*it

>Dumpy
>Frumpy
>Blumpkin

Sometimes NO means yes. :^)

the left annihilates anyone that disagrees with them

Sarah SilverJew BTFO!!

Anyone saying do not want to tell is clearly just a beta trump voter

Everyone who isn't enthusiastically up front and forward with any information she wants to know about them is against her.

>implying it's not people wanting to elect my nigga Darrell

The Shy Tory effect

Gee I wonder why they didn't want to ducking tell you. I wonder what could be the reason other than the toxic environment you fucking kikes have been creating over the course of this election which makes it impossible to engage in civil exchange of ideas and debate.

It's a fucking Tell that you hook-nosed, subversive pieces of filth should go into the fucking oven and stay there.

God I fucking hate kikes with a burning passion. The world would be so much better off for everyone if they didn't exist. And this is just another prime example why.

i hope you yanks go harder than BLM if clinton wins, would be a laugh

>Don't remember
>In a hypothetical situation
>You can't remember who you would vote for in a hypothetical situation
What?

Her middle initial is (((k))) ? Too funny

I'm mostly worried about the 44% that said Hillary.

>Not sure/don't remember
How the fuck do you not remember which candidate you currently support?

>don't remember
What?

Who is this bitch and why should i care?

I hate that fucking oven dodger.

Bad goys, bad goys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they aint voting for you

>tight

>1% not sure/don't remember
>Don't remember

Hello trumptards, I am the drumpf tear collector. I prefer drumpf tears as they're extra salty.

He gets Testosterone injections at this clinic I used to work at.. dude is on deaths door.

>be american

>don't remember
Every time.

That's the 4% that retards like her bullied into not wanting to say anything. They probably would have voted for Hillary otherwise.

She's worried that the 4% unwilling to tell are going to vote for Trump, giving him the win

so do we

but we do it for teh lulz

My thoughts exactly
>checks flag
Shouldn't you be in a Munich Beer Hall?

Jesus Austria, I get the sentiment, but calm down. It's not 1943.

Honey who's calling? It's another political call. Look fuckface Im voting for your cunt mother to suck my cock. Actually I don't remember ok. I'm busy ok. Leave me the fuck alone.

Alright calm down there fritzl thats enough

I've said all along.

Give Trump a 3% bump in the national poll and you've got a more accurate reflection

Fuck basic manners and culture when liberal goals are at stake.

RARE
A
R
E

All Donald Trump voters must be found and exposed and be sent to tolerance education facilities

Austria what's a good place to visit in your country without all the mudslimes?

>Sarah SIlverberg

(((Bloomberg))) poll

I GET KNOCKED DOWN!

Shy Trump effect. Nate Gallium said Selzer was the best polling firm in the country, give Trump +4 in all polling averages and he will win every battleground state.

Exit gate at the airport

More than 3%. Many will not say "rather not say", but say they are going to vote third party or even Hillary Clinton. Honestly I don't think 5% is that out of the question.

Thank god. Don't make someone post the pictures

Maјкo нaшa Цpнa Гopo

Oven dodger

who the fuck are Jill and Gary? why are they even there?

kikes steal bikes

I wouldnt tell, why get databased?

I like you Austria

>Not sure/don't remember
>don't remember

>austria going in

>4% are trump supporters who don't want to get into an argument
>1% probably just saying "don't remember" to not bother answering

Soon brother, soon :)

At least 3%. I have a lot of friends that will tell me in private they're voting Trump but in public they'll say undecided or 3rd party.

Fuck this oven dodging kike

>average American

Not even joking. We are fuckt

>:)

When Germans smile people die.

The Number One tool of the left is intimidation.

It's everywhere. Intimidation riots, intimidation threats, intimidation through political correctness.

Liberals are fucking bullies. They will attack you and shame you if you dont agree with their fascist left wing progressive pozzed fucked up ideas.

I had a dinner party a few months ago. Mentioned I was a Trump supporter (I am latino by the way) and 5 fucking dudes ganged up on me. They quoted fucking facebook, buzzfeed and huffpost.

Every time I tell people I support they are surprised. Well fuck them. I want to see liberal tears...you fucking burgers better MAGA tomorrow....fuck all the liberals right in the ass raw no lube.

Prepare for final solution
stay strong

she posted a video that shows Trump talking about how all men aren't created equally, some people are smart, some dumb, etc.

just makes me like him more, that he had the balls to say something like that in public

funny that they try to turn that into him being Hitler though.

HE THINKS IF YOU BREED A SUPERIOR MALE WITH A SUPERIOR FEMALE YOU GET A SUPERIOR OFFSPRING

14/88 HEIL HITLER!!!!!!!!!

Get a load of this faggot

You left out intimidation by murder.

ITT: Angry anti-semitic white trash who think that a small progressive sliver of the diaspora represents Jews as a whole.

Men aren't created equal in quality they are created equal under the god and therefore the law Apply's the same to everyone, from slave to king.

It's not "all men are created equal and therefore he state needs to step in and correct personal deficiencies"

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE FAIL SO HARD AT THE PHILISOPHICAL UNDERPINNINGS OF MODERN DEMOCRACY

*bunself

You wouldn't happen to be a struggling artist, would you?

she has a body like a refrigerator

>Um, THAT'S a tell
No you stupid sassy cunt, it just mean they did not want to respond to questions in public to some random people maybe in front of other people.

>Excuse me, could you answer some political quest--
>No, fuck off
>"Don't want to tell"

I have never wanted to eat a woman's asshole more than I have with Sarah Silverman. Imagine her just bending over and making out with that delicious hole. She's so damn sexy. She's the first to go when Trump wins tho lol

You need to leave.

>#NotAllJews

SWEDEN

YES

go back to bed sara

Just remember to tie the noose tight around your neck when Trump wins. Don't leave a note so your parents just assume you were a closet faggot homo hillary dick rider.

is there real ppl still on pol?

all of this is just a gian echobox with shills, and bots posting nonstop the same the same over and over gain like if ppl were some kind of retard monkey that if you repeat enought times they will be edocrinate and brainwashed as they will.

only stupid ppl can be endocrinated, the younger you are the dumber you are.

(((SARAH SILVERMAN)))

YOUVE MADE OUR LIST

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

stfu fa ggot shill

who the fuck talks like that? fucking bot

>latino
Just leave already

>so your parents just assume you were a closet faggot homo hillary dick rider.

Is it really an assumption if it's correct?

bigger is better

he is a shill stupid fuck.

90% of latinos are voting hilary, ppl is not stupid you know? only racist uneducated shits like you.

this has been a joke since day 1 and your shilling wont change anything.

yoyu wont get the vote from millenials becuase they are more intelligents than you thinm.

you will only get the poor, the fucked up, the crazy, who is less than 5% of the total population.

even his own party turned his back 5 months ago, and when that happend he went on a rampage, with double the bullshiet.

Leave this poor woman alone. She deserves to look for negative comments about herself online without feeling threatened.

archive.is/J4LaU

Keep cool Ausbro.
Save some of that rage for the final battle