I want to impregnate Azula

I want to impregnate Azula.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/the-collection//images/31/b9ac3bfa3b355745c7fdc0d68846f6e6d26fcf8b.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Impregnation is gross.

Sorry peasant, her womb is only for Zuzu.

What does she want, Sup Forums?

Too late, Zuko got there first.

Would eat the ass and fire pussy for days without rest. There is no way Zuka & Azula didnt fuck at least once.

Scrapper please leave.

that looks more like she's fat rather than pregnant

azula is one of those rare cases where a crazy girl getting the dick would have made everyone's lives a hell of a lot more easier.

>Implying a baby wouldn't have made her even crueler a tyrant.

>thin arms
>thin neck and face
>thin waist and legs
>popped out belly button

Have you ever seen either a) a fat person or b) a pregnant woman?

get off of Sup Forums zuko

This. Get with the times OP, you're supposed to want to BE Azula.

Well then people will want to impregnate you. That's just the nature of the game my friend.

Then you burn them.

Oh good this dumb thread again.

>Impregnating Azula
>Not impregnating Zuko

Shut up Scrapper.

How does it feel knowing barely anyone wants to participate in your autistic threads?

Well it keeps you coming back.

>FemZuko with giant tits

It just feels so right.

Only because the word "azula" pops in my newsfeed and I check the thread and see only a handful of posters and I feel bad for your mental midget ass.

>Only because the word "azula" pops in my newsfeed
You mean you spend all your free time scouring the catalogue waiting for someone to make an Azula thread so you can immediately hop in and make a fool of your self.

Hmm, I'm still unconvinced. What else you got?

Did you see me in the beginning of the thread? Unlike you I got a life and only check on Azula threads when I have the time. Not everyone has time to bump threads when they are about to get archived.

I bet your gay and call us all breeder scum, but then vie to adopt a child in your mid life.

Only royal seed is worthy of her.

Thumbnail I thought that guy's hairy dick was hanging out mang.

Your first post was the fifteenth and you just admired that you seek out Azula threads in your Autistic quest to defen your waifu. All this shows is that you’re pathetic and slow.

Breast envy.
img.booru.org/the-collection//images/31/b9ac3bfa3b355745c7fdc0d68846f6e6d26fcf8b.jpg

Best envy.

>Your first post was the fifteenth and you just admired that you seek out Azula threads in your Autistic quest to defen your waifu.

Don't flatter yourself mate, there is only 19 posters in a 32 post thread so don't act like you deserve any special treatment.

If we don’t then why do you keep stalking the catalogue like jobless otaku to give it?

Because someone has to tell you that you are pathetic because it sure as hell isn't coming from your father.

Since the only one saying it is always you, the person with an Autistic obsession for his waifu and these threads, it looks a lot more like you’re the pathetic one here.

Except you were the one who has made multiple threads some with the same topic and not only that, you do this knowing I will come in because you don't get enough attention in your real life and I know it's you who makes these threads because you lack creativity and contribute nothing to these threads expecting other people to bring content and spout the same drivel you always do and respond like the dick rider you are to anyone who posts in this thread.

Scrapper there is literally no justification for your autism. Go away, preferably forever.

I'm not Scrapper but I am no longer consider these threads worth of defending because as we sit here arguing this thread barely just hit 40 and still has the same 19 posters I mentioned an hour ago thus proving my point. You may want me to go away forever but I want you dead so you do not contaminate this green world any more.

>He actually thinks That everyone who ever replies to him is the same person because it must be a giant conspiracy
I didn’t even make this thread Scrapper, But seeing you get so booty blasted over it makes me wish I did.

but she belongs to Zuko

I'm glad Azula found love.

>Implying
I’m pretty sure Zuko wants nothing to do with her. It shall be a forever unrequited love.

They'll have a strong heir for sure, don't you think so Scrapper?

That's Legoman, right?

yeah seems she just needed a guy brave enough to survive her extreme crazy sex drive. you would get cuddly head pats after. its basically a lady dragnon and her dungeon pet boy toy.

We both know this will never be canon so why are you bullshitting me? Also I'm not Scrapper.

Why does she look so fucking different between these 2 images?

Oh I think he gave her all the loving she asked for.

Do we Scrapper? Do we really? I don’t recall ever seeing Zuko’s wife in anything. There's no Proof It isn’t already.

Make-up is a hell of a thing.

Do you honestly believe Bryke would do such a thing? If you honestly believe that just lay down on some train tracks and let it run over you.

You know, honestly, I can believe that Bryke would have wanted a subtle incest vibe between Zuko and Azula. Grey Delisle has said that that was her intention in some scenes between them, and it would only serve to reinforce how fucked up Azula was. It's certainly something I can see them doing.

Except that is nothing more than speculation and Grey Delisle word means fuck all.