Have we reached peak autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=A6ngN9A1utk

You have to go back

>that petition
Do you believe people have made hundreds of these with most reaching over thousands of signatures?

There's no going back after that monstrosity. Even Enter isn't this autistic.

I know it will do better than Batman v Superman

>yfw it turns out to be kino

I mean I'm upset this used the teen titans IP. That's literally the only reason why I hate it. And they are just going to do the same exact fucking thing with the lego movie and unikitty. I don't know how they expect to make a movie or a story that lasts more than 11 minutes since these hacks can't write for shit. Even their multiple hour arcing episode lines were all episodic within eachother and didn't even really connect outside of "We are on an island"

Where this from

CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER?

>it does what PPG movie couldn`t and revitalizes CN`s thoughts on movies

Welp... that's it, I give up. Comics and cartoons are now dead to me. CN made this shitshow, and DC let it happen. Fuck all this cancerous bullshit, I quit.

>Have we reached peak autism?
No. See

Yes, we have. There are people unironically defending a show meant for autistic children.

>quits comics and cartoons
>max autism
Pick one.

>calls something cancerous bullshit
>posts Duckman

kbye

Can you imagine being so butthurt about a cartoon movie for children that you make a petition to get rid of it?

>being this upset that a children's cartoon exists
Go to bed Enter

I dont give a shit about TTG, its anti fans, or its fans. but from what I've seen described and talked about on here and other places and from just shit I catch on youtube and occasional tv, how in the FUCK are they going to make a theatrical film over 90 minutes at minimum have a consistent plot with half decent pacing?

I just dont see the staff of this show making something that justifies theatrical release.

How long was the Night Begins to Shine?

An hour

No, what is peak autism is contrarian faggots so obsessed with being contrarian and different that theyd not only approve but support fucking bullshit like TTG

ah so theres no fucking way they can make a decent theatrical film. thats 30 40 extra minutes atleast.

This.

I'm actually intrigued by this movie because it'll be interesting to see how the fuck they managed to create a feature-length theatrical film adaptation of a show that nearly always has completely standalone, unapologetically goofy 11-minute stories unintended to be taken seriously.

My only issue with Teen Titans Go! to the Movies is how stupid the title is.

I fully expect this film to be at best slightly higher animation quality than the show itself.

I have the feeling that it will be like The Simpsons movie: hyped as hell months/weeks before its release to at the end be just an average episode but with a longer duration.

Maybe go full LEGO Batman and fill some of the time with songs and the characters doing goofy over goofy things?

mfw if the film has literally no bump up in animation quality and the staff are so full of themselves they dont even bother to give their film adaption better animation.

I dont expect it but goddamn deep in me I HOPE this happens cause it would be fucking hilarious.

TTG!

TT with MAGA hats when?

Well, at least now there's finally a movie I'd rather watch Emoji Movie over.

Watch it become DC's most profitable film in years

It most likely will, Hell, Artnett is signed on a main role, for all we know, he might even be Batman again

>My only issue with Teen Titans Go! to the Movies is how stupid the title is.
>Teen Titans Go! to the Movies
>Pokemon Go to the polls
what a coincidence
I'm anticipating a MST3K parody.

So Sup Forums, whats the plot?

>hating on Duckman

same desu

how would you react if it was a combination of that waffles episode and the sentient belly episode?

I will be so irritated yet confused. TTG does what I've always wanted but its TTG of all fucking things.

The title is the best part of this whole thing, though.

Even better if it still ends-up being a success and the entire animation industry follows in their footsteps

>animated movie are even less respected, TTG begins the hell of animated movies being literally just 90+ long episodes of whatever series they are based offf.

Please no....

o ye of little faith