Do you trust him now? And which Avenger is going to bitch the loudest about him returning to Earth?

Do you trust him now? And which Avenger is going to bitch the loudest about him returning to Earth?

Better be Tony.

>Trusting him

Anyone who thinks he's good now is an idiot.

Why the fuck hasn't Thor snapped his neck by now? Why is this sniveling traitorous little shit still around and apparently gets to be the on the side of good again? Someone needs to lob a HEAT missile in his ugly face.

>Why the fuck hasn't Thor snapped his neck by now?
Because he values family and because Thor has wised up to all of Loki's tricks at this point and he's treating him like a dog who keeps trying to steal your food by bopping him on the nose.

Probably Tony, since he's become the guilty conscience of the team at this point.

I always found it weird that he was treated like an anti hero after trying to conquare earth. How many human deaths is he responsible for?

Less than a thousand I'd wager.

Less than Superman in Man of Steel

No more than Tony or Hulk.

Hawkeye

>Returning to Earth
You silly fuck, what makes you think he'll get that far?

It's not like he killed someone Thor cared about.

>Tony
>No mention of Hawkeye ye--
Oh, well there you go. Came to say that, he was actually mind manipulated. He'd have the biggest grief over anyone.

124. In Civil War they said the Chitauri killed 74 people in New York. Midway through the film they said Loki personally killed 50 people. Presumably including acts by mind controlled dudes.

His army really was quite pathetic.

I guarantee you he has the cosmic cube in a pocket somewhere, and that's the only reason Thanos is going after them.

Why is Loki comically weak against Supers? Can he even beat Spider-twink?

I do, even if nothing more than the sake of- he's gotten predictable. He's lost his touch, to fix that you gotta change up your routine.

He's probably gonna get his ass handed to him in Infinity War since he has the cube and all.

I'm pretty sure Frank has already franked more than that in Daredevil S2 alone

He beat Captain America, Laufey, Heimdall, and some Frost Giant/Dark Elf/Asgardian zombie goons.

Because he has the intelligence, manipulation, and survival skills to thrive.

But when it comes to brute strength, he's on the shallow end of the gene pool.

It was nice to see Thor finally catch on.

>Trust him

You know first chance he gets he's going to jump ship over to Thanos using the Infinity Stone he grabbed at the end of Ragnarok as leverage . Then he'll try and back stab Thanos and be killed for his trouble.

Trusting Loki; not even once.

>We didn't get to see them hug in the end

Fuck everything.

>tfw Frank will never expand his war into the main MCU characters resulting in Loki getting FRANKED by way of a M72 LAW 66mm HEAT rocket that can blow through a foot of steel
>tfw he will always be stuck in shitty fucking Netflix shows doing nothing

>Do you trust him now?
No
>And which Avenger is going to bitch the loudest about him returning to Earth?
Who says he'll be returning to Earth with Thor? The leaked trailer for Infinity War tells a different story. One of Thor being found floating through space by the Guardians in the wreckage of some massive confrontation, and Loki fearfully holding out the Tesseract to someone off-screen. That ship they're all on is in a bad situation, and All I can hope for is that a decent amount of asgardians manage to get away into escape pods before the absolute ass-kicking Thanos is about to lay down in the process of getting the Space Stone.

Who will win in an arm wrestle? Tiny Ant-Man or Cap?

>Who says he'll be returning to Earth with Thor?
Even if he doesn't return with Thor, I feel like they're going to have him get to Earth eventually. I don't know if they would set up that Strange wants to keep Loki off of Earth as much as possible unless it was exactly for a specific scene confrontation where characters argue.

What I see happening now, based on the setup, and it's relatively close to what I thought might happen years ago after Loki's original alliance with Thanos, is that he will essentially play a role similar to Mephisto in the comic, claiming allegiance to Thanos, while at the same time, plotting his betrayal. What that's likely to mean if true is that Loki will spend a lot of time at Thanos' side, and I'd be very surprised to see him end up fighting at the Avengers' side in this upcoming movie at all.

Clint seems to have the clearest reason to object.

Wonder if Frank will ever get a hold of Diamondback's Judas bullets

No. Fuck that guy.

Thanos must have left the chitauri on easy mode or something.

>Do you trust him now?

no

Just about the rest of main Avengers who were involved in the Battle of New York, most notably Tony and Hawkeye

Well it depends if you're talking about end scene of GOTG 2 because I see him working against thanos.

He always does whats best for Loki and seeing all non-ascended life wiped out would be he dies eventually too.

Let's be honest as far as we know the army could have bombed the shit out of that retarded cannon fodder aliens without the avengers.

Avengers is the most overrated MCU movie by far.

He got better.

It's like Selvig in Dark World
>My brother is... dead...
>Ohthankgod!

>Then he'll try and back stab Thanos and be killed for his trouble.

Yes. Loki will play the Mephisto role in the movies.

I'm surprised Banner and Hulk didn't begrudge him more for almost making them kill their ex-girlfriend.

Hulk got to beat the shit out of him in the first movie after those events, so he got his piece.

I don't think there will be much time for anyone to bitch about Loki. I'm pretty sure that ship the Asgardians escaped on is gonna get fucked, if the leaked Infinity War trailer is anything to go by.

Doctor Strange. Part of his deal with helping Thor is that he remove Loki from Earth and have him to never return. But then again, Doctor Strange was probably aware of the fact that Hela was freed and did nothing to help Thor against her, resulting in countless Asgardians dying as a result. so ya, fuck Doctor Strange.

