That's muh Superman

That's muh Superman

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

So this was one of the scenes where they had to CGI his mustache away, right?

Something looks... Wrong

>One of Superman's most iconic features is the curl hanging on his forehead
>Cast a guy with receding hairline

pretty much guaranteed.

It's likely from one of the reshoots where he had a mustache and they had to digitally resculpt that whole part of his face.

How much into the movie till he returns? I am hoping it is not the last 5 minutes, but I know that it will be the best case scenario.

Will Arnett?

The damage control is super hard.

The Man from UNCLE stylists turned this guy into one dapper mother fucker after this.

I don't think the hairline is the deal breaker for the curl. It's the creatives/studio keeping the curl away.

what?

Can Superman Calvo defeat Gohan Blanco?

beat me to it

lol

Oh no. That's gonna be a reaction face for sure.

SUPER HOMBRE
BIGOTE QUITADO

power level: big

not fair I was doing this meme first and didn't even get any you's
reeee

>$300 million budget

>My mustache senses are tingling...
>A BOMB!
>throws the wheelchair into space, saving everyone
Didn't see that coming, did you Lex?

OH NO NO NO NOO

OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

An abrupt 180 from the previous characterization and it looks like fuck all to actually justify it? Damage control.

>didn't even see the movie yet

The length of the movie and the fact that he's not a central character is a good indicator that they're skipping ahead a chapter. Again.
But if it makes you feel better we can have this exact same conversation in a week and then you can give the "you just don't understand it!" argument instead.

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

He died. Before that he decided that yes he loved Earth and it's people. Snyder's a fucking moron and this probably wasn't his original intention but I can buy Cavill Supes being happier now that's he's got Super-Friends.

First that's not what damage control means, second how the fuck you know?You didn't watch the movie.

>He died. Before that he decided that yes he loved Earth and it's people.
Lois. He says he loves Lois.
Why you guys keep insisting this translates to a universal humanism is beyond me.

aka you're giving us your fanfiction, fuck off MCUck shill

Sure I didn't. The entire world is your area.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Oh fuck, why does Superman look like Tony Shalhoub?

>taking random shoots at random
the state of Marvelfags

he's holding in the stache

They should've kept it. It could've been the new Supermullet.

I legitimately don't understand how you can have it in a contract to keep a mustache. Isn't that something your makeup department can stick on every morning? That seems like such an unnecessary caveat.

Let me tell you why it looks weird.

That whole scene was supposed to happen at night, and it was shot and worked in VFX as a night shot. WB decided to change it to day a few months before release, and the VFX company had tp compensate as best as they could. Hence the weird lighting.

t. former employee of said VFX company

Tell us more user

Leave El Grande Padre to me!

I dig it

Because of situations like these and natural grown hair looks much better than make up props. Also, Cavill was working in a different project for another company and the League filming was supposed to be done by that time, but then Whedon came in and ordered emergency reshoots.

Why would they race at night in the first place?
For Snyder's moronic blue glow effects?

>it's time to shit

There's not much more to say that people haven't already noticed in the trailers. And there have been a few leaks here that have been accurate, at least at the time they were posted. They changed the cut so much during the last months it was hard to keep up.

Hope you like red.

>For Snyder's moronic blue glow effects?
Prety much. There's still a LOT of that in the movie, actually, but it's been toned down, and the new palette kinda sorta helps.

I should also add that in that particular shot they aren't racing against each other, they're running to save people. I believe this was part of the reshoots.

So which version did you end up liking better red or blue

i chose green. it was the best ending of the three :^)

EL SUPER MACHO

That man is handsome.

Red. Kind of. The blue version was really dark and monotone. It was pretty much BvS all over again. The red look ended up looking weird and just as monotone, but it's better lit and less cluttered.

There was one version of the red look that was similar to that one scene in Blade Runner 2049, but it was rejected.

Se ve muy bien, SeƱor Superman.

I don't know user the shots with red seem a bit more cluttered

If even half the rumors are true, it seems like Superman's entire plotline in this movie got rewritten.

Well, the blue shots in the trailers had incomplete environments and lacked some things like smoke, sparks, random fires and explosions, which got added later, but before the change to daylight.

In time they will join you on the toilet. In time you will help them accomplish wonders.

I see

Why'd they superimpose Richard Nixon's face over Superman?

Snyder was most likely going to have Darkseid brainwashing Superman as the cliffhanger to part 1

it's a lose/lose situation for WB/DC and it's entirely their fault for making Snyder in charge

It's the JUSTice League!

Alan Moore reference

The movie may end up sucking but this image truly makes me happy. They all look great.

Now it seems very convenient for WB that Snyder's daughter committed "suicide", just in time for some emergency reshoots

this...pic actually looks pretty good

>please kill me

t. cocklet

>jewess not dead yet
just another reason to drop this shit

still too bald

Something looks really off with Cavils face

Nice picture

They did a CG replacement for Affleck's tummy in this shot.

That's what happens when the VFX team only has two weeks to CGI reconstruct half his face.