Lol

lol

F

I liked Daphne's Be Cool design better

I HATED this scene. Probably because I really liked Scrappy and Flim-Flam from 13 Ghosts.
You're sick, and need help.

Scrappy did nothing wrong.

>contrarian shit taste coming through!

> I really liked Scrappy... from 13 Ghosts.
I'll give you he was at least bearable in 13 Ghosts.

It depends on who you're asking, I think. In Boo Brothers, Scrappy carried that shit.

Scrappy literally was willing to fight against ghosts while these fucks ran away like bitches. At least he knew shit was fake.

Do they even make fun of Scooby-Dum?

So was this a reference to the movie or what

This scene implies that the movie is in some way canon to the tv show since it's a museum of villains. Which also implies that Shaggy is an actual stoner.

he didnt know it was fake he was literally too retarded to realize they might be a threat to him.

Omg its like how some small dogs in real life will bark at other much bigger dogs, they literally arent aware of the size difference.

Hating Scrappy is a meme

more like Crappy Doodoo lmao

They did have that ghost monster from the first movie.

Both of them are just nods to it, though. Don't overthink it.

How did he die.

raped to death by furies.

I loved Scrappy. Then again, that was when I watched this as a young child. I actually haven't watched any of the cartoons with him in it since, so my opinion hasn't had a chance to be revised.

I would've liked to see Scrappy in Mystery Inc. Also Flim-Flam.

>Furries
>Raping Scrappy Doo
Even furries have their standards, user.

This.
We may have low standards, but we at least have standards.

>it's contrarian to like a character who wasn't really as bad as memes make him out to be
Yea no.

This. There is no continuity with most of the Scooby Doo works. While MI did act like a pseudo sequel to "Where are you?", it made things clear that the cases all happened within or around Crystal Cove. Then the ending happens, and suddenly now the original series is implied to be the "sequel".

>vlcsnap

Shut the fuck up

no

neat

>scooby-Doo 2002 happened in some way in the mystery inc universe

Flim Flam annoyed because I thought he looked and acted like a chick

I never had a problem with Scrappy-Doo. I thought he was badass. He was like the wolverine of Scooby-doo.

just stop it, goddammit. he was an okay guy. sure, he was created for the cousin oliver market, but in his own right he stood up to costumed monsters and real monsters. he let himself at them in order to splat them, while the others ran away from said people in costume. but people didnt care about puppy power, for only a doggone coward.

They actually had planned on doing their own take on the original cases as they went on their road trip to Miskatonic, then start a new arc at the university.

Waht.

was this a reference to the scooby doo movie where scrappy is the villain?

CARLOS

Even scrappy is annoyed

Apocalypse Scrappy is pretty based user

>exposure to Scrappy Doo was through Boo Brothers, Ghoul School, and Reluctant Werewolf
>loved all three
>really liked Scrappy in Boo Brothers especially when he just up and decides to attack the skelly
>never see 13 Ghosts
>years down the line Scooby Movie comes out
>Scrappy is the villain
>"lol wut"
>discover everyone fucking hates Scrappy Doo
I'm waiting for the day someone defies the meme and makes Scrappy in earnest. There were tons of children who loved him and technically he saved Scooby Doo from cancellation. Why the fuck is there all the hate?

RS Shaggy is gonna destroy him.

>There were tons of children who loved him.

How come you are the only one so far?

>never see 13 Ghosts
That was where he was best! If you liked Scrappy, you HAVE to watch it.

Same 2bh, didn't know about the hate for Scrappy until browsing the internet a few years later
Kind of wish they'd just go one way or the other with him considering how big he was to the show, have him back now and again as a guest or just go full out troll villain with him

Jesus fucking Christ don't watch 13 ghosts. The only redeeming quality is Vincent Price and his character.
Out of the 8 recurring characters, six are comic relief duos (Flim-flam and Scrappy, two idiot ghosts, Shaggy and Scooby) and Daphne is basically a non-character, with Van Ghoul appearing infrequently.
Just watch the beginning of that one episode where Van Ghoul orders takeout and then shut it off.

Who doesn’t RS shaggy destroy

>how big he was to the show
I prefer to have him be forgotten by the sands of time.

okay but can he beat super saiyan mint gohan

I guess Scrappy works better in those shorts with only scooby and shaggy since someone has to push them to fight the monster instead of running away. Full gang scrappy becomes kinda redundant.

Scrappy actually managed to breath new life into the franchise so someone had to have liked him.

is Flim Flam, a young Carlos pre-Magic School Bus?

