crimminal just because she is a female. While their government bombed middle east to stone age and starts wars worldwide, they worry about gays, bathrooms and weed. No surprise there.

(((Globalism))) vs Nationalism

(((Multiculturalism))) vs truth/integrity/soil/culture/duty/honor/greatness

(((Evil))) vs Good

(((Cultural marxism))) (((Globalism))) (((Feminism))) (((Comunism))) (((Liberalism))) (((Hollywood))) (((MSM))) (((SJW)))
(((Trotskyism))) (((Neoconservative))) (((immigration))) (((Emanuel Celler))) (((Slave Masters))) (((The Frankfurt School)))

There's a big elephant in the room.

CAN YOU FUCKING SEE IT?

It starts with a; J

Clinton2016

Hopefully Hilldawg will use her reptile powers and put these guys in FEMA camps.
Damn.....you really showed....me...
>Makes a stupid assumption
>Gets told it's stupid
>L-LOL H-HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
Trump supporters are very low intelligence.
No they want to elect a "War Criminal" because Donald Trump is a fat clown and unfit to be president of the country in pretty much every way. Would you rather have a plumber that had a job or 2 where things went to shit, or would you rather have an egotistical orange faggot on a power trip try to fix your sink?

God bless Anders Breivek