/swco/-Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Incognito Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Kindred & Crawler Commanders
youtube.com/watch?v=wi8UaZ_pX30

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GbkLZ5JDW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been too long, /swco/.

Vader #8 when?

guys, please help me. I'm actually considering buying Battlefront 2 because I'm so desperate for a new star wars game

DO NOT SUPPORT EA.

>master race

Even if you do buy it, you're still just a drop in the ocean. It's a Star Wars shooter, with The Last Jedi coming out in a month, right before Christmas and with ads as far as eye can see.

This isn't another Mass Effect Andromeda situation. Voting with your wallet won't work here, because the game is GTA/FIFA tier.

>don't support EA
>they give no fucks cause the whales will keep them afloat anyway
What do?

girls in stormtrooper armour are hot

Origin of the Perfect Nightmare.

By Dark Horse

Nice. Appreciate it, user.

OH GOD HE'S HOT

Where can I download today's episodes?

your heart

Hail Mandalore!

>dat thrawn
I wish to fuck the man

can someone put "LOREAL because he's worth it" on this

That was quite a boring and unspectacular episode.

Watching Return of the Jedi again

Is it weird that I find Leia more attractive in the scene where she meets Wicket than I do when she's in her slave outfit?

Not really. More clothing can be more erotic because it leaves more up to the imagination.

Here's a good gameplay movie for Battlefront 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=7GbkLZ5JDW0

Not at all. She was drop dead gorgeous in that time period, and some (me) find women with their hair up or braided like that more attractive.

Long hair always just looks weird to me. Don't ask why.

Hera actually kinda sucks at leading a squadron, and wasting all those x-wings and bombers on a headrush assault through a heavily fortified blockade with enough star destroyers and light carriers and tons of tie-fighters was just boneheaded.

The thing about Mandalorians is..they always die or lose their heads. She will share a similar fate.

if only sabine took saxon's head. Made no sense that she turned her back while he was armed

It's not just how she looks (though that's part of it), but also her sweet motherly nature in that scene that appeals to me.

ANH Leia>the rest

Reminder

Already outdated. It's up to 530,000 now

Guys, how do you rate these books by Drew Karpyshyn?

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan (2011)
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation (2012)

Are they better or worse than the Darth Bane books (which I liked)?

Makes total sense in mandalorian tradition. He was beaten fairly, she chose to spare his life. He should have had the decency not to shoot her in the back.

It is a point against Gar, showing that he had embraced the empire in favor of his mandi heritage.

>more than half a million downvotes
This is art

It was kinda cute to see governor Pryce panic around after losing her silly anti-air defense towers, while Thrawn just sent in a second wave of fighters to take out the rebel strike force.

We already know about her and Harrison Ford, but how likely is it that Carrie and Mark hooked up at some point? It seems like they got really close over the course of the OT, and I'm always seeing pictures of them playing/flirting like this on set

No way dude, they were like brother and sister

thank you

Why is it always eithor/or?

Like, "TCW is better than the PT" or TCW is better than Rebels" (or the other way around)?

George and Filoni don't have an either or.
TCW is part of the PT and enriches it. It's not better because it's not seperate. It's Star Wars made by George in the PT era.

For better or worse, TCW is almost an indipensible part of the PT, aisde from some unfortunate OOC issues with Anakin once in a while. Anakin seems hard to write for, and when they do it well he lines up great with the PT. But some TCW writers wrote him too... normal and well adjusted, compared to his live action self.

Anyway, that's beside the original point. TCW is part of the PT.

>Rebellion fires General Solo after groping allegations surface

I forgot the exact episode, but it involved getting supplies past a blockade to people that were starving or something. Her grand strategy upon failing was basically "let's do it again in the exact same way." She's always been a retard at these kinds of things.

>Hera actually kinda sucks at leading a squadron,
That why they made her a general and put her in charge of logistics.

She's clearly a good pilot, but a lousy squad-leader.

Hera 'Cadorna' Syndulla

Though if Thrawn saw her do that, I'm sure he'd wax poetic about Hera's tenacity and absolute resolve and so on.

Does /swco/ like jawas?

They're pretty cute. What do they look like under there, anyway?

Utini!

Aren't they rodent-like?

I dunno.

Yes, I love killing Jawas

Must be Wings of the Master, an episode from second season, where she acquires the B-Wing bomber.

What if the Jawas got rich and ate a ton every night

Commence primary ignition

delete this

About fucking time, to bad Lando the creeper fucked off to his own planet

They have fur according to FACPOV

We do have to consider that Anakin may have been more accepting of his circumstances during TCW than was shown in the melodrama of the PT. Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Yoda, and his memories/visions of Qui-Gon were always his ballast in darker times, but he always started to lose control when they weren't around.

