1 year we have been going on with Trump. Tomorrow it is all over, no more campaigning, the WAR IS OVER! You can go home...

1 year we have been going on with Trump. Tomorrow it is all over, no more campaigning, the WAR IS OVER! You can go home..

Can you return to a civilian life?

Yeah, no more hating on Trump supporters is gonna happen when he loses tomorrow.
I can't wait for this to all be over.

We can never truly rest we must next give our digits and our power to the frogs for there election then whoevers next we may only stop when the elite are dragged out from their expensive buildings and hung for their crimes after this we may go

yeah good thing hardcore ironman mode comes out for oldschool runescape on the 10th

>fucking one life, no trading at al, you die your account is locked

What is this pic ?

I really need this to end... but everyone knows...

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Some russian youth prison. Do you recognise anyone there?

It's just beginning, my senpai.

Do you really think it's over when Trump wins?
THAT'S when he needs us the most.

Me on the left

Memes. Memes never change.

yeah sure...

The true slav

Regardless of the outcome everything will change forever. GOP will never be the same, Trump has show us a new way, no more neocohen candidates and cucks like Romney and Jeb. The next guy will be even more right wing than Trump, or else we will crush the party with no survivors. This campaign helped us to win over many people, Trump because the center of alt-right. We have forged a new, high energy opposition movement.

What about AfD?
If Trump wins agaisnt all the shilling and fascist name calling by Hillary, then Petry can win agaisnt all the shilling and nazi name calling by Merkel.

nothing will be the same, i think i will suffer from ptmd

Kek

The battle will be over but the war... the war has just begun.

You have been bestowed fullhouse digits.
Would you like to send a message to KeK?

This, every senate/district attack ad in Missouri prides the candidates on not being establishment.

trump will be a victory but we can't get complacent

there is real danger of jumping off the same circle jerking cliff the left has gone over

we must not let ourselves reach the point that we accept anything trump or another republican says as fact because "our guy" said it

we must hold him and ourselves accountable

and harder still we must respect the other side in their defeat even knowing damn well they wouldn't respect us

anons, tomorrow the real work starts