POST MAPS NAO!!!!

What do you guys think of this one I made? I feel like it's pretty reasonable.

Domination. All close polls are underestimating Trump support, and overestimating Hillary support.

Nevada is eked out by the Democrats due to Hispanics flooding the polls.

I was reading off of Real Clear Politics. I have no clue how biased they really are. Thoughts?

RCP is just a poll aggregator. The polls they're going off of aren't intentionally biased, per se, but they're going off of 2012 turnout which had Obama running. Obama is no Hillary, while Trump cleans up with independents, and brings in a significant amount of new voters. He's outperforming Romney significantly in early voting, and the VAST majority of Republicans vote on election day. It's going to be even bigger this year, too, I promise. Additionally, if even 1 in 100 people are afraid to admit they're voting Trump, that's a 1% swing. If anything, I'd say that number is higher.

If you're undecided at this point, you're also going for Trump. Any states with close polls are going to Trump for those reasons, in my estimation. It's going to be a drubbing.

PA Is a swing state this election and I feel it will go red

This is mine in all honesty. Although I am a staunch Trump supporter, I'm not as delusional as you guys, and I do think Hillary will win.

He's pretty much already lost Nevada if early voting is any indication. His path to victory lies in Michigan.

Thanks user!

DELUSION

PA is NOT a swing state, retard.

This will be the outcome.

> Cali
> NY
> IL

Can someone explain why those big city centers are so ''Democratic''?

High density of libtards.

Like this one.

Hola!

lol leaf

bopzooga

But why do they all congregate there?

DELETE THIS

>all congregate there?

Environment maybe. High amounts of micro-breweries and some notable colleges in that area. Any town that's a college town is basically full liberal.
You wouldn't expect any of them to be living in suburbia or in a rural community.

This is the real map

We all know this is how it will end.

Sefton sustaining meme

So in a way they're like parasites, bugs or even mold, growing and nesting in areas where the conditions are suitable?
At our farm, we cleanse those areas.

I think I remember your pic related btw. Some crazy LGBTJXA things raided a professor, right?

SCREENCAP THIS

If democrats win Idaho I will jump off a building.

You are exactly right and yes it's from that one video. Good job user!

I see what you did there.
> Nice mask

I have some high hopes

boobies :^)

if hillary bags colorado its gonna be a BIG TIME habbening

she will win

Did someone say landslide?

nope