ADL and other Jewish groups criticise Trump's "anti-globalist" ad for being anti-semetic

?The four readily identifiable American bad guys in the ad are Hillary Clinton, George Soros (Jewish financier), Janet Yellen (Jewish Fed Chair) and Lloyd Blankfein (Jewish Goldman Sachs CEO).

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-rolls-out-anti-semitic-closing-ad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
archive.is/J4LaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8&bpctr=1478569813
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas the kikes, race war now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

A must-watch, if you have not seen it already

>Jews deny being evil world puppetmasters
>Trump speaks against evil world puppetmasters
>JEws self accuse.

I guess it's impossible to call you out if you happen to be jewish. checkmate logic.

Whats wrong with globalisation under a Trump NWO?

It wouldn't be globalization it would be a nationalist American hostile takeover.

Completely diffrent. Trumps just fighting the (((globalists))) Aka Jews. He can't say it out loud though.

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

His own daughter is a fucking Jew. Jesus Christ give it a break Media.

Can someone post the ad I haven't seen it

get rekt kikes

Somebody post that RamZPaul tweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

>doesn't mention Jews at all
fuck, what an anti-Semite

How does Trump think he can win the election if he is anti-Jew?

Can you explain to me what anti sematic about this ad(the youtube video?)

rly maed meh tink

He showed Jews in it

Hello merchant

ADL is mad because when he says "establishment and corruption" it shows soros and other top Jews so they're oy vey meter got triggered just by that alone

tl;dr Just because he showed soros and big money jews

>people historically accuse kikes of being puppet masters
>people start to think "puppet masters" is synonymous with "kike"
>call out the puppet masters
>people think you're calling out kikes
It doesn't help that a great deal of the puppet masters are actually kikes. Does Trump have to come out and explicitly say #notalljews? If he does, then people will take THAT as anti-Semitic because before doing so, he hadn't even brought up Jews.

Just cuz jews are big bankers doesn't mean being against big banking is anti-semitic.

The whole lending based system is flawed.

>naming the jew

Oy vey goyim...

It suggests George Soros, Ben Bernake and Janet Yellen are influenced by 'globalist' groups and only work to enrich themselves and consolidate their power.
I don't get it, media Jews constantly brag about their influence everywhere but can't understand why they would then be overrepresented in banking.

Gee, it's almost like he's regurgitating the words of a certain German dictator from the first half of the twentieth century.

I mean seriously people, i get that education isn't a must to vote (or be a candidate apparantly) but the slightest bit of historical awareness would be appropriate.
Go to Berlin, go to the German historical museum (they have good cake) and take a look at their collection of nazi propaganda.

calling trump anti-semetic for criticizing the corrupt elite says more about what they think of jews then it does about what trump thinks of them.

He shows George Soros (Jewish financier), Janet Yellen (Jewish Fed Chair) and Lloyd Blankfein (Jewish Goldman Sachs CEO) and implies hey are part of the globalist establishment

Same mentality as sjw, kinda sad.
I see why wvery one hates jews now, at least non israeli jews(i hope).

What's sad is that SJWism was created by these same people to nurture a culture of the same self-loathing that they feel.

lol most people don't hate Jews. In fact I think the average person, mostly lefties, dislike Israelis more than Jews in general

I dont hate you merchant, I know that most Israeli jews aren't even religious and are just nationalistic and chill

still, you should really take those top jews and see if they really are jews, because I doubt they are 12 tribe material

you will still get meme'd on tho

I'm an American Jew and I can't say I'm too proud of what my people are doing.

To prefer Palestine to Israel is to put Arabs over Jews. The only grounds on which it is acceptable to dislike Israel is the grounds that they rely too much on American funding, or the grounds that they lie about their nuclear capacity.

Seriously, why the fuck won't Israel disclose that they have nukes?

FPBP

the exclusion of powerful jewish people from criticism on the basis of antisemitism will only dis-serve the common jew by giving legs to conspiracy theories. many jews realize these people need to be held accountable in order to de-escalate paranoia about the jewish faith

Please no bully.

