Do you think Romney would have done better against Hillary than Trump is doing right now?

Do you think Romney would have done better against Hillary than Trump is doing right now?

Also how different would America be right now if Romney beat Obama in 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Webb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't even matter if he could, he STILL would have amnestied all the mexicans and probably cucked on getting rid of obama care. May as well vote for Hilary desu.

Trump is literally our last shot at uncucking ourselves. If we don't send the god damn illegals back their kids will turn Texas blue and we're fucking finished.

It's easy to think positively about the people who aren't running.

Hillary and Romney are the same agenda, though.

Where would they differentiate?

No, Romney does not give me a hard-on. I'm sure the electorate who voted for him in 2012 will agree.

You are a fucking moron and I am so excited about how sad you are going to be tomorrow.

No. Republicans can't afford to run anyone but populist candidates due to how the media is. Romney literally got hung up on fucking tax returns and muh 47%. These things aren't even on the radar for a populist

(((Bloomberg)))

Had you put Romney in the primaries he would have been eviscerated by Trump like every other middle of the road candidate was.

This guy is so full of shit. More shit than Hillary's diaper .

Trump wins tomorrow

Check

This guy has it right. I didn't vote in 2008 and 2012 because both of the cucks running were pretty much Democrats by any other label.

Can't wait to drink your CTR tears shill.

He would had dropped before weakling Jeb. His ass battered and sore

Romney's a neocon stooge, no better than Killary

they are shuting down hillary threads.

why is this? do they allow only shilling for trump here? why is that?

is Sup Forums sold to trump?

So do you think 2016 would be just as shitty as it is right now if Romney won?

I know he was a pretty moderate Republican but even then I think he wouldn't have allowed the Iran deal, and I don't think Obamacare would hacw taken much work to repeal. It's already falling apart, all Romney would have needed to do is let it die sooner. Plus he wouldn't be emboldening race-baiters and exploiting national tragedies so I don't think racial tensions would be as bad as they are now

Doubling
Double
Dubs
Of
Trump
Truth

no one would have done as well as trump, even if he doesn't win, no one else would have even come close, she's bought and paid for, might as well use her while we can (pic related)

I would have voted Hillary before that fucking mormon.

I wish the fucker had tried and gotten nominated. Would have been an easy 1000 for me.

How can you people be so deluded?

Trump has some 65% unfavorable rating. The only reason he is even this close is because Hillary is doing only slightly better.

Rubot or Kasich would have had a much better chance.

kasich? lolololololololol u dum boi

Just stfu. You don't have a clue.

Romney is one of the worst America politicians in recent memory.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4

Kasich was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

In all seriousness, he was the only GOP candidate I would have taken over Clinton

Sanders > Paul = Johnson > Webb > Kasich > Clinton (impeached) > Trump > Clinton (Dem Senate) > Rubio = Cruz = Bush

pic related

TPBP

I will have to admit that 2008 obama's proto memes were better.

Romney was a direct anticipation of the establishment question so important in this election. At the time Ron Paul represented anti-establishmentarian sentiment, and overconfident Karl Rove types thought it would be a smart move to hate their own base more than the other side. They literally selected Romney as an insult to their own voters. Their voters responded quite naturally and appropriately by not showing up.

>No, Romney does not give me a hard-on.
What are you, gay?

race relations are only bad because blacks think they are entitled to everything

whites have been very nice since the 60s, this time it is the blacks fault

both johnson and webb are stupid as shit, bernie has no scruples, paul is good, kasich is impotent, clinton is a bush, the others are republicunts

I would have voted for Hillary over Romney

Even the mods don't want Mexicans here your people are such shit they will turn anything right wing.

>this meme poll again

One poll
One time

He would get his shot pushed in worse than primary Jeb or Rubio.

ur a faget

more retarded bullshit from some faggot

Almost anyone would desu. Trump is such a meme candidate that only he could be losing to Shillary.

Romney would have to overcome his religion problem.

>Webb is stupid
This might actually be the dumbest post I've seen all day
>He has served as a United States Senator from Virginia, Secretary of the Navy, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs, Counsel for the United States House Committee on Veterans' Affairs[1] and Marine Corps officer.
>In the private sector he has been an Emmy Award winning journalist, a filmmaker, and the author of ten books. In addition, he taught literature at the United States Naval Academy and was a Fellow at the Harvard Institute of Politics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Webb
Dude is actually one of the smartest guys the Democrats have. Listen to some of his longer interviews, the guy knows his stuff. He only came across as stupid in the debates cause its difficult to articulate about foreign policy in 60 seconds.

Kek resorting to unreal scenarios to feel better

>Webb was the only candidate who correctly predicted that cyberwar is the biggest threat to the US in the FIRST DEMOCRATIC DEBATE
> Webb is stupid
Dude

Also Meme Magic related to the Egyptian God Ibis. Romney talked shit about his Muppet avatar and got hit.

can someone tell me what a neocon is and why it's bad?

