Glenn Beck now supports Black Lives Matter, says ‘Obama made me a better man’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/7/glenn-beck-now-supports-black-lives-matter-says-ob/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/11/glenn-becks-dramatic-revelation-hes-been-hiding-a-mysterious-brain-illness/
youtube.com/watch?v=2antaiwd6EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Glen Beck saw a vagina

I guess he burned all his Fox bridges and needs a job. He's going full cuck for CNN/MSNBC.

(((Glenn beck)))

What happened to this guy? He used to be a normal person, and then he turned into a massive faggot.

He had several diseases that reduced his brain functionality to the bottom 10%. Then in 2014 he got better and now he can actually think properly.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/11/glenn-becks-dramatic-revelation-hes-been-hiding-a-mysterious-brain-illness/

Who is Glen Beck?

Glenn used to be REALLY right wing back in the day

Is he the next David Brock?

He actually went insane shortly after the 2012 election

All those illnesses were replaced by another one apparently; retardation

This faggot is insane. Now he wants to be friends with the Obamas.

>2017
>being a cuckservative

J U S T

No, he used to be right. Now he's left. He went the opposite direction of retarded.

This is exactly what I would call a "JUST" moment.
It reminds me of Jeb:
youtube.com/watch?v=2antaiwd6EM

He's a Mormon. He's loyal only to Romney and other Mormon interests.

Its like asking why (((Ben Shapiro))) went crazy.

I got wary of Glen Cuck in 2008 when he would be friendly towards Ron Paul and then backstab him. I saw him for the dumb faggot he was. Sad that repubfags thought he had any credibility after that.

He'll probably kill himself soon.

You can screencap this, if you want.

I screen cap all sorts of things. Mostly fat chicks.

But he'll probably kill himself soon srs.

From now on only take notice of Weeping Mormon if he says something that is not deliberately retarded and insane. He did good to popularize the Overton Window, he did good to advicate for popular cultural withdrawal. Everything else from him is completely unimportant and objectively wrong rubbish.

Never hear him talk much about BLM, most of the stuff in his show was about how Ted Cruz is great and Trump is shit. He's a massive faggot btw.

I can't believe this guy was ever on TV

Overton Window is shit. Its designed to make consericucks passive with the belief that they can swing the pendulum back by doing almost nothing.

The only way to control the Zeitgeist (spirit of the age) is through meme control.
He who controls the memes, controls the Universe.

Glen Beck is fucking insain. He goes around to colleges and telles people to not vote for Trump. Then proclaims hes not with Hillary. He is either seriously mentally ill, or is playing a game

I use to listen to him waaaay back in the day on am talk radio. He was legit funny as shit. Idk what happened to him.
He is bat shit crazy now.

THANK YOU BASED MORMONS

did obama make him do this

The absolute worst of all media plant agitators.

He doesn't even know who he is anymore, CIA reprogramming when?

The priesthood rose fagget

>Obama made me a better man
HOLY HELL

We are in another universe. I swear to kek. This Glenn "Obama is tearing this nation apart" Beck.

KOOK
O----O
O----O
KOOK

Trump's candidacy really broke his brain, huh?

I mean he was a fucking nut before, but this just compounds it.

Glenn Beck is CIA controlled opposition.

His role is to literally play a far right evangelical nutjob.
And people think he's actually one of them.
It's truly sad.

I guess now he got working orders to play a far left nutjob though.

>Glenn Beck
why does anyone care about this guy anymore?

How many affiliates has he hemorrhaged in the last 2 years???

The same Glenn Beck who put a bobblehead Obama in a jar of piss.....to demonstrate something.

>Glenn Beck
>thinks he is relevant

Him saying "THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING" is still the most deranged thing I've ever seen.

Definition of a cuckservative