If it hurts kike feelings maybe they should stop being globalists

>oy vey that's anti-semitic to show Jews are part of some global banking establishment
>even though the major financial bakers, federal chairs and bank CEO's are Jewish

She never converted m90

exactly.
the puppetmasters try to victimize the tribe

Ohhh veyyyy, close that curtain goy!

kind of weird they would bring attention to their jewishness

These evil ones aren't even Jews. I doubt they've ever set foot in a synagogue. Everytime you look at these peoples bio's. It just mentions they come from a Jewish family. Which they use to their advantage. Just claim antisemitism if someone catches you, just like black call racist on everything

Or their sly tactics. Every nation pursues its own interests, "special bonds" really aren't a thing so people become suspicious when the only nation that gets shilled so much for in the US on the basis of its "special bond" is Israel. Honestly, I don't see what America gets from Israel unless there's some 10D chess going on with America and Israel plotting to pit the west against Islam.

They're afraid!

>Any goyim who are within a short distance of these people should go to their doorsteps and put pepes in their doors… Think of it like the way the chinks put [C]hinese takeout menus in your door. But with pepes,”

archive.is/J4LaU

>the Jews get paranoid
>they start accidentally coming out of the shadows

God damn you faggots are hitting Sweeden levels of worthlessness.

Quiet down there Seth

Goebbels best nazi

3rd + 4th reich when?

Remember, goyim:

The ADL was created to defend a Jewish rapist.
A kike raped and murdered a girl, then tried to pin the crime on two mentally handicapped niggers.
This kike was given the death penalty, but the punishment was stayed. Local people were outraged so they lynched him.

The ADL was created to defend this murdering rapist kike.

>Soros in the first 30 seconds
Well of course it's anti-Semitic

Yep stop immigration stops the Zionist from persecuting Christians. If your black white yellow etc. Name them. Just saying who they are become an act of anti-sematism then that shows you how out of control the problem is.

>trump talks about evil nation destroying globalists
>jews immediately assume he's talking about them
See? Even the Jews know it. Why the fuck are we expected to pretend otherwise?

German is soo fucking beautiful

what a horrible death

>German
>beautiful

lol i really hate fucking jews that claim everything is 'anti-semitic' when that was obviously not the intention. It's not a crime or anti-semitic to criticize a bad person that just so happens to be Jewish. I mean Soros is by default a piece of shit with all that he has done, fucked over England, tried to fuck over Russia (and got perma banned and has a kill order out on him by Putin) and the Goldman Sachs jew isn't much better.

Trump cares about the Israel the most out of any. He if any knows how to fight the corrupt Globalist ones. For the good jews sake elect TRUMP. Somebody hast to break the cycle.

>These evil ones aren't even Jews. I doubt they've ever set foot in a synagogue.

>Hey guys. This cow isn't even really a cow because he's never been in a barn.

KYS stupid.

Hitler just makes it sound beautiful

When you propose a major shake-up of world order, do not be surprised when some of its current largest beneficiaries react angrily.

Lots to lose I suppose.

Seriously what the fuck is up with that? I don't want to highjack the thread, but WHY does it seem like universally every culture despises Jewish people?

Well Israel has had a bumby relationship with America. They tried false flagging an attack in Westerners Egypt in the 50's to weaken our relationship with the Egyptian government. In 1967 they attacked the USS Liberty during the 6 day war killing several Americans. During the 80's we caught an Israeli spy that they want back after we sentenced them to jail. They even sold some of our weapons systems to China. Seriously fuck the kikes.

OY VEY

because they never change.

>false flag an attack on Westerners in Egypt.

Glad the Anglo gave them a home in Israel, rub the Mudslime's nose in Jewry and it gave Jew a conscience, a sense of home.

