Is Lex Luthor a virgin? I just can't imagine him having sex with a human being

Is Lex Luthor a virgin? I just can't imagine him having sex with a human being.

Because he's a terrible person with a humongous rage boner towards Superman or because he can't score a girl? Because Lex is the Alpha-est of chads, and even goes as far as to offer jobs to gals as his personal bitch for craptons of cash, and as they think about it he drives off and laughs at the thought of them feeling despair at them giving up the idea of making the big bucks by giving themselves up to him by not answering in time.

>a human being
>a
There's your problem, he has sex with dozens at once.

He isn't. Bet he had many supermodels in fast dial before Superman arrived. Then he became so obsessed with Supes, he now can't feel any satisfaction from women. He wants to see the Man Of Steel on his knees and tell him: "Who's your daddy?"

But he only has two dicks

He built his waifu in Lex Luthor: MoS. So I'd say no.

Wait, does it not count if I had sex with a non-human? Am I still a virgin?

Having Brainiac inside you does not count.

No, it doesn't. You still penetrated (or were penetrated by) something living. If you fucked a donkey, you actually fucked something, didn't you? Now if you fucked a doll, that's not really applicable. The doll is not alive and is merely stimulating sexual pleasure. That's masturbation.

What about a corpse, what if I fuck a corpse? Does that count?

I bet Superman started this thread.

I think Lex is kryptofuck's secret identity

Where does Robot Lois Lane fall?

depends, is the body still warm?

Not technically sex with an individual. Still technically seen as masturbation. You're just humping a corpse and abusing it. Now if the person was dying and then died during sex, you would no longer be a virgin.

Masturbation. It's a robot with false thoughts, not a living thing.

I wonder if has fucked any supervillainesses?

Like Talia or Killer Frost?

He offers poor women millions to date him for a while. Though he seems to get off more on the fact that he can convince normal women to whore themselves out to him.

Not with a human being no, but i remember him having built a Lois Lane robot so he probably banged that.

Didn't he fuck that witch in JLU?

Didn't he fuck shapeshifter Supergirl? During his hair phase

>Though he seems to get off more on the fact that he can convince normal women to whore themselves out to him.

I think you're on to something user

>billionaire, genius, peak human form
I can make a pretty good guess

Yes I think it was implied

She is also Grodd's squeeze for a few episodes

>Lex is the alpha est of chads

He's literally triggered by the existance of a altruistic disaster protection device, who doesn't ask for money, and proceeds to plot his murder every day. You know, despite Superman sparing him every single time.

When asked why he does this, Lex gives the reason that superman is holding humanity back by coddling them, and once he is gone, Lex will be able to improve humanity into a new golden age.

Except he never does.

How many times has superman died? Yeah, that's right, a tonne. And how many times has lex either a) sat on his ass and done fuck all or b) let a supervillain threat escalate to extreme levels, thinking he can 'manipulate', until something stupid and irreversible happens (like that time a fucking assassin caused a ask sky winter so harsh, it doomed humanity).

Lex is an omega human being, and I use that with both contempt for this oversimplification of psychology, and Lex. He's a gifted dude that snapped somewhere along the way, and is essentially real life shitposting. He's completely broken as a human being, despite all his brilliance, like a shattered mirror that still captures the distorted and smug face of it's owner.

If Lex was anywhere near competent, he'd be able to realise who Superman was straight away. He'd be able to see past that slumped pose, and mysterious disappearance of his once best friend, and all the other anomalies that don't add up. But no, because he needs Clark Kent to exist, because no matter how much self loathing or lack of purpose he has, at least he'll never be Clark, that odd looking motherfucker who has also had everything stolen by superman, but doesn't seem to care.

Playing Sloppy Seconds to an actual gorilla.

That's rough.

>Went back to the gorilla's microdick
Just how tiny is Lex's dick?

Some people use yoga to destress. Lex fucks Mercy.

Something Unlimited

UPDATE FUCKING WHEN RE