Is this show proof that kids are tasteless retards that will gobble up any kind of shit thats spammed in front of them

Is this show proof that kids are tasteless retards that will gobble up any kind of shit thats spammed in front of them

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2a3hiys_Y
bgr.com/2017/09/17/cable-tv-alternatives-dvr-youtube-tv-vs-fubo-2017/
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/bringing-cartoons-to-tv-and-everywhere
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's proof that manchildren need to move on from their childhoods and accept that they're too old for cartoons.

Yet you are here defending it. Take the cock outta your mouth.

>calls children tasteles retards
>watches children's cartoons as a hobby

really makes you think

Not when this fucking cancer is killing the fucking network its on, you fucking faggot

This
Go! tries its absolute best to say that it isn't a show made for mature audiences, but the irony is that immature autists are going to continually shit on it because they think it makes them cool and smart.

>My superior tastes only allow me to enjoy patrician entertainment for 5 - 10 year olds.

Is this 2015?
Why are we still shitting on TTG?

FPBP

No, they watch it so that they can bitch about something from their time and be like their heroes James Rolfe & Doug Walker.

Kids are not that stupid.

Skip to 0:52
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2a3hiys_Y
And also because Phantom Strider has serious influence on preteen youtubers.

Because its fucking channel killing cancer, and every triatorous faggot that supports it needs to be gutted like the shit taste pigs they are

Either get out if your mother's basement and do it yourself or kys.

Why do you still watch cable? Why do you care about a show you don't have to watch? Why are you such an edgy faggot?

Why dont you drink bleach you fucking cuckold
Because i want reruns of actually good shows on CN

>I can't do it myself because I'm a useless cuck
How about you drink bleach.

>Because i want reruns of actually good shows on CN
Just stream them then. God you fags always have the worst excuses

Make me you chuckle fuck faggot
No, i still like watching tv and i want to have a fucking variety while im watching it

What a childish response.

You don't think he's…possibly…

Says the faggot that told me to kill myself

Approach this show like SNL. Most of it is garbage, some of it is mediocre, but hold out long enough and you get one of those great episodes making fun of superhero cliches. Also, the Trigon as Raven's Dad episode was great. We need more episodes in the mold of "Getting Serious" and less "Waffles". In fact, do away with anything of that ilk. This show works best when it makes fun of standing DC mythos instead of its poor attempts at "original humor".

What? Not only have you expressed the will to kill anyone involved with TTG, you also told me to kill myself you filthy hypocrite.

Take your (you) far out into the woods and never come back.

You said "kill yourself" first you bloody inbred mongrel

it doesn't matter because the kids love it,

move on and find you a gf, maybe hit the gym too fatty

>it doesn't matter because the kids love it,
Forever proof that kids are gulible retarded shits that deserve to be shot
>move on and find you a gf, maybe hit the gym too fatty
You dont know me faggot

Go back to Sup Forums. Such baffling stupidity only comes from that hell.

>You dont know me faggot
yeah i do, you're the type who gets on the net and complains endlessly about shit while life passes him by. how many subs does your cartoon review channel have?

those episodes that poke fun at the old show? they do them specifically to make you mad

It still doesnt stop the show from being utter shit. I dont even like the old titans, its just the fact that this utter cancer takes up most of the schedule and has killed any chance of reruns for adventure time and steven universe makes me wish everyone involed would be gassed. Fuck you and every other cuckold faggot who supports this utter rape of a cartoon

Hey, does the light burn you basement dwelling neet?

i don't pay for cable though so doesn't that make you the actual cuck for being cockblocked by your favorite channel?

cry more itty bitty babby

You are asserting that this show is successful as a reason that it is spammed so often on CN.

That assertion is incorrect. It's ratings are mediocre, not doing bad, but not receiving any kind of bump in views compared to most other shows in that time slot.

Teen Titans Go is more a Johnny Test situation. The network is extremely incompetent, TTGo is cheap and nasty and fills air time. And they hope if they spam it enough it'll become a big success. It won't.

Im not a fucking bitch like you because i have the balls to call out on their bullshit. Your the weak ass pussy bitch who takes it in the ass and submits to their shit by saying this cancer is acceptable

>reddit spacing
no wonder that's all wrong

>getting this flustered over cartoons
i'm not sure you're old enough to be posting here little friendo

>faggot memeing

It

sounds

you

have

a

problem

Strangely, in my experience it appeals to adults more than kids. My little brother and sister hate it, but according them our parents watch every episode on Netflix (or whatever service). My grandpa also said he liked the episode he watched.

Youre on Sup Forums, faggot. Thats literally what we do here. Get the fuck out you normie piece of shit

>but according them our parents watch every episode on Netflix (or whatever service). My grandpa also said he liked the episode he watched.
I want to kill myself knowing i share the same culture as these despicable degenerates

It had an episode about real estate.

I can't hate this show.

this show is proof that the og teen titans was a great show
prove ne wrong

I can't, because you're right. But then, how could the second-best cartoon of all time NOT be great?

What's the best?

og teen titans wasn't even good when it was airing. just as shitty as the new one, only you were 8 when you watched it instead of 20.

Have you not been paying attention to this board?

(BTW ATLA is only 3rd in case you're wondering.)

>le epic nostalgia maymay
I only watched it for the first time THIS YEAR.
It's brilliant.