Tony is just about as untrustworthy as Loki. Tony caused more harm than good. Creation of Ultron which result in several people being killed and a country being destroyed.

Less than Tony and his Ultron army did.

Wtf are you asking?

He clearly grabbed the Teseract on his way out and will use it to bargain with Thanos.

he and strange are my favs
swear to god if the fucking sjws make them gay or beta cucks or something im going to start pirating

He's not technically on Earth yet.

>and will use it to bargain with Thanos.
And then the God of Mischief will backstab him, too, probably to protect Asgardians once again.

All MCU Loki seems to care about is being loved by Asgardians.

Did he really though? Would you legitimately claim AoS, Inhumans and Netflixs as part of the MCU?

correct

>Do you trust him now?
I trust that the writers realize they can't make him a villain for an 8th time in a row, so even if he ends up betraying Thor he's going to be on the side of good by the end of the story.

Or dead.

[spoiler ]Loki x Natasha needs to happen. But sadly it never will.

Fuck off.

Would you watch a Loki movie, Sup Forums?

Hawkeye

No
Hawkeye

Why does the mcu treat illusion powers so lame? Can't he just make his enemies see only a world of blindness and stab them?

He makes holograms, he doesn't control people's eyeballs.

He's going to pull a Skurge and join Thanos' team before sacrificing himself for Thor and having his "I only knew scumbaggery, let this be my one heroic moment' moment

I'll trust him when he steals the Infinity Stones from Thanos and uses them without the gauntlet to defeat Thanos, blowing up in the process.

Only if it's a heist movie.

That's kinda cute

A Loki movie would just be a Thor movie because Loki isn't really all that funny unless he's bouncing banters off his brother.

I was hoping back when Thor 2 trailers came out that the movie would be like a buddy cop film between the two and was disappointed.

>Doctor Strange was probably aware of the fact that Hela was freed and did nothing to help Thor against her, resulting in countless Asgardians dying as a result.

Not his problem. As long as all the Asgardian filth was off Earth - he didn't give a shit.

This. Doc Strange's job is the defense of Earth, not running around other realms fixing their shit.

Make a halographric dark abyss ? Foe is effectively blind , stab them? Or sorround them in a halographic blinding bright light?

Gotta work on them vowels, my man

And let's not forget that Thor's been dealing with this shit for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Need I remind you of that one time when Thor was 8 and Loki turned into a snake?

The problem with Loki's holograms is that they aren't tangible. He can read your mind but he can't auto-control it like Scarlet Witch, he has to manually manipulate you using speech and shapeshifting abilities. He doesn't have Xavier's moveset.

I kinda just assumed that Thanos knew enough about the universe to know that Loki was "Trickster God" and probably couldn't be trusted, so he gave him a shitty army that would crap out if Loki tried to fuck him over.

Well Dr. Strange worked in the hospital introduced in the Netflix series so *someone* behind the movies cares about the tv shows.

That barely counts

Call me when Netflix people share screen time with the MCU people

Remind me.

It's funny

The White House exists in my world. But Trump and I don't canonically exist in the same world because we haven't personally interacted?

>who is coulson
>who is sif

Captain Marvel would be cool with it.

at least he isn't a fag. She must be surprised surrounded by gay men that someone even checked her breasts out.

This, clearly.

Definitely this.

Does Thor know that?

I bet he betrays Thor on the way and ran with Tesseract to Thanos

>an invasion of aliens with advanced technology did less damage than a handful of goatfuckers armed only boxcutters

Kek.

Thousands but then retconned to like 10. Just turn your brain off bro.

This. MCU Loki is comically weak compared to just about any other iteration, and is pretty limited in what he can do with his powerset. Strange and Wanda hugely outclass him in the MCU.

No magic no dice, that's one of the most hilarious things about Loki, watching him go melee against anyone, where the fuck is his magic?
Meanwhile comic Loki is the Sorcerer Supreme.

Cap? Ant-Man has to go big to get stronger.

Let's hope she doesn't accuse him of rape later on.

Shes laughing because they're both in the closet.

I really want Coulson and Loki to meet up again. Loki is shocked Coulson is alive, Coulson is angry under the surface but calm outside, Thor is like "you got better! :)"

At some point Loki gets blasted by Coulson's Revenge gun and Coulson is just like but you'll get better! :)

Not yet. Sif knows, but Coulson asked her not to tell Thor.

That would be fantastic

>You need a vacation, Loki. I hear Tahiti is fantastic this time of year.

>where the fuck is his magic?
If you listen to all the shit from Thor 2, they make a big point of sticking to the "no magic, just super science" thing for Asgard. It makes no fucking sense, really.

Probably Hawkeye, considering all those people he mind controlled him into murdering.

Did you not see the leaked Infinity War trailer?

Were the chitauri focused on property damage?

Thor 3 kinda threw all that shit out the window and went full god mode and magic

If it's super science then how did Odin make Mjolnir only for the "worthy?"

Thor 2 was the one where they specifically pointed out that Frigga and Loki had magic.

Less than zero?

Strictly speaking no, but he loves Thor too much to ultimately fuck him over at this point.

Right now I'm just concerned as to how Thor got separated from Loki and his ship in infinity wars and what made Loki hand over the cube.