Why is he called Red Hood when it's clearly a helmet?

Why is he called Red Hood when it's clearly a helmet?

Cause Jason todd is an idiot.

Why are they called dickgirls when they're clearly men

Because its supposed to be something from Joker's past coming back to haunt him, both his old persona, and Jason

>Implying Joker was the red hood.
>muh ace chemicals

dude wut

He later said that he always change his backstory "because his memory always changes"

acene chemicals is the widely accepted backstory

because red helmet is an STI symptom. op should know this.

idk

Robin is such a callous Dick.

Yeah, but it's also weird that it's pretty much the same story as TKJ.

Jason Thread?
I'm in.

Should you jason todd call himself "Crimson bullet" or Red bat or scarlet biker.

Masks are also called hoods, especially in wrestling where someone might work "under a hood". I guess they have similar roots in regards to their etymology or something like that.

Doesn't matter if that backstory was true or not, it still something from the Joker's lore, it has a meaning to Jason for this reason.
The Nightwing really existed on Krypton? Doesn't matter.

It's okay. You want to be a contrarian for the sake of it.

or flaming homo.wait, no, that's your alter ego

What would be an essential reading list for Red Hood? I've started his Rebirth book and enjoying it quite a bit. Beyond that the only other Jason Todd books I've read are Under the Red Hood and Death in the Family.

Daily reminder that Jason saved Bruce's ass in the actual For The Man Who Has Everything canon, but Bruce-Batwank-Timm changed it to cut all of Jason's parts out including his hero moment and gave it to Batgod (as he did to other DC characters in three other instances in WB Animation, including for example, to Captain Atom in Public Enemies)

Batman: The Cult is pretty good when it comes to Bruce/Jason.

I don't know how to respond to you? You probably a kid on the internet or a manchild. It is better to avoid your kind.

His memory about who he was BEFORE Ace Chemicals always changes. The part about the Red Hood has been shown in realtime, not just flashback.

Hood also means hoodlum, it's wordplay

Red Hood is a badguy, in a sense he's a hoodlum, a troublemaker, as opposed to being a boyscout