Show is ok user. I 100% bet you think SU is a masterpiece.
Because that shit is the tasteless one yet a lot of manchilds defend that one.

Uhhh....

>kids should be shot

Well it's a good thing you'll never breed so you won't have to worry about annoying kids.

>streaming

FPBP.

You're excused, now go kill yourself for having shit taste.

It's proof that no matter how much you yell the 1% will always get their way because they have money and because nobody is stopping them.
I don't think executives even give a crap about money or tv anymore.
The tiny demographic watching TTGO is just a bonus.
These cartoons could have 0 views and the idiots in charge would still waste money on it. Just like Johnny Test.

If there's anything I've learned in this life it's that idiots need to be overpowered and stopped properly through jailing them or killing them.
I think executives are so stubborn you could torture them for years on end and they'd still find a way to disrespect everyone by doing what they want. Like a bunch of filthy animals, insects and one-track minded assholes.

Why Teen Titans GO still rules the air waves:

>TV is a dying art already
>The Internet lets you watch whatever you want whenever you want
>"Imitate" this behavior through constantly playing your cash cow show
>Profit on merchandise in the meantime

And maybe, JUST maybe, their audience will latch on to things like OKHO or whatever they're limping out of the barn. Case in point, just don't watch TV, you can get everything online these days if you know where to look.

>those weird segments that teach kids about finances and real estate

It's like you're made of pure edgergy.

Lots of people still like watching tv. "Tv is dying" is just a meme used by tech elitists to sound smart on here. The ONLY reason why i dont watch CN anymore is because its all TTG. If theyd stop playing it so much then id watch it more

TV is dying because nobody wants to have a separate cable box with an expensive subscription anymore.

If they put linear channels on the Internet for low monthly fees, Netflix would be DEAD. I am not joking.

Thank you, atleast some of us here arent edgy contrarian faggots who like literal shit in order to sound alternative and annoying

Most people still have cable though you fucking moron. Its not going away either. Netflix has shit on it now anyways. So theres no fucking point in streaming for me unless its for anime

>Most people still have cable though you fucking moron. Its not going away either.
It IS going away, because young people don't have it. (The decline is only slow because the population is declining even faster, i.e. more old people. But that's obviously temporary.)

No its fucking not. Youre fucking hipster bullshit doesnt make it reality. Show me proof on a site that isnt cuckfeed that thinks its hip to cut the cord that most people wont have cable in 10 years, because i can gaurentee you they fucking will. I think the reason why im more upset at your kind is because you seem to think the nonexsistant "death of cable" is a well enough excuse for CNs shitty business practices, or that people who actually want to watch CN like me dont matter. Newsflash cunt, i hate watching picking out reruns on streaming because it takes too long and the newer episodes arent on it.

It's not even bad. Shut the fuck up you fucking aspie. You're making me look bad.

Its fucking shit you shit taste nigger. Kill yourself you ballless faggot

It's not shit. It's way better than most of the garbage on tv. You people are mentally ill.

Young people don't have the money needed for cable, user. It's an enormous expense (if you want the decent channels) with very little benefit.

You want a source? Here: bgr.com/2017/09/17/cable-tv-alternatives-dvr-youtube-tv-vs-fubo-2017/
>“Younger audiences continue to switch to either exclusively watching OTT video or watching them in combination with free TV options,” said Chris Bendtsen, senior forecasting analyst at eMarketer. “Last year, even the Olympics and presidential elections could not prevent younger audiences from abandoning pay TV.”

But again, this does NOT mean the channels have to die, they should simply be made available over the Internet! Paid of course, nobody says they have to be free either.

Youre literally a fucking retarded mongoloid. Only a shit eating retard like you would ever think its quality. Literally kill yourself before someone rids the gentic filth that is you from the genepool

Its still not a fucking excuse to spam TTG, nor does it mean i shouldnt have the right to want a TTG free CN

Oh, no, it is you who shall choke on my cock

user... TTG is trash. I'm not arguing with you on that, at all.

Okay good then

That or because the new generation has two choices when it comes to TV:

>They still use the TV from their parents since they never moved out

or

>They bought a TV to throw their kids infront of

Most millenials being in the middle, choose their phones to give them news and cheap Netflix/Hulu to give them entertainment. TV, ofcourse, is an investment giant that will probably never cease to exist for a long time, but so is the Simpsons, and look how that is.

>tfw silly comedy spin-offs are your trigger

They're still working on targeting online fanbase.
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/bringing-cartoons-to-tv-and-everywhere

When there cringey unfunny shit that takes over your once favorite channel then yes, they are a fucking trigger

Hey, if the American education system worked you wouldn't have Trump as president. Someone had to pick the slack.
Also, as someone in the field of economy, I found the pyramid scheme PSA episode to be hilarious.

>you will never be this mad about childrens cartoons
feels good

>he actually admits it triggers him just because he's that much of a baby

seek sunlight, ya simp

It would be the case if Uncle Grampa was popular.

Savage

You invite men to your dick?

Faggot.

This

You autistic fucks need to just ignore it if you hate it so much. It's the most goddamn simple thing to do, yet you keep fucking that up somehow.

If TTG still gets a reaction out of people, they're gonna keep making it.

>like you grew up on any better

Teen Titans Go is the Roman Reigns of cartoons

Has this thread touched the brim of peaked autism?

Stop wiggling your fucking hands PhantomStrider.
It's fucking weird.