Conservative Momentum

What's the plan of action if Hillary wins?

Just gives us all the more reason to take the long haul and build an even stronger/influential far right movement over the next four years. Just enough time to become the Jew and influence the younger generations. A lot of our support base will be fucked once the baby boomers die out.

Aww Look at her feed that cute little monkey :)

What's the plan? The plan is sheep herders will make even more money. That's been the plan all along.

Think about it this way:
>Nothing Hillary tries to pass will get approved from the Republican majority congress.
>Her Supreme Court nominee will be rejected for her whole term (according to what John McCain is claiming).
>After three terms with a (D) president since 2008, some people will be tired of voting democrat and want to see change.
>Minorities will realize how fucked the (D) party is treating them.

We should not choose a meme president like Ron Paul. We need someone who is memeable and appealing to younger generations. Trump was perfect for this.

We would start by (social) media influence over the next four years. Liberal comedians and commentators flourished with ratings during the Bush presidency. We need to become the media, and plant seeds. We need to red pill the general public.

Hillary will pass amnesty by executive order and it will be impossible for a Republican to win in 2020, or ever again.

Are Africans human?

Not if we redpill the minorities just as the democrats have brainwashed them.

>if Hillary wins?
Simple: you fight Hillary and her globalist masters on each political issue as it arises. It will be like the election x100

that would unleash brutus.

They're the missing link

What do you mean "What is plan B"?

You know what plan B is faggot.

/k/ will have it's day....

Sup Forums won't be the ONLY one hogging the spotlight.

The only reason we have smart people is, according to science, because mother nature exterminated the stupid ones. I'm not sure if we're better or worse than mother nature; but at least we're trying.

Waste of time. Most of gen y are irrepairably faggots.

Once the white boomers are gone in 10-20 years you're so fucked.

The only way it can be done is if you embrace a certain amount of shit skins that don't want the west to turn into the 3rd world. But given how prone you lot are to racial gaffs I'd say it's very unlikely. You'd basically have to suck up to them too which would be degrading as hell. Shit skins generally see whitey as beneath him these days.

Yeah I don't have the balls to do it myself. I'll wait until someone figures out how to muster us.

that pic, those clothes could never be so clean. fake

If Trump loses, by the time we have a chance to vote Hillary out, it will be demographically impossible. Whites will be so far gone in America that it will be outright impossible. The only option will be armed revolution.

i fucking hate niggers

>muster us

It's not going to be that kind of conflict.

Think tens of thousands of cells with 4-5 people in them.

Are there a lot in russia?

it was from a movie, cant remember the name, some independant crap where white giril wanted to marry the chimp and the other alpha chimps stole her then major chimp out with ak47 and life jackets occured

>wedding dress
what did he mean by this

shortwave radio ops are your friend on that one

i bet none of them can shoot straight

10-4 good buddy.

checked

140 million

How will we know when it's time?

I hear so much praise for Putin from Sup Forums, yet I also hear of large muslim/nigger populations in Russia. What gives? Does he allow this or not really pay attention to immigration?

>Does he allow this
Yes, putin is a fucking cuck

he is a jew, what did you expect ?

>Minorities will realize how fucked the (D) party is treating them.

was this from the rebels halloween party?

It's a stretch, since most are pretty fucking retarded and susceptible to propaganda. Just look at Univision viewers.

They're human, like all homo species.

One genus the human genus!

That said they are another stone age species on par with homo erectus, neanderthals, abos or pygmies

I suggest that if we met Hillary in an alleyway and she tried to mug us that we should enact our right to self defense.

>he is a jew
he's finno-ugric actually, still not russian and doesn't care about russians

Just fyi pic is his son-in-law, his other daughter is married to a korean

>le_savior_of_the_white_race.jpg

there are plenty of photos of him with jiwwers, cmon, nearly every single famous person through history is a joo

trump is gonna win :)

MAGA
A
G
A

This. The pressure is there, the energy is there, and if Trump doesn't end up embodying it someone else will. Except Trump will win.

It's a superstitious thing. The wedding dress is good luck, like the whole "if you wear your woad paint the Saxon arrows will bounce off" thing.

Thats a fucking human bean.

Check your privilege, burger

tfw the redpill just kicked into overdrive

more like a human eggplant

I've got a human eggplant in my pants