Hilldawg will win. KEK wills it

Hilldawg will win. KEK wills it.

Imagine being Bill before that convention and having to be all like "damn, Hilldawg, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 8 year old with Jeffrey Epstein. Like seriously imagine having to be Bill and not only sit in that chair while Hillary flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, re-write after re-write, hour after hour, while she perfected her speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on staff tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HRC LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of preteens and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Arkansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with hair dressers in the previous months. And then the writer calls for another change, and you know you could rape every single person in this room before the Secret Service could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bill fucking Clinton. You're not going to lose your future pizza parties over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Nope.

Nice script you got there.

checkmate
praise kek, ctr nerd virgin losers have no chance

those digits

I was going to vote for Hillary but then she had jay z and Beyoncé at her rally. Jayz's racist and sexist undertones really put me off along with Beyoncés skimpy clothes. I WILL not be voting for her.

Checkem trump wins

PRAISE KEK

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK

DELET THIS

Impressive!

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, LYING GOATWHORE

kek prefers 7's over 8's

Kek be praised.

Counter digits, check these

You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!

even her teeth are rotten

*Leans into mic*

"WRONG"

Caught me off guard. Haven't seen this pasta for a bit

Checked!

check'd

Kek is testing our faith.
Do not break by these digits, its only a test.

>77
Kek has spoken.

it's over killary

Magic 7s defeat 8s

7 beats 8

KEK WILLS IT

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Cry me a river

Hillary was cuter when she was a Republican.

Kek speaks again

Kek wills these traps above all else

Damn, Kek is here

kek is with us smite the whore

Kek em

>77
KEK IS THE MESSIAH

Trump will win

WOWerino!

>Same digits
>Same Conclusion

Is it happening

kek indeed wills it

trump is going to get his ass kicked tomorrow

Checked

well, he deserves every damn minute of it
also TL: DR

>Hillary higher in Florida than PA

Come on m8.

Hillary's campaign is OVER

Hill will die in prison, Bill die of AIDS

This

if hilldawg wins democracy will die, amnesty will lead to 40 million new voters who dont care abought politics, they only care abought one thing race. so the next 20 elections will be decided by mexicans voting in mexican interest

Poor Bill :(

KEK SETS EM UP

THEN HE KNOCKS EM DOWN

PRAISE KEK; MAGA

HOLY SHIT

KEK WILL NOT ABIDE SUCH A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF HUBRIS!!!

Oh well

off by one

PRAISE HIM

Kek isn't real you fucking nutters.

Fuck off heathen.

Are you sure about that?

Kys

The unbelievers will suffer an agony worse than death in due time. A fate of their own design.

go fuck yourself and stop fucking kids

Wrong

topkek

Ayy lmao

Scriptfag BTFO by natty Seven is the most magical meme number

how dat bitch go from looking damn fine to looking ugly then back fine then ugly then pretty good then how she looks now

I know, it's fucking scary.

Also... No Kek Bateman? Seriously guys, I thought you were better than that not to leave any potential meme untouched.

Is talking about Trump still allowed? I mean he isn't in politics anymore.

>trying to use meme magic against Pepe
You have no power here

Priase Kek ťbh

It is kek's will that Trump wins.

HOLY SHIET IT'S HAPPENING

DRUMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>being this delusional
LOL

Hillary has to win! The entire world is doomed if Trump gets his hands on the nuclear codes!!!!! No one knows what he is capable off.

In the end, she will beg for a shorter prison sentence

yes he is

Clintonites BTFO

Forgive the unbeliever Kek, for he knows not what he does. Seriously, he really doesn't, fucker is going to vote for Killary, if that doesn't show how much this fucker doesn't understand things, nothing will.

MAGA!

Yet you got singles, sign that you are not a firm believer in Kek.

Last holy digits were many posts ago.
Kek has abandoned this thread.

Look at how viciously kek responds when black magic is used to forge digits

I spoke too soon

AAA
A
A

7 is the most powerful digit.

Checked. 7's override 8's. Confirmed Trump landslide.

>Kek isn't real

Says the dipshit WITHOUT REPEATING DIGITS.

checked; confirmed

also, kek is ironic meme, and some /pol are so gullible and susceptible to mere statement that they have begun to take it seriously

this is very sad

pic related: me

Let them live out this delusion, at least for a day more.

yea, nah.

Trump is winning tho

Oh look, a summoner of Stolas.

So how is it selling your soul to the underworld for a few extra shekels?

What will you say on the day the frog eats the owl?

Also, you're a faggot

Kek has blessed you
Now watch this

Trump will win PA

You're all delusional. Saying that Kek will strike me down is like a 5 year old telling me that the boogieman will strike me down.

I guess this is to be expected when you're about to lose and the only thing you can turn to is superstition.

Honest Hillary sounds really good right now.

if Hillary loses, Bill will be the most relieved man in the history of the world

Fools on other boards say they are screencapping trump posts so they can laugh at Sup Forums when he loses.

They dont understand that we will be laughing when he wins.