Obama ruined race relations

Obama ruined race relations.

How will Hillary affect gender relations?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Obama ruined race relations.

Between who and who? Why? Can you give me a primary source of this?

WM/WF couples will be made illegal under Hillary and weekly attendance to the interracial breeding grounds will be mandatory for all white women

>ywn bury your face on Emily's juggs
why even live

>Gender
Sex.
Stop using neomarxist newspeak.

What effect can she have if she's in prison?

>Mfw women lives matter becomes a thing

God pls no. I don't think I could handle that much

Awwww fuck....

The one time I have a get...

We have something like that for about 10 years.

Welcome to hell.

How do you survive spanishbro

By getting gangbanged by one member of every race in the prison shower.

I hate niggers because obama

there's your primary source faggot

Just look at the declining birth rates and increase of false rape allegations. Should give you a clue.

>What is BLM.

Are you reading news you stupid americunt? Black lives Matter? Niggers shooting cops weekly?

Everyone will just hate and resent each other more than usual

She'll do exactly what Obama did. Exploit them for political gain to the point where they're a raw and festering mass of puss.

How the fuck is that Obama's fault, you stupid motherfucking faggots?

fucking hell that's a class A+ rack

Fuck women.

>make blacks and mexicans racist against whites
> whites leave country
> country renamed to New Africa because we wuz kangz
> poverty ensues and people ask Hillary what the fuck is going on
> says she needs more power
> New Africa becomes dictatorship
> all whites conquer Africa and call it New America
> New America flourishes
> New America elects a woman president
> history repeats itself

By enduring almost weekly news reports about new cases of "gender/machist violence" which in a 43% of the cases are by inmigrants apparentely, numerous messages about what signs do you need to know HE may be mistreating the woman but without aknowledging most of the false allegations (only once because it was some heavy shit where she simulated her own kidnapping and glued her vag).

All thanks to a stupid law that violates presumption of inocence in favour of security, only serves for heterosexual womyn and STILL doesn't do the trick right.

We have that shit already, enjoy having cunts getting killed by their scumbag husbands/boyfriends on the headlines every single week

>implying all whites
the cucks will be converted to slaves to cultivat yams in our new agrarian society

men will continue to withdraw from society and marry less

sex will happen younger and more frequently

liberal agenda wills it

They're already pretty bad since tumblr went mainstream. Two years into a Clinton presidency, every male in a heterosexual relationship will be considered a potential rapist.

I was at a bar and restaurant Saturday night. They had live music. Some women started singing along so loud I couldn't hear the musician.

Self absorbed insufferable cunts

>Obama dindu nuffin
Nigger detected.

need impregnated white girl

remember Trayvon Martin? Obama stuck his fat nose in and fanned the flames of the media race baiting witch hunt.
>If I had a son, he'd be a nigger too.
t. Obama

who is the person to blame?

White women

Ever since Eve in Genesis they have been fucking everything up

He didn't really "ruin" them, he just stood by and watched, sometimes even escalating, the divide which was already there and expanding

Whereas he should have been able to do a lot, a well spoken and intelligent (half) black man could've been a model for self improvement of the black community. Instead he did nothing to dispel the dindunuffin evil white man circlejerk of scapegoating

Retard detected. Give me one fucking reason why it's Obama's fault. He's criticized BLM multiple times, and he's condemned every single police shooting.

Kill yourself.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she set up death squads against white men.

> why woman cant rule the world.webm

Only people that had a problem with him saying that are retarded racists like you.

How isn't it his fault? As president he is responsible for running the cuntry in some sort of normal lawabiding fashion. By not coming out hard for the police and coming down hard on the niggers, he sent them a message saying they can do what they want and people died because of it. He has consistently sold the American people and their police out, by going above the heads of the law enforcers and treating bomb hoaxers to a day in the whitehouse, just because they is "black" or more specifically muslim.

Obama and the media set back race relations a good 50 years. This is fact.

>yams

Don't you mean watermelons?

Why do they do this.

You can't lie worth shit!

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Stupid nigger

Like many other idiots, you grossly overestimate the influence an american president has.

>president picks sides based on race alone
>having a problem with this is racist

Maybe since a large percentage of women will be at peak cuntiness, the men who are suffering intensified cuntiness will be able to make common cause instead of being subdivided into ever smaller groups that bicker like small children. Maybe we could straighten some shit out.

top left seemms alright to me
Would make babies with.

he really looks like a Sup Forumstard neet

Did you know in Brazil there is already a "femicide" law? That's right. You get a harsher sentence for killing a woman.

Prepare yourselves America

Was the race riot when they said "We beatin all the white people. He white get him!" not enough for you?

> People think niggers commit crimes because the President says blacks have been treated unfairly
> Same people think whites won't riot when Trump says whites have been treated unfairly

How is it not?

