Marvel is in desperate need of new talent now that the big bald babby had jumped ship

Marvel is in desperate need of new talent now that the big bald babby had jumped ship.

Who would you nominate?

>Marvel is in desperate need of new talent now
Why? With his exit alone their talent percentage has gone up.

JK Rowling

Give Miles to PAD.

DC is in desperate need of new talent now that the big bald babby has jumped ship.

Who would you nominate?

That would fuck up her relationship with WB.

They're already getting Donny Cates, right? He's the only new writer who's gotten any heat recently. Also they can always get more tumblr hacks from kaBoom!

Meant to quote OP.

Image is in desperate need of new talent now that the big bald babby has jumped ship.

Who would you nominate?

Jonathan Rozanski

Some tumblr bitch

Marvel has alienated a ton of people or else I’d have a few choices, i think Ewing needs to be the new Bendis though

>Who would you nominate?
You mean, out of bloggers?

Grant Morrison. He should write the Newer X-men

Put Warren Ellis in charge of everything!

why don't they give Gillen all the money
Vader was badass and Journey into Mystery is arguably the last real classic Marvel published

Could I not just send Bendi right back to Marvel?

Based Bemis will save comics

No one. They have the same level of talent that they had when the guy was still there. They'll either bury him on a book he can't fuck up like LOSH or he'll start fucking up franchises.

If you mean actually new-ish talent (people without a ton of big 2 credits) I would like to seem them work with Michel fiffe again (even though his only marvel comic was complete shit) on some street level stuff or Michael moreci who seems like he'd write a pretty good cosmic title.

Moreci is with DC.

>JK Rowling
>I wrote one single good book and then I made another 5 sequels gal
>Good
Even as a kid I knew better, I didn't want to keep reading Harry Potter five once Harry starts cutting and fucking you it's an analogy for cutting so I had to rush through it once 6 came out so I could read it

Get a webcomic writers to write marvel books.

I mean the good kind of webcomic writers that can do serious stories.

Like who?

Having shitty web artist is part of their problem

Yale Stewart?

Morrison is literally writing a book for Dark Matter and Metal as of now

what's he doing

came here to say this

get Rick Remender back somehow

Fpbp