why the fuck did they dump it so slowely

I fucking hate them so much

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795783530777313280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

they are pretty gay

>this one's gonna put her away :^)))
>in 2 weeks we'll drop a bombshell, just you wait :^)))))))
>WikiLeaks(tm) posts a link and you'll be shocked at what happens next! :^^^^)))))))

The October Surprise is just late. Tomorrow guys.

all it did wqs they got some traffic the last month everyday bacause we were searching for the fucking BOMBSHELL to skink the old cunts neolib-virtuesignaling-numale-beta ship

>wikileaks
>james o'keefe
>kimdotcom
fuck them all

wikileaks has always been controlled opposition

they unleashed the spirit cucking meme to distract poltards from the truth

Honestly WikiLeaks has always been shit during this election. They pander to their retarded fanbase made up of conspiracy nuts, autistic NEETs, and Drumpfkins. Stop leaking retarded shit about spirit cooking and leak something NORMIES CARE ABOUT!

THIS.

And where's muh Phase 3?

Because they aren't trying to sway people from voting for her you turkey.

Wikileaks and Assange himself have both said its rigged and that she will win.

These leaks do MORE harm to the system, which is their main goal, being slowly released like this.
Even moreso if and when she does in fact win.
If indictment and impeachment-worthy evidence drops post-election, it'll be massive.

They've got 23 more email dumps planned for after Hillary is elected

>james o'keefe

"GUYS I SWEAR THIS WILL PUT HILLARY UNDER THE JAIL"

>reveals interview with random dressed up hobo working for a private PAC

kek

here's a (((you))). Enjoy your extra shekels.
just... for the record... wikileaks has been invaluable.

seriously the biggest thing that helped donny was obama!!with that fucking debacle about how the obongo-care premiums will go up, eversince he got some points out of that

Comey was the only October surprise we needed.The flip flopping just makes it look even worse.

Assange was never pro-trump. He never thought he had a chance. he actually mocked trumpp supporters in a cecrtain tweet.

He knew Hillary would win and wanted to enfeeble whoever took office in america as much as he could. I know that "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA" is a CTR talking point, but Assange is a fucking traitor, he doesn't wish America well.

>why the fuck did they dump it so slowely
To keep it in the headlines. If you didn't notice the average major momentum shift in this election lasted like 4 to 10 days.

If they'd done it all at once
1. They'd have only gotten one news cycle out of it, meaning plenty of stories from the leaks wouldn't have gotten immediate coverage
and
2. It wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks.

Is their AYY lmao's in the emails?

exactly.. they all lied the whole time. In fact, I would go so far as to say they are now our enemies for teasing us.

if they wanted to stop hilldawg they would have cherry picked the BAD SHIT and got her fucked.

they didn't and thus it's nothing

no one will give a fuck about wikilieaks in 2 days

trump lost

In any sane society the emails leaked now would have been the bombshells that got her locked away

We just live in a massively corrupt society so this information seems trivial

>Stop leaking retarded

it was the fucking \x\ faggots here that started to see paterns that werent there, i hate those fucking autist so much

>Wikileaks: In two days we are going to release the email that will end Hillary's campaign

What is wrong with these faggots?

Drumpf is finished

the Obamacare rate hikes take the cake

Yea they were helpful but will it be enough? They should've released this shit months ago.

Assange doesn't want Trump to win is why. He can't back down from his pure autistic goal of giving whistle blowers a public platform, so he wants to time the leaks just so, not enough to easily give it to Trump, but enough to harm Clinton's ability to ever actually be president.

Its dumb because unless you destroy the american antidemocracy government cartel decisively they will win with resources, rebranding, and time.

Wikileaks is cool... The only retarded fag here is Kim Dotcom

this, best distraction from REAL corruption

>World changing leaks
>LETS RELEASE IT AFTER ALL DEBATES AND DISCUSSION HAS BEEN HAD
>LE SMART TIMED LEAKS xDD

Now there is literally no time for media to pick up on and spread this.

Fucking retards.

I think they almost want Hillary to win because if Trump wins they're going to lose a lot of attention.

You guys are retarded. They're assuming Hillary is going to be elected no matter what and are leaking stuff so that she gets impeached.

Whats the point of dumping leaks after nearly all the population has voted, or wont have the time/care to watch the news the day of?

I kinda agree but
is right, it was all about wikileaks fucking egorun and being talked about everyday by desperate (me) trumpers

All wikileaks and their like want is your shekel donations. They've run a pretty good scam.

>get free leaks info
>ask for donations
>release a few leaks, withhold some
>ask for more donations
>repeat

And the NYPD. "If the FBI fails to act we will!" Well what're you fags waiting for.

they never had bombshell stuff, because bombshell stuff isnt talked about in emails. it odes show basic corruption though, and it is cemented in most voters minds hillary is corrupt, so in that sense mission acomplished.

if, by some black witchcraft hillary were to win, wikileaks has made sure she has no political capital whatsoever, and will be under congressional investigations from the day she takes office

This.

he's not even american how is he a traitor.

fucking sauce on pic wtf

He never said he would leak things to win Trump the election. You just assumed he did. He clearly thinks Hillary is going to win no matter what and is playing the long long game of her impeachment.

