Scott Adams says that either Trump will win or the elections will be rigged...

Scott Adams says that either Trump will win or the elections will be rigged. So how easy is it really to rig the election? I keep hearing about how the American election process is apparently compartmentalized between states with too many different people involved directly in being responsible for counting the votes so it's statistically impossible to pull off massive fraud. Anyone knowledgeable here on the subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ostusvJm1l4
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
youtu.be/_T8tMk-ZOx8
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=KmihqVmKGT4
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's just saying that to cover himself when the huge landslide he's been predicting for months doesn't happen
total hack

youtu.be/ostusvJm1l4

unless he's right in which case you're a hack.

Our process is laughably flawed. While I don;t believe the "Broward county whistleblower" is legitimate, what she describes is entirely possible.

1. Be county election supervisor
2. Get 3 or 4 people you know are 100% loyal and hire them to staff a polling place
3. Have them spend 8 hours a day filling out thousands of fraudulent absentee ballots for weeks
4. Hope the press is in your pocket enough to not talk too much about your county's voter turnout being more than double the national average.

With the record amount of early voters I can't help but think of the election fraud in Austrias president election. There the early voter/post voters doubled between first election and second.

>So how easy is it really to rig the election?
Voter fraud is like counterfeiting pennies. It's possible, and you probably won't get caught, but it won't get you anywhere. Voter fraud is a fiction created by the GOP to enact laws that discourage minority turnout. They're actually more afraid of legitimate votes than fraudulent ones.

Recommend you watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI

I am knowledgeable on the simple logic that if she was able to rig the vote she wouldn't have been doing desperate shit like this the whole campaign:

youtu.be/_T8tMk-ZOx8

lmao, America is the ONLY country in the world that doesn't have government issued IDs to vote

He's a terrible candidate who has insulted and threatened vast swaths of the population.

Sorry, pol. The world offline and away from your backwater hollow is different than you were led to believe.

Easy, just get a bunch of childless infertile boomer women to count the votes. Leftists are perfect useful idiots. Inject them into a system and they will rot it from the inside. The education system was destroyed simply by forcing these useful idiots into it.

It's entirely possible. You saw in Austria a few months ago with their election. Some of their cities had something like 112% voter turnout. And mail ballots, which were almost exclusively used by conservative rural areas were suddenly being predominately used by liberal urban areas.

Bill Whittle said on one of his podcasts that a person he trusts and know this stuff said that the most they could do if they really let all the horses lose is 2%

Some bitch voted as Huma in NYC.

Sooo, not very hard.

Just look at the James O'Keefe videos and fuck off

extremely easy.

Here, cnn, fox, etc: take this money and say that I won on election night. Make sure you all say the same thing or you won't get paid

>but what if you don't actually win...?

Don't worry, nobody actually counts the votes anyway, all that matters is that the electoral college votes a certain way. All we need is for them to THINK people voted a certain way and everything falls into place.

>but won't people find out we're lying eventually? won't people eventually discover we lied about the popular vote all along

What, you mean like how bush won all those years ago and nobody cared that he lost the popular vote in an obviously rigged election.

It's so fucking obvious this shit goes on, and has been going on since the dawn of media reporting. You actually think there's someone at a desk somewhere frantically counting the ballots and doing a bunch of calculations on an abacus trying to find out who "won" a state? You'd have to be pretty moronic to think that when there's a much more practical alternative.

If clinton wins, it will be challenged, and Trump's team will notice this. They will also have voting machines checked in suspect counties. I'm not sure if voting machine companies are willing to go to jail just to delay a Trump win. And if soros' friend gets caught, wouldn't he drag soros down with him? Doesn't seem worth it, since soros will likely be able to short stock/currency regardless of who wins.

You don't need to rig everything, you just need to rig a few key battleground states

>ENGLAND

Another thing we have whiny blacks to thank for in our great land Giovanni Perez

Just think it through logically. There are a few key positions in the election that provide you the ability to manipulate the outcome. If you are sufficiently prepared for the election it would be pretty simple to rig it. Just have to pay off the right people, really.

If the popular vote mattered that wouldn't be too bad. All it might take is like 10,000 votes in PA to decide the election. If you're given years to plot that wouldn't be too hard.

All memes honestly aside, it is a very real and scary proposition.
The software used in gambling, slot machines and the like, is by law required to be open to access and available for certification and validation.
Voting machines? Totally closed, nobody knows what's in it, how it's controlled or what it does and how it works.
All sorts of parties have called out the software as being broken and riggable, via demonstrations, and via statistical analysis. I seem to recall there's a female researcher engaged in a legal battle in one state or another to get access to their voting machines to prove the fraud she's found in her analysis. She's being stonewalled by the government that benefits from the fraud she's trying to prove.

>I seem to recall there's a female researcher engaged in a legal battle in one state or another to get access to their voting machines to prove the fraud she's found in her analysis. She's being stonewalled by the government that benefits from the fraud she's trying to prove.
Give link

I guess the tens of thousands of people that show up to each and every one of his rallies are also an indication of how terrible a candidate he is, right?

Neck yourself, matey

we're going to win

Elections can't be rigged, period. Every district is handled at a local, community level in which old, retired men and women run the polls. Are you telling me that every little grandma at the local church is in on an election rigging conspiracy?

>"statistically" impossible to pull off massive fraud

What does he mean by this? Does adding the word statistically change the meaning?

Incredibly difficult. There are so many moving parts that a conspiracy to rig the election would be really hard.

>remain voter

Just had a thought...
What if Comey is bringing up all this crap about new emails so that if Trump wins the Dems can say that Comey and the republicans were just bringing the emails up to sway voters, which I believe is illegal. Would they be able to push that far enough to actually make something happen? If so, what?

It means that the sheer numbers and scale involved make fraud almost impossible.

>I don;t believe the "Broward county whistleblower" is legitimate

They didn't dispute what she said in her affidavit. They just claimed they were "transferring" the responses to proper ballots, or some such nonsense. Had to do it hidden in a back room, of course. Obvious fraud.

yea, we gotta keep those muslims and minorities from doing anything uncouth or illegal and rigging the election by... voting?

this is some nazi shit

voting machines are rigged by default

Project veritas already exposed this

You will never ever prove vote machine tampering

By the time you get the court order that shit will be a tin of cat food in Peru

You are elections are laughably easy to rig.
Let me underscore how.

> Vote by mail
> Early vote, which can be cast in several locations
> No voter id or no photo id required in most states
> Can vote at different polling places
> Electronic counting machines which are
>>>>>> Closed source
>>>>>> Not publicly audited
>>>>>> Do not leave a paper trail

Yes, if they want to rig, you guys are so fucking royally screwed.

Only chance for Trump to win is to get enough of an advantage in votes that rigging becomes too risky.

So, more than ever, GO OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP.

#Maga.

you can't be this closeted

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

youtube.com/watch?v=KmihqVmKGT4

youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

>what is creating an appearance of legitimacy

>election ends
>voting machines immediately scrapped
>Trump's turbo-jew lawyers dickchop everyone implicated by this
>jews still get paid

>Scott Adams says that either Trump will win or the elections will be rigged.
Or, you know, she'll win because Americans are actually stupid enough to vote for her.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Here's how I imagine things happen, complete with imaginary salt of the earth stereotypes
>Checkmate drumfkins!

don't have anything to say. just wanted to drop my new dank maymay off

Look at broward county to see the stats on riggin in real time.