youtube.com/watch?v=DBzRV9Tk1VU
youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T2mXBtT7Nf0
youtube.com/watch?v=jAUaLNyP3QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PpxlqTx7DTg
apa.org/topics/bullying/
businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-review-2016-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, this kind of bullshit is out of hand.

Aquaman armor looks great.

HOW LOW WILL IT GO

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510609889662.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510608928477.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510591800667.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510610301205.webm
streamable.com/f0f4s
youtube.com/watch?v=ssbOzbL1SJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8OAO9WEsXiw
youtube.com/watch?v=bPH5_NF42Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mgp4AvZPHY
youtube.com/watch?v=DBzRV9Tk1VU
youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T2mXBtT7Nf0
youtube.com/watch?v=jAUaLNyP3QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PpxlqTx7DTg

remember anything about 25% is automatically out

20%

screencap this

It's been getting more positive buzz, and with people riding on the WW train it'll probably get no less than 70%

If WB wasn't so incompetent, the shit they get would be considered bullying

But since they are, it's stomping on the weaker fella and we all want to do that deep down

Honestly? Probably not higher than 20.

Has it really come to the point where they have to tease/announce an agreggator score like it's some kind lf event?

Or has this been a thing for a while and I've been out of the loop?

DCUmdumpsters, prepare to have your asses handed to you.

Doesn't this mean that WB is confident enough of the reviews?

We all know it will be bad, WB not even tried another director, is the SAME ONE who did Man of Steel and BvS.

At least Wonder Woman 2 will keep Patty, Batman got Matt. and Aquaman got wan.

>No one mentioning that the Rotten Tomatoes embargo won't be released until the movie is actually playing in theaters

It depends who's doing this event. Does anyone know?
Remember that WW's embargo date was pushed up significantly when they realised the reviews were good, and this hasn't happened here unfortunately, I was hoping this would be good

christ is this true? That's scary

Rotten Tomatoes is now the celebrity of movie reviews. How pathetic is that?

It's rotten tomatoes basically shilling their own review page, see it/skip it.
Has something like 2.8k likes I guess they're hoping to get some traction off the inevatble shitstorm surrounding this

It's hard to think of it as bullying when it's a multi-million dollar corporation as the target.
However, if it's being used against the fans, it's easier to call it bullying.
But if we go there, we might as well get go CYBERBULLYING NOT REAL CLOSE YOUR EYES NIGGA route.
It's a pointless debate

Nothing will ever beat the night the BvS embargo broke. Watching the number plummet with everyone else here was amazing.

>Rotten Tomatoes is now the celebrity of movie reviews

It's not, but movie studios love to push that idea so they can blame low RT scores for their movies bombing instead of the actual films being shit.

Look at the date on OPS picture user. That's the Thursday Justice League hits theaters

OHNONONONONONONO UHUHUHUHUHU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm going for somewhere in the high 40s-low 50s

(Is Rotten Tomatoes a fucking event now?)

>Remember that WW's embargo date was pushed up significantly when they realised the reviews were good
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

A SECOND FRESH REVIEW is iconic

I don't see how is bullying since the other side did the same to marvel fans with Iron fist reviews and when wonder woman got a high score, even though for some reason MCU fans seem way more agressive/obsessive about it.

Makes sense, even with shit reviews it will give them more attention.

I was shocked by the BvS reveal but I am more interested in how JL goes. Everything I have seen or read about this movie seems terrible, so we will either get DC fags dip even further into the delusional and blame the mouse or it will just add to the list of movies I don't understand at all being successful

It'll be mixed to positive. 79% or so.

t. Industry insider.

>It's not, but movie studios love to push that idea so they can blame low RT scores for their movies bombing instead of the actual films being shit.
Let's cut the shit, Rotten Tomatoes has become just as important as the actual movie at this point.

>Bullying is a form of aggressive behavior in which someone intentionally and repeatedly causes another person injury or discomfort. Bullying can take the form of physical contact, words or more subtle actions
From apa.org/topics/bullying/
This is an argument of semantics, but it can be considered bullying when either side shit on the other side with the incessant HAHHAHAHAHAHAH posting.
But this is Sup Forums. Company wars is bread and butter for a lot of boards and if you are not bullying other anons, you are the user getting bullied, and if you complain about getting bullied, you're a faggot and deserve to get shit on.

