Its almost time

Every single presidential election I oil and load all of my guns.

Its that time now, you never know whats gona happen, especially this year. better to be prepared in case SHTF or something.

Join me comrades!

I'm ready

what's a good spot to buy decent ammo on the cheap before the panic buy tomorrow?

Came here just to call you a faggot

Walmart.

It's not illegal to own guns, faggot

ready

That picture hurts my brain.

What the fug

lol what did i do? this is literally why were allowed to have them

The most upset people are going to be women or pussy liberals if Trump wins. Crazy and/or racist white people if Hillary wins. These groups look largely the same to a minority group looking from the outside. No guns will be needed.

He's just an autist

>nobody read the tabs

>loading mags around 9pm on November 8th
>suddenly power cuts out
>hear shooting in the streets, screaming
>UN convoy is marching down your street, blasting women and children as they run

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

Also that's just a screenshot from someone else. Ive been seeing it for over a year now

godfuckingdamnit dad

Do they even carry 223? Never even been to their gun department.

just figured he's a raging faggot?

Grab my rifle and head innawoods. The fuck do you think?

Pretty sure they do. Give your local shart mart a call user

It is for me

You know i used to enjoy shooting, had a glock, old sig, mk2 sten and a bren. Family history in the service

Then paddy potato had them all destroyed,

Just cleaned and oiled my guns last week. Been ready to go.

How much will a 30rd 5.56 p-mag sell for after the election, Sup Forums?

Thanks for the friendly reminder. Better get the guns ready. I know several life long Republican women who are voting for fucking Hillary. I can't understand this shit. It's like they honestly believe that men don't talk stupid shit among each other. Suddenly they are offended him stating some women will do anything for a guy with money. OK, band groupies never existed.

You're not wrong. You're actually very correct.

Sweet!

>screws can onto rifle
>grabs eberlestock pack full of 300 blackout
>quietly shoot one at a time
>creates demoralization within the convoy
>they fire randomly in all directions hoping to hit the shooter
>sniper the guy on the rooftop crew served weapon
>freakout.webm
>move to another location
>migrate a mile or two down the road
>snipe one person in the abdomen/chest from foot patrols (carrying a body sucks ass)
>Dig random fucking holes in the dirt next to the roads, and refill them

Howtostopaconvoy.png

walmart has 223, 556, all you handgun needs. I hate wal mart but go there for ammo sometimes.

There will be no shtf. I suspect there will be uprisings when/hrc wins. It's good you are armed, take stock of your rights, protect and guard them, then wait. Wait for the call, when you hear it, you'll know. It's coming...

the A2 Nagant Revovler, hell of a shotgun

Shut up nerd.

Went to academy to pick up a few mags and saw that someone had bought up all the ammo on the shelf. Only birdshot and a box of 50bmg on the shelf.