The is probably the first time I've EVER seen "Male Human/Female Monster" as a pairing to actually be depicted in...

The is probably the first time I've EVER seen "Male Human/Female Monster" as a pairing to actually be depicted in animation. Not just some side one-off joke or a single background still or whatever but actual goddamn characters that actually had fucking dialogue.
Now I'm sure there's something in like Ben 10 or whatever, like a wedding something I think, but apart from that- I got nothing.

Not sure about shows but Action Man has the hots for a giant alien robot.

There's Ben and Looma, but it's still kind of a jokey riff on it and its never a "real" relationship.

Kevin promises to marry Looma when they're both older but fucking books it because he's an asshole, and in trying to protect him Ben kicks her ass. That's what constitutes getting engaged in Tetramand culture so all that's accomplished is that she sets her sights on him, instead.

At the end Ben's ex beats her to get her to fuck off and she for the most part stops having appearances after that

Need some sauce nigga.

I need more of The Doom Slayer and his lovely wife

I mean actually she appears in the episode where she's sharing villain duty with Attea and the crazy fujoshi cat-lady

and her and attea both want him to turn into their respective aliens and be their ermperor but at the end he's like "i'm a fucking faggot you don't want me let's be real" and THEN they fuck off

but that's even jokier than the earlier appearances

Star Vs TFOE
Latest episode that involved some ball dancing and stuff.

how about these two?

Attractive European girl with green skin. Not a monster.

Yeah, but she's, y'know, White. She's one of the good ones, but everyone knows Whites are the biggest monsters.

user you can say any character is “a monster really disguised as a person all along” but that’s the Japanese way of approaching this.

The point being their relationship formed as they ARE, not as they’re DISGUISED.

Just because you know going into the relationship that she is a monster, doesn't make her not a monster. End of the day, her true form is white, no matter how much she wishes to present herself as a proud woman of colour. She doesn't actually look like that. It's part of her White trickery.

Her hair just doesn't go well with her skin color. Green and red normally look good together, but never on her for some reason.

A human painted green is not a monster.

the fact that she's usually in a more or less human form (alien skin color notwithstanding) kinda counts against it. yes, there's her real form, but I think it only came up/was shown once, and the rest of the time it's just the usual form(s)

>is human 99% of the time
at that point her being an alien is pointless and she may as well just be a super powered human

Don't Ben's grandparents count?

Does it.. she.. reciprocate?

Ben 10 Omniverse also gives their Mr.Wilson character a fish wife for some reason

well, there is the whole "mainly learned human social behavior via an old tv show", but yeah.

hypothetically more could have been done with Martian heritage, but other than a couple things here and there she could have just been a homeschooled/isolated human with psychic and shapeshifting powers.