ITT: Things you wish you supported

ITT: Things you wish you supported

>what if Dick was Batman
>what if Jason was Batman
>what if Tim was Batman
>what if Damian was Batman
>what if Gordon was Batman
These are all stories that have been published in the last 10 years. Its all dumb shit.

>being a casual

He's the Sup Forums crossboard poster, what'd you expect?

>Tim as the idealize batman
That's not dumb shit, that's hype af.
What they should have done was bring all the batmen into a room during the dome event.

best bat

>"I will be Batman and rape Joker."

When was Jason Batman?

I love Morrison, but I feel like a number of Snyder's problems stemmed from him trying to be too much like Grant. Morrison did an arc where Dick became Batman and everyone loved it, so clearly he needs to have an arc where someone else becomes Batman.

Battle for the Cowl, kind of. He's obviously getting his info from wikis though.

The problem was that it wasn't an elseworlds and it didnt go full retard

Does Battle For the Cowl count?

>pistol with extra large barrel
>pistol with 4 barrels

This is some 90s level retarded

>what if Tim was a better Batman that can solo the entire Bat family and criticize them for every little thing and killed his reality's Bruce, Damian and Jason

>we here at WayneTech make the most powerful firearms in existence.
>want a pistol? Try our new Smith and Wayneson 4-Barrel magnum glock!
>too much? try our WayneTech Burglar Annihilator! Fires shotgun shells! ...Yes, the WHOLE shell.

>Gordan Batman
Oh jeez, I remember that now. Did people like that? It blew my mind.

>What Snyder thinks Batman is

Jason was completely unbearable for those first few years when he came back.

The Baman Piderman Kickstarter for merch.
The Wakfu Kickstarter for blu-rays.

We also had
>What if the Joker was Batman
>What if Thomas was Batman
We need more
>What if Superman was Batman
>What if GL was Batman
>What if Killer Moth was Batman

Anyone else wondering if they're gonna pull a Thor sooner or later and have a woman be "Batman"?

Cassfags have been clamoring for that for a while now.

The problem with that idea is not only are there a number of female Bat titles, there are 4 Robins who have all at one time or another been talked of in terms of succession. It would require some serious mental gymnastics to have it go to someone like Babs (then again it was stupid to have it be Gordon for similar reasons, so what do I know.)

Trips of truth. The Gordon thing is when I realized all logic in this matter was out the window. I mean they basically de-aged him by three decades just to pull off a gimmick.

That will be Bendis' new oc.

Dick/Damien is the best Batman/Robin pairing we've ever gotten and we'll never get a better one.

Fucking fight me.

You know who I felt really bad for when Jim became "Batman"? Tim/Timfags. Dick and Bruce were both presumed dead and Tim's only ongoing was a Teen Titans book that literally no one gave a shit about. If there was ever going to be an opportunity for him to take on the cowl, it was then.

How did readers at the time respond to Azrael anyway? Him replacing Bruce seems really stupid nowadays.

So if Affleck drops out, and since we don't have an established Robin, would J.K. Simmons be up for wearing the cowl?

>Him replacing Bruce seems really stupid nowadays.
I appreciate Azrael's time as Batman now less for the actual comics that came out during his run (you can pretty much skip the 2nd volume of the 3 part Knightfall Omnibus collection) but more as Dixon/O'Neill's meta-commentary on the way that comics were headed at the time. Azbats was the epitome of what 90s readers "wanted" taken to an absurd degree, and then in Knightsend we see those very aspects of him lead to his downfall as he's unceremoniously defeated by Bruce. Through this lens I think Knightfall deserves more credit than it's given.

>what if alt universe bruce wayne with living parents was batman

They already did that in the New 52 Earth-2 book. Helena Waybe became Batman I believe after Dick became paralyzed and became the Oracle in the final chapter of that series.

How is that Morrison's fault and not Snyder's?
And yes from the very first arc Snyder apes Morrison.

Not really, being grossly unprepared for the job, and out of shape for a Batman was his whole thing. The whole run was trying to do cool action movie stuff ans failing horribly, and using the cool BatRabbitMecha to make up for it.

I'm not saying it's Morrison's fault. I'm saying that Snyder has stated in interviews that he got a lot of inspiration from Morrison and that he tried to mimic what worked in the Bat Epic, but those attempts led to a lot of problems in Snyder's run.

I still don't understand why they gave Gordon a cybersuit that was near identical to Cassandra Cain's original look (sans cape) if the plan wasn't to put Cass in it at some point.