Even in the early episodes he's pretty much as is later, the only thing is there's less "average adventure" eps and more "anakin loses his fucking shit" eps like the entire end Ahsoka arc, everything with Obi-Wan dying, the slaver shit.
His more 'generic' acts are pretty in line with how he acted at the beginning of both AOTC and ROTS, maybe a little too formal with shit with the Jedi.

*more "anakin loses his fucking shit" eps on the later end of the series

The Umbarans were on another fucking level. What happened to them post-Clone Wars?

It's cool seeing the rebellion in its early stages getting absolutely btfo in Rebels and then seeing them just destroy the Empire later in the battle of Jakku in BF2

I’m surprised no one cought in how bad unstable Anakin was he went from cracking jokes to force choking motherfuckers at the drop of a hat

Controlled by the Empire.

Probably subjugated and possibly enslaved for supporting the CIS in the Clone War by the Empire.

You'd think that technology would be heavily utilized in the Empire. It's strange...

not just bombing the planet from the start

Empire hates aliens so they only use retarded humans.

It might require too much to invest in, and we do not know if they have limited capacity to produce them or their fuel.

Why is the empire rascist again it’s an intergalactic civilization wouldn’t multi species acceptance be a big thing

Might be too expensive to outfit the new big navy and army of the Galactic Empire.
Especially since secret projects like the Death Star will make those weird fancy crawler tanks obsolete anyway.

What planets did the Empire bomb like that.

Why did you fuck up the OP Subject again Frenchie

They took the spider tank from them

>8000MB patch for BF2

Nope fuck that

How can you bomb what you cant see. Literally a planet with no sunlight.

Plus they have indestructible shields and a massive blockade on top of that.

I typed in '/' and let chrome autofill in the rest from the last time I made a thread, bud

Right? was it me or was the whole episode just... nothing. the epic air battle was actually really boring and the scenes in the city were just, well, nothing. am I supposed to give a shit about mart? why do the x-wings all look like they aren't even moving? were you trying to match some ANH aesthetic? hopefully this sets up something interesting later.

anyway, what are the odds we get to see wedge do cool shit in an x-wing before the season ends?

Political bullshit because of the clone wars. Most of the Separatists were aliens that created killing machines. And that sparked negative backlash after Sidious was in full control. And human clone soldiers were the heros so that also made things worse for none humans.

This is one thing that actually pisses off Thrawn.

because most of the separatists were outer rim aliens, and they and their droids caused a lot of destruction and killed lots of people. so a lot of people look at them like vietnam vets look at dry cleaning stores

>How can you bomb what you cant see.
torture for information

>massive blockade
republic ship are stronger then CIS ships

Now that I think of it, I can easily understand why Iden might be ok with the destruction of Alderaan but not Vardos or Naboo. Irl I don't mind that my country nuked Nagasaki or Hiroshima because POWs who escaped from Japan said that they were prepared to send even women and children to fight so realistically it might have been bloodier if we didn't nuke them. However I wouldn't be fine with the US military then nuking London for shits and giggles and then even nuking my home state of Kentucky with all my family and friends living there.

You forget Umbarans had ships helping too. And those didnt go down easy at all. And the weapons were more powerful because they used tech no one in the galaxy had ever seen before.

Operation Cinder on Vardos or Naboo is like the CIA ordering nuclear strikes on New York and San Francisco for being TOO loyal to the establishment.

EA's sin with Battlefront isn't that Iden switched sides; any person not entrenched in the upper echelons of the Imperial Remnant would have good reason to defect on learning of the scope and aims of Operation Cider.

The real slap to the face is that Operation Cinder was ever tabled, developed, and ultimately implemented as the now-canonical wake party for the Emperor.

Yeah. And it's suspicious as fuck too given that the Emperor is dead. It's like if Trump was killed and all of a sudden some general told the army 'Oh yeah I was really good friends with Trump and he totally would have wanted us to destroy Trump Tower and nuke the Pentagon. Trust me, I know what Trump would have wanted us to do.'

Who knows how many defections they caused. Palpatine was a fucking idiot.

its been canonical for 2 years

except if the president had a video will proving it

it makes sense though that an egotistical nutjob liek sheev would say "fuck all yall for allowing me to die, if I cant be immortal god-emperor, nobody gets to live"

now that we're talking about the Umbarans tech don't they seem out of place for a star war setting

>except if the president had a video will proving it
Do you really not think the remnants of the US government could fake a video like that?