Is the election rigged or not? What's the point of voting if it's rigged?

Is the election rigged or not? What's the point of voting if it's rigged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmROSTbl26Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/07/north-carolina-s-racist-voter-suppression-is-working.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you don't vote you can't bitch

First rule of Sup Forums is to not post an image more interesting than your topic

I believe it's rigged to an extent.

They wouldn't go out of their way to commit voter fraud if it was 100% rigged.

the illusion of "democracy"

kys faggot

this

This election isn't about the next president.
It's about where the last war will be fought.

Sage advice.

>I believe it's rigged to an extent.

What does this even mean? Will voting make difference or not?

It means they can stand on the scales in favor Hillary but they can't put an elephant on them because that'd be too obvious.

you wut m8

In a close race standing on the scales can mean everything.

That's absolutely true and I never said anything contrary to that.

user asked what "to an extent" means and that's what I believe it means. They're not going to turn 100% of Trump votes to into Clinton votes because that'd be too obvious. In fact, they're trying as hard as they can to not be obvious which means they can only rig it to some extent. It's why they're at least somewhat worried they'll lose.

The election is rigged? What do truckers have to do with Alpo?

youtube.com/watch?v=GmROSTbl26Y

Yes vote you fucking cuck. Jesus christ wtf is wrong with you.

>should I sit home tomorrow and play with my tiny dick all day or go out and vote in the election that will define the future of my country?

I mean why are you here?

We don't have space on this train for omega beta shit like this.

Fuck You.

her best hairstyle

At no point in the American history did your vote matter anyway.

No I gotchu. I wasn't trying to sound like I was correcting u or something.

I just wanted to make a point about how even a fractional amount of fraud can be enough if the race comes down to a thin margin.

fuck off shill, it's only rigged if we lose.

You can't prove it's been rigged if you don't vote.

Clinton's win tomorrow, despite clearly losing to Trump, will expose everything.

they can only turn it a little way. And can't rig it in a landslide

God damn I'd eat taylors butt endlessly

Muslims tend to eat dog food

you guys realize that shes fucking a half nigger half jew right?

No problem, famalam. It's hard to discern tone on the webs.

I'm expecting a thin margin, and so are the dems; but I'm hoping for a landslide. Changing one out of a hundred votes on the machines could sway it enough in their favor if it comes close enough.

>
Nah man I like this guy

>those thighs

Wish I could lick her to orgasm.

Also: they can bend the vote, not completely control it. Bend it too much and it's obvious. So anyone who can win by a larger margin, wins.

Its hard to cover up the rigging if the situation looks sufficiently opposite.

you can fake 1% - 2% of the vote not 15%

We'll find out if it's rigged tomorrow night when the results come in from Florida.

In the meantime, you all need to vote. It doesn't matter if you're from a deep blue or a deep red stage. Every single vote makes him stronger.

She has ugly peasant feet

Sage

well when dead people have been "voting" and all the illegal who are "citizens because 'they pay into the system'", and all the absolute mindless retards out there, its pretty easy to get away with it.

Trump can win and its still rigged

> all the illegal who are "citizens because 'they pay into the system'"
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Electorate fraud was real. Sanders got cucked.

Voter fraud is real and will happen. O'Keefe proved that.

Plenty of evidence of rigging.

sure you can, i usually vote but i bitch either way, i can do what i want, i can bitch about how living in a deep red state my vote doesn't count for fuck no matter what it is

Post more TayTay please!

bingo

its bullshit, i personally know beans who work under the table, are illegal, some that beat their children. somehow they are citizens. i really hope hillary gets in to start a war. we fucking need it at this point in our timeline

cant wait till this shit is over and people stop raging about the election. people get way overly emotional over this shit

landslides are impoossible to cover up. go vote for all us poor bastards who cant, but feel the repercussions anyway.

It's heavily rigged against Clinton.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/07/north-carolina-s-racist-voter-suppression-is-working.html

To some it up for those of you not used to reading extended articles:

>blacks participate in early voting way more than whites
>up to 25% of blacks don't have a driver's license
>NC state officials shut down most early voting locations and try to pass restrictive Voter ID laws (overturned by Supreme Court as unconstitutional)

inb4 "it's to prevent voter fraud!"

Have you ever even voted? You have to be a citizen to be registered in the first place.

> A detailed study by a Loyola University law professor found that between 2000 and 2014, there were indeed 31 reported instances of voter impersonation out of more than 1 billion ballots cast. In other words, the odds of voter fraud are 1 in 32 million. By way of comparison, your odds of being struck by lightning are 1 in 134,906.

rigging involves adding illegitimate votes. we can overturn rigging by voting. the primaries were rigged and trump still won.

NOT RIGGED KEK WILL WIN!!

If you're voting for Hillary, then go vote for her to make it look legitimate.

If you're voting from Trump, stay home because it's pointless.

>O'Keefe proved that.

One of O'Keefe's minions got Scott Foval, a low-level nobody, stinking drunk at a bar and made a completely imaginary plan to rig elections.

Creamer, the big cheese who is truly deeply involved with the Democrats, never agrees to anything and appears extremely uncomfortable with O'Keefe's stooge.

But you lot are actually, in reality passing laws that make it harder for minorities to vote.

You're the ones trying to rig this thing and you're not even succeeding. Sad!

>well when dead people have been "voting"

The names of dead people being on registration roles is not the same as votes being assigned to dead people. I swear you people live in an alternate reality.

rigged as fuck
but I want to think Trump is self-funded and traditional
I wouldn't give up yet

also stop posting this woman
whore of the west

>reported

My $.02:

I believe the system is probably rigged, and that voting ultimately doesn't matter. But I also believe that it's important to vote anyway, just in case it isn't rigged.

