Why no one can stop the Absolute Madwoman?

Dear user, is only me or this scene is some kind of sexual fetish? (No judge), the Absolute Madwoman can cuck her own husband, her chracters, Star, Marco and even Jackie, but she can also cuck the entire Disney Company?

Sorry m8, this is the Royal Muenster Expert, please go to the next office, but the cheese is delicius, also, the Royal Mewni Family, never do nothing wrong...

Blank flank

Nefcy is a national treasure, regardless of her fetish.

Don't forget Moon.

she'll cuck tom too until the inevitable Tomkie happens

Would Starco count as double-cucking Tom, since he's been pursuing Star since forever yet he also does things like sing a love duet with Marco?

Nefcy is world heritage...and cuck fetish representative

I like to think it's a PG reference to that scene with the furry in The Shining.
The show has gotten away with much more blatant sexual/fetish references.

So the Madwoman reference a Stanley Kubricl movie?, now the Madwoman are become unstopable!

Similar to "The Shining," Nefcy has also been dropping references to the moon landing.

Kubrick and a cucked girl?, thats perfect sense

well
That it is
Show is so garbage you start to look 2deep into things when is just a fucking mediocre teen drama done by a hack.
Don't know how but that """fanbase""" just got wose than the GF one. Congrats i guess

The evidence is everywhere!

>The evidence is everywhere!
Pic related

No one can stop her.

She will be soon more powerful then Dan Schneider except she will not rape as many children

Come on!!!

What if the she cuck her husvand and half Disney?

She did nothing wrong...

Like the last 3 seasons?

Annnnnd here i go /mlp/

Shhhh, please dont call them!