Who do you think is going to win the election?

I'm not really a Sup Forumsack. I actually tend to stick to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and rarely branch to other boards. To be honest half the time, I can't tell whats a joke here, and whats not, and I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years.

I come here now asking for as honest of an opinion as I can get from you guys.

Who do you actually think is going to win the election?
Not who do you WANT to win. I realize the overwhelming majority of you guys want Trump to win.
I am also voting Trump. I can't stand the idea of Hillary being POTUS or the country becoming Europe 2.0, but I am really unsure right now. I'm 26 and never voted until this election where I've voted in the primaries and the general election now. I've never put much thought or care into politics until this moment, and now I finally understand why my parents would get so worked up. I'm genuinely worried America if Hillary wins.
I'm not even someone who thinks Trump is the best thing ever or the most perfect man for the job, far from it really. But I'll take him over HRC absolutely any day of the week. It doesn't that a majority of my friends and co-workers are all Hillary fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUsiXP3HhK8
youtube.com/watch?v=wR7VPpFqZY0
youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uDeL4LGuBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0l_bnjSXXQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

90% Trump
enthusiasm for Hillary is almost non-existent
you should still vote of course

Assuming the independent vote holds for Trump, then he has it in the swing states. Michigan is likely flipping, Pennsylvania is in play, and Colorado is going to be red. The Latino's in California don't liken the Spirit Cooking thing the Democrats are involved in.

I am going to vote tomorrow after work, without a doubt. Just curious on who you guys think would ACTUALLY win.
Part of the reason for my doubt is just how shady DNC is. Makes me wonder if even if there is a vast majority voting for trump, if they could still rig that shit in their favor and steal it from him.

Trump has the popular vote, but it doesn't matter. Its rigged and its been that way for many years. Its up to the people, if they protest and shit maybe he could win. But we all know americans are for selfish/ignorant to care about the election. America was a mistake.

Everyone already knows Hillary has won. So vote Hillary if you want to join in the winning.

Soy un perdedor...

This, though I feel like 90% is a safe bet at this point. All signs indicate a landslide in favor of Trump. Get some popcorn tomorrow is going to be yuge.

They could rig.
That's why you need to vote.
Some DNC members need to hang for their crimes.

No matter who wins, we all lose

The guy is correct: I was looking for twitter groups to argue with Hillary fans. Activity on them is almost non existent. Often left with some accusations from Trump supporter...

>Colorado is going to be red.
The first state to legalize recreational marijuana is going to vote for the last gasp of 19th century bigotry and xenophobia.
Sure kid.

Please tell me it's Poe's law...

I hope you're correct, but it seems a bit foolish to predict the presidency off of what you can find on twitter. Might just be me though.

my money on trump

youtube.com/watch?v=LUsiXP3HhK8

Hillary for one reason. She has a vagina. Unfortunately most woman have a herd mentality.

>I can't stand the idea of Hillary being POTUS or the country becoming Europe 2.0

>American education

Europe has very many countries, that are very different. You can't generalize an entire continent, especially not one as diverse as Europe.

Have 4 to 8 years (lets be honest, 8, all politicians that start a war get re-elected, and hillary's a warmonger) of free card to say "told you so".

its glorious either way, assuming we survive the cold war.

Dude, I live in CO.

Both my Parents, registered dems, are voting for Trump.

My GF is voting for Trump.
My GF's parents are voting for Trump.

The only people supporting Hillary at this point are LGBTQ retards, old liberal faggots from Boulder, and SJW's.

Sup Forums here, stay on Sup Forums fgt and never come back

i can't imagine how trump couldn't win. if we were just going by how man attended his rallies vs ho many attended hers, it'd be him hands down. i hope that translates to votes.

I support Trump, but I think Hillary is going to win.
Sup Forums shitposting and MAGA hats can't really keep up with the level of shilling the media is doing.

I feel like Trump is actually popular by a loud, but small, majority.

The media really makes it look like Hillary is just going to win anyway, and there is honestly a good chance of voter fraud at some level.

The thing is, Trump is the name. He's the celebrity in this election. This is surprisingly similar to Obama being the "cool black guy" when he ran.