>even though for some reason MCU fans seem way more agressive/obsessive about it.

The most aggressive ones were the shrieking Snyderkino lunatics ranting about how WW was just like an MCU movie and the good reviews were a feminist conspiracy.

>I was shocked by the BvS reveal but I am more interested in how JL goes

Unless it's a Suicide Squad/The Snowman-tier editing disaster, it'll get a higher score then BvS just by the fact that it's clearly more of a light action blockbuster then Snyder reading you his university term paper about cultural mythology and 9/11.

Yeah it's ridiculous. People don't actually watch movies anymore, they just parrot RT scores. BvS and MoS were way better than WW but because WW got more tomatoes they say it's better. RT gets it right maybe 10% of the time.

Thats true it is very important, but the fact is that what it shows is a reflection of the movie. If people won't go see movies with bad RT scores, maybe studios should try and make movies that get get scores

>Snyder reading you his university term paper about cultural mythology and 9/11.
I would unironically watch this. I love Snyder.

WB owns Rotten Tomatoes. They know the negativity surrounding the movie and are conducting an elaborate campaign to dispense it. They set this up to catch everyone off-guard with a high tomatoscore.

This is their hail mary, their ace in the hole.

oh yeah I figure it will be better than BvS score wise, but there is a whole lotta space between 27% and like ~70%

I haven't seen this level of delusion since March 23rd 2016

I have no reason to trust Rotten Tomatoes, the critics that get featured are clearly not reputable.

I see literally dozens of MCU anti DCEU threads on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, also when wonder woman got a good score some autisti got fully insane and literally spammed some scene of the movie that looked bad to try to kill WW threads.

Maybe is because of the bigger number of movies but is pretty clear that MCU fandom is way more loud and agressive than the DCEU,

Snyderfags are a bunch of fedoras but they never spammed the board like this.

>Caring about the rating of "critics"
Keep it up with the fag job OP

>Let's cut the shit, Rotten Tomatoes has become just as important as the actual movie at this point.

There is zero correlation between RT scores and box-office return.

Shitposting RT scores on Reddit debates has nothing to do with how much money a movie makes. This is one of those things that the Internet thinks is important but has no impact on the real world.

Is this WB's doing or RT''s?

COME TOGETHER

>rottentomatoes affects box off-

I don't understand why people go after Snyderfags at all. Okay, they like the inferior movie meanwhile MCUfags bomb threads, post constant bait and never shut up about how perfect their precious quipfests are.

academy awards: 1
mcu: 0

RIGHT
NOW

MCU fans didn't care about Iron Fist, just like they don't care about Inhumans, not canon to the movies

Marvel comic fans were irritated but moved on

No company wars there

over me

This.

There's a bunch of movies that critics nut themselves over every year that still bomb despite good reviews.

it's literally impossible for this to get above 20%

Wow this one random guy on Twitter's opinion definitely changes my opinion

Clearly WB's (they own Rotten Tomatoes).
A review aggregate site would of course want to post information on an upcoming movie, that's the ENTIRE point of the site.

My friends and I have plans to sneak into it Friday with Ragnarok tickets.

for you

you think that because anyone who shits on DCEU movies gets labeled as liking MCU. It is console war shit. Any critic who doesn't like DCEU is a disney shill or MCU fanboy.
I don't really like MCU movies. Homecoming I put about even with Spider-Man 3 and I didn't get more than like 15 minutes into the new Thor until I turned it off (pirated). But they aren't so bad that I can shitpost about them. They are just kind of bland. 50% of the DCEU has been utter trash and I have really thought JL looks like ass, especially with the CGI and a pathetic attempt at the marvel formula

I wouldn't blame him. BvS is the greatest. When is BvS2 coming out?

>Any critic who doesn't like DCEU is a disney shill or MCU fanboy.
Literally the only way someone doesn't like Batman v. Superman is if they were paid. It's just the facts.

he's a critic for Business Insider

and he really did like Batman v Superman businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-review-2016-3

>Literally the only way someone doesn't like Batman v. Superman is if they were paid. It's just the facts.

I can't even enjoy this kind of shitposting anymore thanks to the Snyder fans. I think there are people who actually believe this and it makes me sad.

I hate DCEU movies and don't care much about MCU at all, however I see Sup Forums and Sup Forums spammed every month by MCU shilling and anti DCEU threads.