No. A Mormon could never get enough independents to beat Hillary.

*Horus

Romney is a faggot mormon. No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney

- Perpetual war
- Dismantle the safety net
- Shill for corporations
- Destroy the environment

>Do you think Romney would have done better against Hillary than Trump is doing right now?

Fuck no.

>Also how different would America be right now if Romney beat Obama in 2012?

We'd be getting ready for another democrat to be in office, since that faggot milquetoast Mormon wouldn't have done shit and he'd have been out after 1 term.

Things worked out just as they needed to for MAGA to happen.

Wasn't there a rumor going around in the early spring that the Koch brothers were going to bankroll a Romney run in a desperate attempt to keep Trump from the nomination?

No, he has zero charisma and the racist tape. The trump tape could be called sexist but it didn't show him using slurs against women or imply that he didn't like them so it wasn't nearly as painful for him.

The elites aren't gonna let a fucking Mormon take over

>if we compare a person who isn't running and whose scandals are far from people's minds, how would they do against a person who is???
>wow wtf the person who isn't running wins??? why aren't they running???

retards desu

These polls are the same as the ones that showed Bernie annihilating Trump and Rubio annihilating Hillary. Politicos overestimate how much Americans actually pay attention to these things. Rubio, Rand, and Bernie had very small name recognition rates except among hardcore political junkies.

By comprison, Trump and Hillary had name recognition that was stratospheric.

I think if you did "Any Republican" vs Hillary or "Any Democrat" vs Trump they would be almost exactly the same. Four years ago, the same media excoriated Romney as some kind of closet fascist animal abusing bully.

>trump is our last hope
Trumpfags are literally the average voter who believe everything they're told

Good lord what cringe

Romney and hillary would act exactly the same so why would it matter?

what is the un-average voter?

at this point, what difference does it make?

Romney would have beaten Clinton easily by virtue of his ability to form a complete sentence.

Romney would wipe the floor with Clinton.

Really. Makes. You. Think.

One that uses their noodle

quads of gods

Yes goyim supreme court capture wont change anything
Importing millions of parasites voting for gibs wont change anything
This is the alamo
Hopefully turns out better

No. Trump will win. Romney only lost 48/52, and no one was enthusiastic about him, while Obama is way more popular.

US would be in better shape. Obamacare would have become single-payer and Russia wouldn't be tea-bagging us on a daily basis.

Dick Cheney wasn't a neocon, he just happened to be political allies with a lot of them.

Somebody like Paul Wolfowitz was neocon.

Please don't use terminology you don't understand.

Please don't confuse your semnatic squabbles for political disagreement

He'd beat Hillary by about as wide of a margin as Hillary is going to beat Trump tomorrow.

So around 50+ electoral college votes

Almost any GOP candidate besides Trump over the last 40 years would crush Hillary

Seriously? Romney is a damn handsome man. No homo.

Friendly reminder that Trump being nominee is a Clinton plan because the bitch knows that she would have no chance against even the shittiest normal opponent.

And you cucks played straight into her hand.

>supreme Court distortion
The supreme court had been distorted from marbury v madison and responsible for every major fuck up this country has had

What makes you think they wouldn't continue to do so? Even the """conservative""" justices have been upholding leftist anti constitutional jurisprudence

Scalia's opinion in Hellen was a perfect example, writing a lie just to get some 2nd amendment rights back. But that lie will ironically be the end of second amendment rights because it's predicated upon total bullshit not even he believes

The only hope for this country is for the congress to stop fucking around and being pussies, they're supposed to be the most powerful branch by far

indy here

i would have voted like this:

sanders>romney>obama>hitlery>>>>>>>>>
9001>trump

blame your own stupid tea party constituency

Wow youre fucking retarded

Bs no one likes neocons especially Mormon neocons.

"can i shake ur hand anyway"

NO

wow, i really care about the opinion of some shut-in grampy in diapers on a pedo cartoon site

Romney would get destroyed if he got the same negative media coverage that Trump has to endure 24/7.
Remember Bain Capital?

Who else is better?

McCain and Romney were shit.

sooo, practically nobody?

good let those fucking ctr shills take dose of their own medicine, karma bitch

so what will you do if HRC wins and no WW3 happens between now and four years into the future.

don't tell me it WILL happen. i don't care about your conviction. i want your thoughts on this hypothetical situation. will you fess up and admit that you were wrong?

Did RMoney release his tax forms?
How did he do?

Here's a unpopular opinion. As long as minorities and women make a huge part of the vote, hillary would be unstoppable. She is actually the best candidate to take advantage of this and NO republican would be able to stop her. The scandals? Like I said, female and minority voters. In fact maybe the deepest fear is republicans may never ever win again because the demographics of the country have changed too much.

The left are obsessed with people paying taxes lol

S H A D I L A Y