The reason black voting is down is because of you racists!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/feels-good
youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right...

roth is a jew name

Many blacks support trump

They are attacked by their own community but sure, blame everyone else.

>fingersrunningdowncheeks.jpg
It's not our fault that Hillary doesn't have black girl magic.
If anyone could tell me the name of that meme, I'd appreciate it.

>many blacks support trump
source?

Wow...that's uhhhh, tragic.

Too bad the 4 circuit struck down the same law that this article claims is suppressing black voters.

>name of the meme

Feels Good: knowyourmeme.com/memes/feels-good

>because of you racists!
You forgot about TEH RUSHNONS

>they didn't vote for me
>this must be the fault of someone else!

No you just suck

>B-blacks couldn't vote because it was too difficult for them!
>They were afraid!

The excuses have already started

Those other states must be rigged, right? There's no way MORE black people came out to vote for Hillary than for Obama. That's retarded.

>went up besides nc
>black vote up AT ALL

Someone tell me this isn't a problem

What if I told you they're voting for the only thug ass nigga in the race?

Black vote as a percentage went down in florida but florida's overall population went way up.

>because you need to prove you are the person you say you are on election day this is racist
>because you can't show up on one day, and need a month of 20+ days of early voting to get your nigger ass to the polls, that's also racist

nevermind india, a 3rd world hellhole has these kinds of rules, and it's not ((((r a c i s t)))

and of course
>(((roth)))
author is a filthy kike because of course

Any other NCians here? Black vote is down because blacks don't care to vote. I work with the public and speak with black people every day about the election. Most of them tell me they don't like either choice and wont vote, with a scattered few behind Clinton or trump.

But voter fraud and voter manipulation only take place on a negligible scale, user! Surely there is NO WAY that a party could unjustly sway the electorate in their favor!

Turnabout's fair play, niggers!

youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

Yeah this, because Obama isn't up for re-election, also because they a lot of them don't trust either candidate now and want out of the system.

That's right liberals complaining about this kind of shit. Remember it's NOT rigged (unless Russia is doing it for Trump or something, or I needed to run an ultimately-toothless campaign against Wall Street, then do absolutely nothing I promised).

(((roth)))