>whites being prone to primitive, apelike behavior
???

>How will Hillary affect gender relations?

Haha, are you dumb? America did need any help in being racist. Race relations have been iffy at best for a long time. Rodney King? Jim Crow? Any of that ring a bell? America's history is filled with bad race relations, Obama has nothing to do with that.

they've already been ruined since feminism ever was a thing

Obama's meddling in racially charged events fed a firestorm of racial animosity leading to the fromation of BLM and the massacre in Dallas.
When he was elected people thought that they had taken a huge step in permanently easing racial tension, instead they got a divider in cheif.

The problem isn't the jews or the blacks, it's the common woman. Men need to wake the fuck up.

>
>
>who is the person to blame?
>
>White women
>
>Ever since Eve in Genesis they have been fucking everything up

True story bro

Literally who?

Holder: america is a racist nation
obama: whites cling to their guns and bibles
obama: if i had a son he would look like trayvon
obama: the cops acted like idiots
biden: republicans want to put blacks back in chains

this is just the public statements. you can dig deeper for policy enacted such as feds taking over police departments, and affirmative action housing which puts section 8 inside white neighborhoods.

I've seen whites chimp out. It gets pretty bad when you realize they could kill you and get off with little punishment

Corrected:
>Obama improved race relations by giving greater hope to minorities.

>Hillary will affect gender relations by providing an inspirational model as the first female president.

>I, OP, confess to all in this public setting that I am a massive faggot.

>tfw she shills for hill

Just need a righteous conservative dicking to set her straight.

That infers the west has any gender relations left to wreck.

I know of guys from all over the world that have never had a long term girlfriend.

Emily helen barry's instagram is public again. Time to update my folder

Rodney King was 30 years ago. Obama told blacks that it's ok to be a criminal because america is racist against them.

killing white men

[citation needed]

She can try, but women are still biologically attracted to silverback motherfuckers with a gut and loads of money.

She's already set gender relations back a shitload with her "MUH WOMANS MUST VOTE WITH YER VAGINAS" shit that made a ton of females realize that the whole feminism girl power shit is retarded, her loss will be the only thing that doesn't make things exponentially worse.

Supreme Gentlemen everywhere
"Polar Bear Hunting" or blacks randomly suckerpunching a white person they pass by will be overtaken by random unprovoked attacks on women, against which there is effectively no defense

She is going to lose. Don't worry!

she is my jewfu

would breed and convert to lutheranism / 10

I mean come on it's not really much of a thing.

We have a couple of laws based on the duluth model, which is absolute, complete fucking bullshit, but that's about it, not comparable to a BLM kind of movement imo.

Plus we have way bigger problems here to even worry about that, such as the politic state of the country being utter fucking crap.

This. She and her tits are amazing.
kys.

I don't care about your politics, c'mon look at those boobs.

This is true. But on the flipside you don't get arrested for murder anyway so eh

You are talking out your ass

She will win and Sup Forums will be priceless.

Remember this post when she does m8 and know that I'll cheerin

None of those incite violence, or even excuse it.Nobody has their behaviour influenced by a politician, and that is an extremely retarded and monocausal explanation for a complex phenomenon.

They explain complicated situations in one-sided ways. That's what every single politician and president does. They explain things.

As for Biden, he's a moron with no real influence or audience.

This. If Hillary wins it will be white women to blame. Minorities alone aren't enough to tip the balance yet.

they're almost enough to distract you from that nose, kek

Same here

i recommend reverse imagesearch and then imgur to all anons.

Nah, this shit was always there under a barely-covering rug.
I doubt anyone's surprised that it turned out to still be there, that America is as backwards and retarded as ever.

race relations are actually pretty good between whites, hispanics, and asians

it's just negroes who have to ruin everything

But Blacked.com was created under his Presidency

This is true, but Obama isn't just a president, he's a celebrity unlike the ones before him.
And wel all know how much power celebs have in US.

how can

The commentators were pure gold on that game.

I didn't even realize she had a head

all of those comments incite violence. when you call someone a racist you are telling everyone else it is ok to commit violence against that person because in time they will commit violence against you. When you say someone is racist you are saying they are evil, and do not deserve respect or even safety. I see you are try to deflect and avoid the issue, but you are not interested in truth.

>As for Biden, he's a moron with no real influence or audience.
biden's comment was made to a black church and received howling approval from the all black audience. you can watch the video on youtube. this was in 2012 during the campaign. you can't tell me biden isn't part of the obama administration that is full on bullshit.

Well shes already ruined your woman OP

She's a double agent, user.

Where are you getting the larger photos?

More like DDouble agent amirite?

I need a link for that

Women don't know how to vote. And she got two nice reasons to be forgiven.

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/