Even if MCUfags weren't the ones doing it (even though most of those threads those posters are praising MCU) they are still cancer shilling their shit everywhere, I saw around 10 Hela threads today on Sup Forums alone.

That guy actually like BvS

59%

Let's hope Snyder joins his daughter and Affleck joins Ledger soon

It's the only way they can come close to breaking a billion

>We live in a timeline where a Justice League movie is bullied off the Internet.

So audiences are expected to go into this like a blind date? Priceless.

just when you thought DC couldn't get any worse

>I saw around 10 Hela threads today on Sup Forums alone.
LOTS OF THREADS OVER SOMETHING Sup Forums THAT JUST RELEASED AND LOTS OF PEOPLE ENJOYED?? WTF Sup Forums!?!?!?!? IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!

And

>and with people riding on the WW train it'll probably get no less than 70%

You are so full of shit.

>I hate DCEU movies and don't care much about MCU at all
Lies and bullshit. Your participation in this thread is proof enough of that.
Dry your eyes, angry DCshill.

That's happened to every DCEU movie except WW because of feminazis, SJWs and Israel

Not surprising

get that prayer circle ready DChumps

>People don't actually watch movies anymore, they just parrot RT scores
To be perfectly fair, movie tickets are expensive at least for the peak times people like to go to the theater and sometimes people want some idea if they're getting into a dumpster fire or not beforehand

what the shit are you talking about? Past like month I have seen barely any MCU stuff and a ton for Justice League, granted most of it was negative. Whenever I see shit about the new Spider-Man movie it is how it looked like a PS3 game and for Thor about Valkyrie being an independent bi black woman. If the negative JL threads mention marvel, it is usually in the context of JL looking like they want to copy marvel.

I just scanned the catalog. There are 5 total threads connected to the MCU. Two about the Punisher reception being mixed, a thread with Thor as the thumbnail but discussion seems to be more just what their favorite cape movie this year was,an Infinity War thread that started 3 hours ago and has 4 responses, and a thread about how shit Inhumans is.

Oh nononoo

Nothing will ever top the BvS review score reveal, that was so fucking cathartic after months of obnoxious kinoposting.

It'll get a MoS-like percentage.

>tomatometer score reveal

i'll enjoy it just like I did MoS and BvS while you fat fucks spend hours discussing it

lmao

I know it's a blurry shit image, but wow that looks bad. That's the most green screen shot you could ever see.

Sup Forums also said WW would get a rotten score

That was Sup Forums shit and they never supported the movie, kino was and still is shitposting

Snyderfags are retards for taking them at face value

If you like Snyder's lack of color shit. His and Wonder Woman's outfits are basically the same.

I'm like 99% sure even DCfans know this will be a shit show. No one is expecting this to be good, the DC cinema line has been utter garbage and even DC fans can't protest this fact. We are just watching a sinking ship, marvel's sinking ship is their actual comic lines at this point.

Sup Forums didn't have actual critics to back them up

>IT's now a lucrative meme to shit on DCU movies

I wonder who could be behind this?

>He posts tearfully and unironically in a discussion thread.
Goddamn son, make some sense of your life.
And we know we can't prevent you from enjoying shit.

>Snyderfags are retards

That's all

hahahaha enjoy spending your thursday night obsessing over a movie that people will enjoy

I refuse to believe it will get that bad again, you had people making up rt scores to sleep well.

To be fair, with their trend of putting out garbage with no break in sight, can you blame anyone for assuming that the next movie won't just be as garbage as the rest?

>lucrative
Tears aren't refundable for cash, they are simply delicious.

Sup Forums did their typical "literal who pre-release critic didn't like it" meme then too

The last two digits of this post will be the RT score.

Why does Sup Forums have such a small cabal of Marvel shills that only seem to post in live action threads?

>hahaha look at this post from that person totally trustable because he said something that i want

>hahahaha enjoy spending your thursday night obsessively defending a movie that critics and audiences roll their eyes at.
What did he mean by this?

HOW does DC keep hiring the shittiest actors possible that NOBODY asked for

HOW

>you're going to spend hours discussing a movie you claim not to like

Disney is a hell of a drug.

I want to go back.

I'm sorry people make fun of the movies you like user. It is not nice to be mean to the mentally disabled
laughing at horrible trash is a past time of mine

Don't worry, that shot's only about a second long.