HEY THERE EVERYBODY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1CwMcDXiet4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why

1) To shit on Chuck Jones' grave
2) To dissuade kids from getting sick

Ill be honest I actually enjoyed this show. When I was home from school this was always on along with a Pup name Scooby-Doo & Tom & Jerry Kids.

3) Sell LT merchandise aimed at toddlers

I remember watching this during summer camp at my youth center, they told us to wait in one room while we waited for others to show up, and everyone agreed to watch CN since no one wanted to watch NickJr. or Playhouse Disney.

>sick
>about to hurl
>turn on the television to distract my mind of the pain
>HEY THERE EVERYBODY ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

was every episode about one of them doing something stupid and granny gloating about it?

There was nothing worse than no school and just wanted cartoons to watch and you got this shit

Looking back I can't tell how I used to like this show and got frustrated at the fact it only aired right after I left for school. Children's tastes are weird.

I liked it.

>associating automatically Looney Tunes with Chuck Jones and not Tex Avery, Bob Clampett, Friz Freleng or even others like Robert McKimson.
Chuck Jones"s shorts become unwatchable somewhere in the middle of the 50's.

I hated a pup named scooby do cause even then I knew it was a formulaic piece of crap. But there's one scene from baby looney times I can always remember; there was a part when it was raining and they had a raindrop face and Sylvester lost and said the other person cheated. I think about that from time to time when I can't fall asleep or when I'm taking a long shower...

Mostly Daffy, but you're close.

>Piggybacking off of the babies spin-off trend
>Almost two decades later

I liked a pup named scooby doo way more than baby looney tunes

over formulaic shows pissed me off a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ

It's amazing how WB didn't know what the fuck to do with these guys.

Debunked as even his Tom & Jerrys are still leagues better the Gene Deitch's shorts and How The Grinch Stole Christmas is the greatest Christmas special ever made.

>his Tom & Jerrys are still leagues better the Gene Deitch's shorts
A turd covered in ice cream is still a turd

>2) To dissuade kids from getting sick
too true
>get sick
>”Well, at least I get to watch some cart-
>this shit comes on
I’d be happier with the smurfs

Come on now, Gene Deitch's shorts were not that bad, considering that they were made in Czechoslovakia in 1960 they hold up surprisingly well for what little they had and being behind the iron curtain as well.

Even his TV Popeyes were better then expecting, I like the one with Deitch's crew thoughts on western capitalism and the fact that they were living in communist Czechoslovakia and explaining why capitalism was a bad thing with Popeye characters.

That's not very grand.

Eh, I'd just chug along and get on the computer to play runescape. Puts me ahead of my friends when it came to certain skills.

Oh My Goddess! shows remarkable good taste.

DID THE NEWS GET AROUND

They still don't.

There's a group of people who fapped to this...

I will always, always think of this.

God fucking damn I hated that show.

For a moment, I nearly forgot this existed.

>I hated a pup named scooby do cause even then I knew it was a formulaic piece of crap.
I give Pup Named Scooby Doo credit on the grounds that they ACTUALLY tried to insert some level of mystery into the episodes and that it was possible to figure out who the villain was based on actual clues instead of relying purely on motives.

>A full minute of a show just announcing how WACKY it is.
I want to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CwMcDXiet4

i actually liked this show but to rewatch this would be cringey

>Not wanting to watch baby's channel
>Watch show about babies instead
Man why are we so dumb as little kids kek

This is too fucking true. I fucking hated it.

>wake up too late to watch the price is right
>be up too early to watch tom and jerry.

It was a good show faggot

Im so fucking glad this aired at 8am, so I literally had to miss cause my mom took me to school at 8.

fuck this shit and fuck whoever thought this was a good tribute to Tex fuckin' Avery.

Wait was this it's own show? I thought they just ran old Avery flicks.

That's true

did muppet babies start the trend of kiddyfying cartoon characters?

I believe so, I think it and Tiny Toons did it the best out of the bunch.

I watched so much of this show during summer because there was absolutely nothing else on that intrigued me. After watching hours of this show it sort of becomes numb to you and you just consume it without registering opinions or taste of what you are watching. Your brain follows the story and understand the plot and all, but are void of emotion or attachment to what you are watching.

This must have been what it was like to grow up with cartoons from the late 70s/early 80s

Chuck Jones is a decent illustrator but his cartoons are just too slow for me to hold my attention. Literally, the animation itself is very slow.

Honestly, even his illustrations are very blocky. I prefer Bob Clampett.