Zionists favorite hiding spot. Being called Gods chosen has a lot to do with it. Zionists really don't care who they fuck over, though. Just remember though if the USA goes down so does Israel. I don't get USA jews voting for Hill at all their country has the most to loose. I want them to have a country as well. Just wish people would leave white Christian ones alone, though.

Shit pic, Jews were Gods Chosen until Jesus came along and they denied him.

source?

Why does that comic still get posted even though it's been fundamentally disproven so many times?

The Jews are selling our countries out to niggers and wetbacks

This is getting truly desperate.
TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!1!one11!!

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”"

Thanks for correcting the record

>?The four readily identifiable American bad guys in the ad are Hillary Clinton, George Soros (Jewish financier), Janet Yellen (Jewish Fed Chair) and Lloyd Blankfein (Jewish Goldman Sachs CEO).

Trump named the Jew. Jews shit themselves. This is not news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

The Jew who did the raping and the murdering, if I'm not mistaken he refused to take the oath before testifying.

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an evil world puppetmaster and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”"

>ADL

«3. In order to destroy the prestige of heroism for political crime we shall send it for trial in the category of thieving, murder, and every kind of abominable and filthy crime. Public opinion will then confuse in its conception this category of crime with the disgrace attaching to every other and will brand it with the same contempt.»

>It wouldn't be globalization it would be a nationalist American hostile takeover.

It would not be hostile!

That was a damn good ad.

Jews don't want to be an independent nation.
They're human parasites who want you to do their bidding. The very book that these scum read, the central pillar of their entire identity, says that all non Jews are goyim. It says that we are cattle, and that we exist to serve the Jews.

This is what every one of them believes deep down.

The kike's name is Leo Frank.
The Jews started to rally behind the guy while the trial was still ongoing. A lot of them actually even argued that the niggers were guilty because their people loved to rape white women.

They'll do anything to put their own tribe above everyone else. Even if it means defending an obviously guilty murderer.

Israeli Jews fucked off once they got a home of their own, and you guys have the third best bantz. It's the Jews that didn't go that are the problem.

It's literally the best reason to vote for anyone.

if jews would leave us the fuck alone we wouldn't mind. but they control the minds of our families, friends and co-workers. They rule our economy and profit on our downfalls. For every dollar we lose they gain a cent and that is fine for them. They corrupt our government, control our laws, making speaking against them a jailable offense. Which is literal insanity. But they do it, and succeed. So yes, not a fan of jews. Nothing more personal than hating snakes or spiders.

I dislike Jews because they're anti-meritocracy. Its all nepotism all the time which puts a literal glass ceiling above every non-Jew trying to get into finance, law or journalism.

Israel's nuclear weapons are just the one's they tricked South Africa into giving them.

And like the cancer of the cells must be removed, so must the cancers of society, no matter their reasoning. Be it isis or the other diseases.

If you don't believe this guy watch this video for some perspective.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8&bpctr=1478569813

Why is that most historians say that he was innocent?
according to wiki the other guy in the case had more evidence against him.

>Trump makes ad slamming globalists
>"Oy veh, he's being anti-semetic!"
>trump never said anything about jews

The coincidences detect themselves.

Who is the guy after JFK that died in car "accident"?

May the Talmudic scourge be burned away from this nation, like purifying flame to rotting flesh.

>"They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men, hindering us from telling the Gentiles how they might be saved. As a result, they continue to pile up their sins to full capacity; the utmost wrath has come upon them at last." - 1 Thessalonians 2:16

>tfw you don't have to watch this childish shit to read subtitles and can just listen to onkel Adolf while doing your homework because you understand German

(((Historians)))

Wikipedia isn't reality, its consensus. If enough rabid keyboard warriors attest to something then thats what Wikipedia holds. Anything even remotely critical of a Jew quickly gets edited and contorted.
They've been trying to outright delete the page on the Frankfurt School for years.

Trying to pain two illiterate blacks as criminal masterminds is a horribly low class copout, especially since one of them was so retarded he couldn't tell you what day of the week it was two times in a row.