Happening: Stealth 747s show up around TPA and MacDill AFB today

Something screwy is going on at MacDill AFB and TPA. Today while flying out I saw two 747s with enhanced wing and tailtip antenna packages and enhanced nose sensor packages but were matte black--indicative of them being radar resistant/stealth.

Also saw one parked at the Coast Guard airstrip with cops everywhere. Tampa bros: what the fuck is going on?

>747
>stealth

pick1

Thats the point numbnuts: look up the significance of MacDill AFB

That's not a 747. They have bulge at the head like penis.

Ok so what is it? I only got the passing glance in the pic.

Those are 707 variants. Probably JSTAR.

Those are the planes to take Saudi family to safety after false flag.
see also: 9/11

I live in tampa. Are we entering memecon 1?

There were 4 sky kings earlier.

JESUS CHRIST, MY TIN FOIL IS ELECTRIFIED RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

C-130

RARE

If Trump had a vote for every time I've seen one of these threads, he'd win 50 states

They're KC-135s.

Okay neat. Am I right? Is that radar resistant/ """stealth""" coating? These planes look like they are meant to be clandestine, which is why they stick out in the hangars of a fucking piblic airport and on the strip of the coast guard base instead of at MacDill literally a few miles away.

those are not c130s.

they are tankers

If you live near an Air Force installation then you're bound to see some freaky shit since the Air Force houses all the aliens. Don't worry about it you'll be fine.

I remember they had jet turbines, not props, similar to the jetliners transporting people at the airport

this most likely, thought its hard to tell without a picture of the engines.

>"""stealth""" coating
How is it stealth coating? Stealth means radar has a hard time picking it up, which is usually accomplished by having a fuckton of odd angles. That's why stealth bombers look like they do.

>Don't worry about it you'll be fine.

Until you're not, in which case, bye!

If you absorb the radar and don't reflect it back, you can increase the distance away from the station before you are picked up as an anomaly.

KC-135

T. Former Air Force mechanic

This. I work here.

Not JSTAR, I retired from them in 2014

>A plane lands at an airfield

HAPPBEINGINEG!!

That matches what I saw sans the color. Thanks Sup Forums. Back to your regular scheduled shitposting.

did you know a girl named ashley pearce? she was aircrew.

This

Possible.
>running gmti missions

Military jets/ships are dark grey. Radar absorbing paint is black.

That's a KC-135 you fucking idiot. They all look like that. I spent 8 years in the Air Force standing on the flight line making sure they didn't grow legs and walk away. It's just tankers, and MacDill has a tanker unit there. They might have filled up their transient parking spots, so they are parking them at TPA.

I don't think it's stealth coating, most stealth aircraft use a combination of speed, radar absorbing paint and geometry that scatters signals that reflect off it to reduce the radar cross section

They're probably just grey planes

these are mid air refueling planes I remember them from when I worked on the east coast during the war

so.....what's up?

Wow you fucking tardlord, they are refueling planes.
Faggot.

>KC-135
>747
>Stealth
Jesus Christ

How do you not know what a 747 looks like? It's one of the most distinctive planes in history.

Bermuda would know all about planes...

Skyking Skyking Skyking. No not respond

Those are KC-135s

>two 747s with enhanced wing and tailtip antenna packages and enhanced nose sensor packages

obviously send out signals to the soros electronic voting machines to flip the votes

>OP confirmed for not living in Florida
They make runs literally multiple times a week faggot
Ever since the Iraq war they have made deliveries and pickups and they always pass by Tampa at around 3-4pm
t. lived here most of my life

are those 2 planes gay? i see the one above has his dick painted with a rainbow.

ill throw in my two cents. i grew up around airports and still do (springfield MA , quite a few airports and military bases around) i always watch the skies because /an/ and there are a lot of hawks around these days. there is a pattern to the paths planes take, how many will be in the air and how close they are and the direction they are going. i was out all day and saw a shit ton of planes that didnt seem normal. im talking the trails they leave making L's or C's in the sky, 5 planes flying close together in the same direction. they were certainly not military jets either. im feeling there was something fishy going on in the sky today. idk, maybe other anons that have lived by airports know what i mean.

ITT: a neet obtains further verification that he is a useless alarmist imbecile

That must have sounded funny in your head.

Fpbp

OP thinks because they changed the color all the sudden they're B2 bombers.

Fuck dumb people

Cannot confirm for sure, but we are experimenting with such technology.

Think stealth Gunships

t. I'm a Milfag. Still not sure they're not 707s though, Im not Chairforce

>radar resistant/stealth
Ya, so stealthy they don't show up in OP's pic.