I don't get it

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

monkeyisland.wikia.com/wiki/Elaine_Marley
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_O-xq1mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The radio frequencies will fuck the medical equipment. Basically they just killed their friend.

I'm pretty sure it's just a wholesome comic.

Who is the yellow haired man? Seems like a massive oversight to label everything else so neatly but leave the central character's identity a mystery...

>those fuckers
>our shit

Someone edit the last page to remove the Z's and make the monitor flatlining.

Medical equipment is shielded against that kind of things, its part of why its so damn expensive. Can't have the janitor's floor buffer killing Mrs. Jabroni in room 3C.

>WORDSWORDSWORDS

This is so retarded.

Truly the thinking man's fetish.

fucking hell.
I wonder what this fag would come back with after catching a kick to the stomach. 'someone needed to vent and I was there to act as a cushion, I'm so happy I helped'

This is just bizarre

I'm going to steal this and shitpost it to consequentialists on /lit/

The utter state of nu-males.

This is an edit, right? I know Dobbers is webcomic incompetence personified, but I refuse to believe he copy-pasted the same panel five fucking times.

I unironically like the ideas behind Alex ze Pirate's designs, just not how they're executed.

He didn't copy paste, he traced. You can tell if you look very closely.

Her slate sounds sullied as fuck

The dude likely pawned it for drugs, their suffering moves forward.

Got me to smile.

Do you think whoever made this was aware that they were subtly pointing out how SJWs and drumpftards are two sides of the same coin?

I think this is just his attempt to reverse the way people view him as "That guy who keeps making the same comic over and over about how depressed he is". So now he's making positivity comics instead.

I'm sure it was intentional. Its not subtle at all either.

What ideas? It's a fucking pirate in an 80's jumpsuit.

Exactly. Anything from the 80's is a good idea.

>Mario's not from Brooklyn anymore?
Nester was a Nintendo Power mascot meant to advertise the games, which the games themselves up until 64 you never heard Mario talk, and the 64 voice is still used in the present day. Did Nintendo power even advertise the cartoons?
>Hurr durr link has brown hair
Was originally a technical limitation that they managed to surpass in the 64 era (Hell they tried making him blonde in LttP and it turned out pink), not every incarnation of Link is the same person anyways.
>Where are the Koopa Kids?
Just wait two years and they'll be in fucking everything, though knowing Dobson he'd probably complain about the redesigns and color differences.
>Where is Kid Icarus?
Just wait 5 years and he'll be in one of the best 3DS games ever made.

Does Dobson have the same autistic view that Chris-Chan does, where his perceived retcons (Which aren't even from official shit, just the cartoons) actively hurt the fictional characters somehow?

>the trail behind him

good job

Post the one with the prosthetic leg

oh???

Is there more of this?

monkeyisland.wikia.com/wiki/Elaine_Marley

> OP posts Ben Montero
> Following posts are of terrible comics

I don't get it.

>Hell they tried making him blonde in LttP and it turned out pink
Yet there's a yellow stripe on his tunic

checkmate atheists

Ah. Well, at least I've got a reason to play Monkey Island now.

Well OP said "I don't get it", solidifying the purpose of the thread as "comics you don't get". It just turns out that a lot of comics that people don't get are also very bad.

People are just taking it the same way as LOL threads, thinking it's a license to post cringe so they can sperg all over it

this is unrionically better than anything else I've seen dobson do.

Google jmantime, he's done a shitload of all sorts of bizarre crossover comics. I can't even count how many layers of irony he's on

>I'm ok

When stuck in a hospital

This isn't even positivity, this is being so fucking checked out and feeling like you don't deserve your own things that you try to put a positive spin on your shit getting jack. It's fucking pathetic and honestly worse than his depression comics.

The sheer level of delusion is stunning. There are no health benefits of any kind that comes from being a fat, lazy piece of shit. It's one thing to feel good about yourself, it's another to parade what is essentially the slow killing of yourself to the world and also try to promote it as something everyone should aspire to be. These people have completely given up on themselves, and are desperately trying to lower the rest of society's standards in order to compensate for their lack of dedication and self-control. The "freedom", "end food guilt" and "shame-free" lines tip that off right away. Not to mention the constant reminder about how "happy" they are, almost like they're trying to convince themselves.

10/10, would get mad again.

Yeah I think it's a case of "Trying so hard not to be one thing you go too far in the other direction"

what? they probably just sold it, the fuck

he probably thinks blacks steal out of necessity

like some poor, underprivledged individual who's mom never got him a bike stole and is just enjoying riding it around

it's pollyannaish

Just captain syrup

what did they mean by this?

This.

80s is love, 80s is life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_O-xq1mp4

>Not the HD version

Nigger.

Oh wow I suddenly feel empowered

Why are other women stupid like this.

Help! I can't tell what's going on because there are not enough labels. Can anyone tell me what this comic is trying to say?

I mean, I get it. Words can have unintended consequences, and it makes sense to be attentive to the company in which you say certain words.

But also, what kind of party includes a trans chick and a mentally handicapped guy and then nobody even tries to moderate their language?

who even says "yeah she got FACERAPED" after middle school?

Mario being from Brooklyn was instruction book lore, man.

I'm a dude, and while this is super cringey to see someone write down and illustrate like they're proud of it, I actually do a similar thing. When I'm walking through sketchy parts of town at night, I totally give myself an over-the-top peptalk about how badass I am to try to force a sort of confident, menacing demeanour into my step and posture.

Admittedly, I think you have to be a bit of a snowflake to fill even your internal peptalks with references to your lack of societal privilege and your victim status.

LLLLLLLLOONNNN
DOONNNNNNNN

Really makes ya read.

>Implementing a revolution based on progress, reason and egalitarianism

Gosh, why hasn't anyone tried this before?

Dobson could do some pretty decent SoL if he stopped trying to be a far-left messiah and just talked about life.

This guy's not as funny as Kelly.

what the fuck? is this a woman or a dude?

Here have some more

Don't gender strangers!

Is this supposed to be read as the girls are all hypocritical?
The fact the guy gets he short end of the stick in those previous pages leads me to believe so.

What the fuck is wrong with the gender stranger's eyes?

fuck you for making me dig through my folders to find this.

For anyone wants to know what the WORDSWORDSWORDS is trying to convey.

Nothing beats the classic.

>Cloths are a good way to express yourself
>But think that cloths express your gender!

LOGIC!

>all white men

heh

How weak must a person feel to make a comic like this? Anybody who repeatedly declares themselves to be strong and powerful surely has an inferiority complex.