Explain this

Explain this

>what is population density

u fookin wot m8

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a Red Majority?

Way more people live in the blue areas than in the red

The US population is not evenly distributed across. I can't think of one major urban center that is conservative

Population density.

Every single time we have this shit thread the answer is always population density.

shitskins are living stacked on top of each other like sardines in the blue areas

More people living in blue areas.

It's not hard to understand.

It amazes me that this still needs to be explained.
Its called population density. Alot more people live in those blue regions than in the red. Your acres of empty farmland dont get to vote, but the 1000 people living in my high rise apartment building do.

You see those blue areas? For the most part, the blue areas are higher population areas.

Seriously. Look at that map, and look at this map. This map is a little older (2000), but major population centers are largely the same.

City niggers vote democrat.

Wouldn't it make more sense to draw the regions such that they all have the same number of people, even if that means they'll have different sizes?

The brexit effect
Even the population density of london couldn't swing it against all the tiny towns and boroughs

>Dallas
>Salt Lake City

It's the reason why nuclear war will ultimately be a net win for humanity. So many Cucks, niggers, lgbtwtfbbqs, and coal burners removed from the gene pool in a flash. The nuclear missile will lance the urban boil.

red zones are full of uneducated dullards, more people live in the cities

/thread

(picture relevant, its OP)

gerrymandering

Yes but gerrymandering bullshit happens instead.

Right wing inbreds can't understand pop. density. Shocker

MISSOURI SHOULD HAVE FINISHED THE JOB WITH LAWRENCE

REEEE

>mexico

How to turn a country right?
Cut supplies to cities.

THIS
IS
DEMOCRACY
MANIFEST

Rural America is worthless and takes more than it gives from a financial standpoint. Urban areas deserve political power.

Left wing inbreds can't accept that we don't like them and their stupid cities so they pretend we just don't understand it as a defense mechanism

I'd insult you but then I remember my girlfriend is chilean and I'm cucking you by the mere fact of existing

Everyone from the city is over the top delusional and narcissistic. Enjoy never being able to drive a car fast. Enjoy having the police up your asshole 24/7. Enjoy never being able to shoot a gun.

People living across large areas and people living compacted in cities.

>what are urban shitholes
>what is SCALE

#MAGA

A trumpling beta and his le ironic wife?

ahuevo compadre fierro al maximo

Why is New England the only region where everyone actually votes for democrats, including rural regions, while in most of the countries a few big cities turn a red state blue? Why are New England farmers so different?

Niggers and spics live in giant packs aka the blue spots. High concentrations of low education, nigger values, "sanctuary cities", poverty = high density population areas (dem strongholds)