They fear if clinton wins anyway she'll suicide all of them

CTR out in full force today... ignore thread and ignore the virgins

fbi took all the evidence from them today, at least that was som jerome corsi tweet i read

underrated

That's not a scam, just a business

>WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYMORE!!??
the drumpftards do -- they want reason to chimp out tomorrow...

>teasing us.

it's not just the teasing but that we didnt do anything instead just fucking waited for the HOLY SHIT BOMBSHELL

we could have sank the fucking cunt with stuff like #draftourdaugthers or any other shit we would have come up with
also look at my bet picture related

Hell Right Dude, Poltards don't realize all is Staged since Trump was elected a Republican Nominee, geez, even Wikileaks says Trump was a plant from the beggining and all this fucking election is Staged: Trump will lose by a small margin, will not accept the results to ignite some fire on the suckers that thing he got stolen the election, then THEY finally will have the Race War they always wanted.

Heres a trumptoken. The god emperor will be pleased, good shilling.

Show me the source where they actually said that.

why do you have a biblical passage on portuguese?

it's like bizzaro world

As if we could have gone through 55K e-mails ourselves.

Where the flying fuck is anonymous part deuce? Getting a little late for it now, Jesus Christ.

you can discard 90% of that shit

only the high player emails are important

Because they're retarded and think spanish is the same as portuguese

Yes, all that trumps gotta do is pull out MI and it's done.

Google NYPD will take down Hillary you lazy cunt. Holy shit this election has been fun but it sure led to a lot of new fucks asking for links on everything. Why do you all need to spit fed everything like a bird?

>Yea they were helpful but will it be enough? They should've released this shit months ago.

i don't know....
my sister was a medium-to-strong hillary supporter, but now she's voting for jill stien

that's just 1 person.. but she's tech savvy and actually learned about wikileaks through the net rather than the main stream media

If trump wins, asssange wont be able to get anymore free ecuadorian wifi.

I mean if they just FUCKING RELEASED THEIR SHIT instead of going on and on about dead man switches and stupid fucking bullshit then maybe something would have happened, but now it's too late. This retarded trickle of information isn't helping any.

THIS MOTHER FUCKERS JUST REALISED ANOTHER FUCKING BATCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOTHERFUCKERS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795783530777313280

Trump was the CHOOSEN opposition. He is not CONTROLLED opposition.

And let me tell you, the guy is OUTTA CONTROL

>media to pick up on and spread this
u wot m8

AFTER EVERY SHIT WE DUG UP IT TOOK ATLEAST ONE DAY UNTILL THE FUCKIN MSM PICKED UP ON IT

Baby's first leak. The WL fanbois will claim whatever. Ask yourself if you lost your life, country, livelihood, who you be satisfied with how WL runs things.

Yea the Debbie Schulz leak was very helpful. You can see the big spike in the independents afterwards. Those were definitely Hillary supporters.

Wikileaks is playing a long game, not the elect Trump game.

This. It's ogre,

It really just negated the Khan situation though. I hate that guy.

Its throwing mud you stupid krault and seeing what sticks. If you drag it she looks like corrupt whyte man who's in control compared to racys drumpf who is fair and wants to make american dream possible again.
Its a perfect smear campaign since they don't even have to lie.

if Assange isn't controlled opposition, he's gonna be dead as soon as Hillary takes the presidential seat

So the answer is: just no

Fuck off. Shit came out on TruePundit and then got referenced on all the conservative political tabloid sites but its all a bunch of rumors about 'NYPD sources' say blah blah blah.

If NYPD actually said and meant this then by now there would have been a press release stating explicitly that FBI needs to put up or shut up because NYPD KNOWS there is no question probable cause.

All we have at this point is rumor and possibly disinformation.

Friendly Reminder: WL was compromised and taken over by the CIA when Julian had "his internet cut"

We were still going to get leaks but filtered and half-assed releases

Assange = LARPer of the year.

This. People are retarded in the west. I hope Putty wins WWIII

No one "wins" WWIII you stupid fucking leaf.

i just can't wait for their January Surprise
This one is sure to end Clintons campaign

wikileaks is great
o'keefe had one legitimate bombshell but was a massive faggot about it to stretch his moment of fame
kimdotcom is an attention whore

even before that there wasnt enough

problem is pedesta that nasty skinny cuck is just too unintelligent and beta to have any bombshells hiding

Yep. Hillary surrounds herself with ball-less geeks to feel better about herself.

>WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYMORE!!??

a lot of people. the constant stream of scandals from the Clinton campaign has been devastating to her over the past few months. The media's not reporting it, but you can feel it on the Internet and irl, at least here in the U.S.

President Trump inbound.

This shit should have been leaked BEFORE the third debate. Way to go Wikileaks you screwed us.

im kinda pissed on this too

there is so much shit that if we had more time to go through we might have got more

as it stands, it looks like we have enough to ruin a lot of people close to hillary but not much more

this tweet in pic related was out yesterday i think and look where we are

They, unfortunately like most economists, assume their consumers are rational people. But in reality.... due to our attemps to curb nature in it's efforts to naturally cull the weak... we have in fact ushered in an era of fucking retards that will elect a corrupt piece of shit over a dude with a fake tan...because, vagina.

>IS WIKILEAKS RETARDED

Yes.