Even if the polls are honestly at 50/50, the enthusiasm for Trump is real and people will go out and vote. No one will say they are pro Trump and vote Hillary, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people said they were pro Hillary in public and ended up voting Trump.

Nice blog you friendless faggot

Its fair to say Europe in my opinion, considering I'm referring to multiple European countries.
The would "The European Union" make you feel better? Just look at places like Germany and Paris.

The thing is there are more Hillary supporters than what appears, but they're so low energy because it's not a Trump Vs Hillary election

It's a Trump vs Not-Trump
The People vs The Media

Noone is enthusiastically Pro-Hillary besides the "Muh 1st woman president" people. They're all just anti-Trump

Gtfo faggot. You have to be a blond blue eyed millionaire aryan to post on this board

No.

The amount of energy and support for Trump is insane. It's like he says, truly a movement that America has not seen for many decades.

Hillary has zero momentum, she has extremely low energy and her rallies from what I've seen are pathetic.

Vote for sure but I think the media is grossly misrepresenting the polls throughout this entire cycle and that Trump will win by a healthy margin, maybe not a landslide but more than a couple points.

Either way vote! Tomorrow's going to be a great day for the entire world.

>I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people said they were pro Hillary in public and ended up voting Trump.
I sense this is possible.
I simply say that I don't like either and I'm not voting when I'm around a lot of my co-workers, since they are all very vocally pro-Hillary. I'd rather not deal with working in a hostile environment at the moment, so aside from a few close friends who know, I'm a silent Trump voter.

I don't think marijuana is so closely tied to ultra-left like it once was. Most conservatives I know actually have no problem with marijuana anyway. They're more against things like gay marriage and public homosexuality and stuff like that. Marijuana is a non issue.

What about a light skinned, brown haired American of Italian descent?

Look at the likes vs dislikes though
Random youtube video
youtube.com/watch?v=wR7VPpFqZY0

100K subs, 10k likes, 2k dislikes

This is for Trump

For Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ

2 million views, 350k likes, 250k dislikes.

Or this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=uDeL4LGuBx4

120k views
11k likes, 12k dislikes.
Pro Trump cool black dude
youtube.com/watch?v=z0l_bnjSXXQ

1.2M views
54k likes, 11k dislikes

It's easy to say that the anti-Trump crowd is loud, but they don't seem to be nearly as loud as the anti Hillary crowd. The anti Hillary crowd can easily pull videos in to the majority dislike range.
I'd also argue that (besides us), the majority of Trump supports are not really active online compared to the trendy twitter using Hipsters.

The most reliable composite predicitons i've found put Hillary's chances of winning at 70%, so Hillary.
Based on candidates i prefer Trump, but considering their followers i end up preferring Hillary.

In Canada, I was vocal about it from the start. Most people were Hillary supporters

Changed jobs, working with immigrants.
ALL of them support Trump. Latino, Muslim, black, white.... ALL of them support Trump.

I was thinking about this and I agree 100%. Trump is definitely the one running the show in this cycle (similar to Obama in the past) but the problem, like you said, is that he has also been painted in a negative way by the media at various points to where some people might be afraid to publically support him even if they'd want to. I mean imagine working at a company where everyone's flying "For Her" banners everywhere and talking about Hillary and how exciting it will be to have a female President, all the while you hate her and plan to vote Trump; you're unlikely to come out with that though and might even reluctantly go along with their shit just to fit in or keep your status/reputation intact.

I suspect a decisive Trump victory.

That first video is actually pro-hillary. She says so at the end. She was just trying to be funny.
I'll give her props for telling people to vote for whoever they want though. Rare from a Hillary supporter.

That's what I mean though, Trump supporters are really into it whereas Hillary supporters don't have any E N E R G Y.

In the end, your vote isn't affected by how passionate you are, if you barely wanted to vote at all and know nothing about politics your vote is still counted.

fucking leaf that first video bitch is supporting Hillary dont u watch videos u link

I'm not too surprised. Canada has experienced leadership under Trudeau after all. Its good to know we have Northern support though.

Civil war is gonna win

that first video is anti-trump, did you even watch it?

Read the comments though, that's not why she got likes lol