>A detailed study

>this whole reply
i mean that dead people are somehow sending in their vote. how the fuck is that possible.

The closer the election is, the easier it is to rig.

So go out and vote TRUMP.

What would Taylor Swift be on the 0-10 scale without access to all the cosmetics and fashion technology money can buy? Just wondrin

>Election is rigged
>Don't vote
>Hillary wins fair and square

Even if it's rigged it doesn't mean that establishment won't take actual results seriously. I am pretty sure they still would adjust their policies because some of them may cause discontent.
>if you don't vote you can't bitch
Shit argument.

Are the electronic voting machines used for this election? You should vote regardless. But there's absolutely no reason to believe that the election is legitimate when closed-source electronic machines are used.

It doesn't matter whether the election is rigged or not. What matters is that it can be proven to be legitimate. It can't be proven to be legitimate? Then the people's reaction should be the same as if it was rigged.

i'd cum on them

probably lick it off too

Agreed she has great feet and I don't even have a foot fetish.
Better then 99% of the feet posted by the tards on here.

She didn't try to rig the votes with only machines. She incited violence at trump rallies to get an increase in Hillary votes. She wants to cheat if she can't win legitimately, but if she loses legitimately and cheats then she'll be burnt at the stake by us.

Very likely not, as so far it's basically a standard half-assed conspiracy theory.
The point of voting is to be sure; eiter it's rigged and you lost nothing or it's not and you voted.

>my .02$
Hillary already gave him .02$.

>.04$ have been added to your account

I just realized I put the dollar sign on the wrong side.
>my proxy doesn't look as convincing now...

Solid 7

So that you can say that it was indeed rigged instead of just letting her win.

7 and a half

that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard, idiot

It's been rigged since (at least) 2000.

Vote so that the powers that be have no doubt that we don't want them in power & wait for the day of the rope

gross chicken legs

seriously this bitch is ugly

He's right tho, you don't get to bitch when you did nothing to prevent the situation from happening.

6-7. She's always extremely dolled up so it's hard to get a good read.

That "study" was also debunked. In most cases, it was a name mix up and easily rectified. If its the same case I remember, it was something like 300 cases, and it was rectified quickly.

if you buy this "its rigged against me now that im down in the polls waaah", you're grasping at straws. We don't have one uniform election, run by the evil government alex jones warned us all about, we have thousands and thousands of locally run organizations staffed by volunteers and administered by state officials, the considerable majority of which are Republicans.

He's not right actually... You still are able to bitch even if you don't vote. Voting is rigged in America... there's just as much of a right to vote as there is not to. The argument for voting even though it's obviously rigged is that you want the establishment to see just how much of an uprising there is against them so that they can move closer to your side next time and in their establishment candidate's policies.

Vote or not, you can bitch all you want and you have just as much of a right to do so as someone that went and voted and got a sticker to brag about it, you fucking idiot.

You may have the right to bitch but not the moral authority. Unless of course you do something to change the situation that isn't voting, for example volunteering.

(((They))) wouldn't be so entirely anxious and distraught about this election and it's leanings to The Donald if it really was 100% in the fucking bag level rigged. It's clearly not completely under their control just yet. They flip their shit every time there is any surge of popularity whatsoever for Trump. So no, I cannot believe it's rigged beyond hope, seeing as how Trump gets a new follower and the establishment goes batshit like it really matters. Tells me that it DOES matter. So VOTE.

Eh still no, Joaquin. You have the moral authority to bitch regardless. It's not your fault that the system is rigged. You can be upset about it openly or in private whether you go cast a vote that doesn't matter or not and whether you care about any of the candidate's enough to volunteer for them or not.

The voting/tallying infrastructure is probably ok. It's the way in which relevant information regarding the candidates/issues is distributed/interpreted that is badly compromised, imo.

I just realized I put the dollar sign on the wrong side.
>my proxy doesn't look as convincing now...

The brexit referendum was rigged too but enough people voted that they outplayed the riggers. Defeatist crap takes you nowhere.

It's rigged in that there's an innate bias toward the democratic candidate being supported by all forms of media at all times.

It's possible to overcome the bias, but that doesn't mean the bias didn't exist when you defeat it.

Last i heard the machines all run proprietary closed source software so make of that what you will.

The election is basically in the hands of Microsoft.

Good point...

>russia
>voting

thank you

>the machines all run proprietary closed source software

no problem lad
They can rig to an extent but they can't control 100% of the votes, that's why voting is required.

Because your vote DOES matter if it's NOT rigged.
Look at my flag.
Guess what I voted.

>What's the point of voting

You're waking up.

But I thought they are canceling Brexit and now saying it requires a vote in Parliament?

The second rule of Sup Forums is to ignore the first.

Naa. Never gunna get cancelled.
There will be war if it does.

WE HEARD YOU

Jimmy?

Not a fan of her music or the "image" of Taylor Swift, but she is fucking gorgeous. Solid 10 to me. I love these photos of her without makeup because they show how beautiful she is.

>mfw someone tells me it isn't okay to eat my own toe jam

She's wearing a decent amount of makeup in this photo so you should say "with less makeup".

do the brits even have it in them for civil war?

2000 wasnt rigged gore was just a whiney fag
1960 otoh...

>without makeup
lel, do you actually think her lips are that red?

They can only mess with so many votes. So if your candidate wins big they win.

They can mianipulate only a small percentage.

For fucks sake sweet tits I don't know about that shit. How about this: I love these photos of her with au naturale cosmetics...

nice double digits lad

If I had your flag I wouldn't talk shit about voting in other countries. You democracy is a religion, the actual form of government you have is the same is ours: it's called oligarchy.
At least in Russia you can't vote without id, so the result isn't complete rubbish.