Sure why not.

I really like scrappy when I was a kid

This is honestly why I stopped watching this show. I know it sounds dumb, but it just put a really bad taste in my mouth about the whole thing. Especially when it seems to imply that they stuffed Scrappy which is fucking morbid.

>and Flim Flam
Scrappy I get but come on. Flim Flam was a dick.

>that isn't hilarious

I didn't stop watching it like that idiot user, but whoever even suggested that "joke" should've been fired on the spot.

>F-Fred... Even after all these years he's still staring at me, eyes full of lust...
>Don't worry, bae. The nightmare is over and he'll never hurt you again

I don't find 'haha, look at this character from your childhood? here they are stuffed in a museum for villains' very funny but okay

So glad that didn't happen

THIS
H
I
S

For every nerd saying that joke was mean, there were 1000s of normies laughing their asses off. People fucking hate scrappy, even if they never watched him, and love it when he gets shat on.

That implication goes a LOT further than just "shat on". And normies DO NOT WATCH CARTOONS IN THE FIRST PLACE, dumbass!

Parents watch cartoons with their children.

So horrifically cruel shit like that should be included because of that? If anything, that should make it even MORE insane to do so.

user. You are arguing about a talking cartoon dog. Unless you are Australian, you need to go back to tumblr.

>Unless you are Australian
I don't get this reference.

>People fucking hate scrappy, even if they never watched him
I think hating Scrappy is unironically a meme. As a kid watching re-runs in the 90s I never hated Scrappy. As a teen reading Toy Fare of all magazines I found out about how he was supposedly hated, and from there it was a dumb joke in the first movie, to shit like OP, where they just assume everyone hates him because you're "supposed" to.

THIS
H
I
S

Scrappy is in a weird position. He is credited with saving the franchise in 1979 from being cancelled, to almost killing it in 1988 in his last full animated appearance (the reluctant werewolf), due to his success leading to the show to change formats. He was reviled by the fans of old scooby doo, the ones who saw his introduction and watched the show change from Mystery based to the shorts collection. Outside of the 2002 movie, he hasn't appeared aside from brief cameos since 1988. Many of those are nods to the hatred that many older viewers have for him. Even more interesting, is that many of the recent DVDs and posters from the movies and shows he appears in have him edited out. He is so fucking hated that WB will literally remove him because he will chase away the people who buy this for their kids: the parents who grew up with Scooby doo and hated Scrappy.
>scrappy is the mabel of scooby doo: never faces consequences for any of his actions

>Ghoul School
Shit taste.

They seem to forget his hillbilly relatives do not even fucking exist, or they are intentionally never brought up

Its not like Scooby's family is talked about very much anyways. Would you a Ruby-Doo?

As a kid I thought that was a new girl (the mystery inc program block feels like forever ago). I thought only Shaggy and the dogs were old characters, so it was weird years later hearing that was Daphne.

I never hated him (though I think at the time I was aware of some disliking him) so was somewhat surprised when he was the villain. Never ruined anything for me though

>Bestiality
No.

Mabel is a great character, though.

what
Scrappy is canonically dead in Mystery inc.?
AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAAH HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS SHOW?

Doesn't make it any less correct.

It's not that bat.

Not redudant but it is true he lacks real purpose. Fred captures, Daphne is bait, and Velma formulates a plan (moreso in pup named than other versions where she is just the smart girl). Without the gang they dont do anything but run so you need to catch the culprit, even accidentally, somehow.

He said Furies. Scrappy was raped to death by ancient Greek mythological agents of Vengeance.

I dont think they ever implied he was stuffed. A statue of Flim Flam is there too and they said he is in prison. Wouldnt be surprised if Scrappy was at a facility like where all those evil animals were kept.

Did they tear at his flesh with their talons before or after? They seemed to love doing that

During. It helped Scrappy get where he needed to be one last time, the twisted little bastard.

Quiet Scrappy Doo and stop shitposting

PUPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
POOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEER
OH GOD HE'S PEEING ON ME

That not even the craziest thing in this show

Spoiler alert but it's revealed later on in the series that there have been mystery solving gangs with animal sidekicks since the dawn of time and the reason why people dress up in costumes to commit crimes is due to a curse and Scooby is revealed to be a reincarnated demon god which is why he can talk and the series ends with Scooby fighting his elder god brethren in an exo-suit like he's from fucking Doom

Why not?

picked up.

It has a good pay off.