SHILLS ARE SLIDING AND DELETING THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE - KEEP THIS VIDYA BUMPED ANONS

SPREAD EVERYWHERE LIKE WILDFIRE - POST PEPES TO KEEP THIS BUMPED

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
youtube.com/watch?v=CgW-eGBFlyQ
vimeo.com/190144149
youtube.com/watch?v=RKAz2f7J6dE
youtube.com/watch?v=7XjmsTgBtLA
vocaroo.com/i/s0CY4lXWKEST
youtube.com/watch?v=vJuaz5hzI0M
archive.is/m1wkW
franklinscandal.com/Bonacci/
mobile.twitter.com/AdolfShitler_88/status/795776843655876612
conservativeinsider.co/news/breaking-hillary-orgy-island-bombshell-breaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

I'm so fucking inspired by his greatness

bumb

BAMPU

bamp

I hope he hangs

Bump.

how about we call comet and inquire about ordering some cheese or haitian pizza and record the call?

CTR have been in overdrive trying to slide. Lots of anons are working on this.

GET IN HERE STOP THE PEDOS

Kek will smite Moloch and his perverted inter-dimension demons.

bump nigger

Bumpoo

witnessed kek please smite them

this is the fakest shit I have ever seen

IT'S HABBENING

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

whats with the creepy ass voice? is that someone from/at comet pizza?

Can confirm. deleted at least five times in 18 hours. This is what [{(they)}] won't you to witness.

>a nihilistic ring of materialistic queers

Kill them all.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CgW-eGBFlyQ

I don't think Podesta would snatch someone personally, he's got people to do that for him.

are we still clutching at straws or has anything happened yet, tl dr?

holy shit

>Fakest
Fuck off CTR. If you've been here or on other chans for the last few days, you've seen this pop up and it's all sourced.

FUCK. OFF. YOU. CTR. CUNT.

>We have your names, we've have your addresses

im on it
stand by for vocaroo

Bump

Bump! Now im going back to the other thread

Posted this to facebook and didn't get banned. I urge all facebag-having anons to post it.

bumping

lets get this uploaded in other places like liveleak

what the actual fuck

Enjoy the rabbit hole.

vimeo.com/190144149

I live 8 blocks from comet. Should I go down there?

>pic
don't overdo it you autistic retards

the top right pic is enough

the top left is a false lead and has no obvious connection to hillary or the podestas, it's just a distraction

get the woman who looks like the sketch who attended bill and hills wedding

Boring. Fuck off. Do something about it besides cry on a dragon ball z image board

The hacker known as Sup Forums wants to get the government into the party van for cheeze pizza, how the times have changed!

im ready

here, have a bump.

POST TWEET LINKS SO WE CAN RETWEET FOR VISIBILITY

Is there a brave user sending this to the FBI?

STANDING BY FOR THIS DISCIPLE OF KEK

Go and order a hairless cheese pizza. Wink after you've placed your order.

*[when you SCRAP babies]*

isn't the "ART" that Podesta owns in this vid?

>POST TWEET LINKS SO WE CAN RETWEET FOR VISIBILITY

more vids reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
youtube.com/watch?v=RKAz2f7J6dE
youtube.com/watch?v=7XjmsTgBtLA

kek hates pedos and will not suffer them to live

bump

Fap fap fap fap

There is probably some code, gesture or keyword they use. Going there will only alert them to the fact that someone might know.

bump

bampo

if you do bring a gun

Man, if this is the best shit you have going for you, you guys are fucking desperate, aren't you?

meme it

Kek lives.

Kek will bring justice and shine a light in the darkness, and the human psyche will never be the same.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CY4lXWKEST

Holy fuck listen, ties to Hunter S Thompson who killed himself under shady circumstances, this goes back further than we though perhaps. I dont want to think he was caught up in it but it is likley
youtube.com/watch?v=vJuaz5hzI0M

God damn, it's so satisfying to see your research gain some traction.

We can't stop here.

PUSH PUSH PUSH

Holy shit

>americans are literally electing traitorous pedophiles as their heads of state
lmfao'ing at your lives dumb hicks

SPREAD THIS PIC

Can someone make a compilation?

archive.is/m1wkW

Why arent these cunts being mass murdered????? Please explain to me why the fuck these motherfuckers aren't dead right the fuck now??

MAGA! Thank you for your support!

Spotted the pedo.

Yeah, so you better go down there and ramble semi-incoherently about nonsensical foreign and domestic policies, maybe pepper in a Beyonce reference or two for good measure. Oh, be sure to really hammer home your inability to understand basic economics — they'll never figure you out!

bumping

THIS IS GETTING CREEPY!

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE.
THESE FUCKS NEED TO SEE THE ROPE.

THOSE TWO SKETCHES ARE OF THE SAME SUSPECT

FUCKING MORON LARP SHIT

That's gotta be the most ADHD retard-normie friendly graphic I've ever seen. If no one understands what the fuck is going on after seeing that, those people deserve to be purged desu

another conspiracy theory by drumpf tards, when will you take off the tinfoil hats? There is no such thing as CTR, Clinton is perfectly healthy, and Pizza's and Hotdogs don't mean anything

BUMP

More creepy emails!

I can't do much besides bump your thread.
B U M P

wtf is that "comet Pingpong" vid???

from the laughs I hear there are children THERE

I mean I really like Pizza Diavolo, but since these threads with the fucking pizza and these toddlers (what toddlers are eating pizza ? I don't think thats the right nutrition) I don't want anymore pizza

these people are fucking weird, and from all the conspiracy theorists I've seen here over the last years, this is the most believable
these people need to be euthanised

and they all have that same look too

here's a german example of such a creep

I was going to vote for Hillary but then she had jay z and Beyoncé at her rally. Jayz's racist and sexist undertones really put me off along with Beyoncés skimpy clothes. I WILL not be voting for her.

come on this has serious implications, HST being named as a CP snuff film maker, he was a close friend of Johnny Depp and when he shot himself, his son was in the next room and thought the sound of the gun was a heavy book hitting the floor
franklinscandal.com/Bonacci/

What the fuck

Calm down, Davido, you fat, greasy autist.

mobile.twitter.com/AdolfShitler_88/status/795776843655876612

kek

you do realize wiki leaks has guaranteed our death warrnts right, i dont hate it i just know we know to much and we are going to die, anyone else agree with me.

that has to be fake, fuck off.

>low energy
At least you tried...

THIS!!! Trending on Fagbook and Twatter now
Spread KEKS Word! People are running hard from Hilltard.

conservativeinsider.co/news/breaking-hillary-orgy-island-bombshell-breaks

>> ORIGINAL THREAD

Kek my man. No specialty in a pizzeria, that stanks of money laundry. In this case, something way worse.

Dear Americans,
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually a UK citizen. They're busy tending to what's left of their referendum.
So you survived our fight in the primaries. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire country is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of the USA needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your globalisation.
-HC

Bump. This is even more abhorrent than the Canadians.

blub

What you should really do is act all suspicious, we really don't have a clue about anything but if we can increase their paranoia they are more likely to slip up.
Act all strange around there, wear shades a hoodie and just wander inside and walk out.
Come back with friends, order something like a cup of water and then leave and pour it out on the side walk while watching the clerk through the window.

Use what they know they do not know against them.