Why do fujoshis and gays love Bipper aka Evil Dipper so much?

Why do fujoshis and gays love Bipper aka Evil Dipper so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1510/50/1510508798249.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mind of a fujoshit is impossible for the mundanes to understand.

idk but they did a better job at building up Bill Cipher as evil than the show did

'cause dude, possession is pretty kinky, especially with that priest outfit

because they liket edgy shit.

Guro potential. Also all women either have a secret fetish to be raped or watch men get raped.

Through rape upon children? I guess so.

Any fics where Bipper stays and seduces Mabel. Not that rapeshit one.

This

Fujoshits are less than human. Above cats but less than dogs

No idea

Unrelated note, Dipper finally got revenge on the whole "hypnotized to be like Mabel" ordeal.
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1510/50/1510508798249.jpg

the whole point of fangirl sexuality is being scared of men. Any good combination of scary and not-scary produces a wankfest on the internet. In this case, dipper is a 'nerd' so he's 'physically weak' (aside from whatever action scenes need him to pull off). The physical weakness is emphasized with his injuries; he's vulnerable because he's destroying his body, but scary because he doesn't care. He also has a priest costume, which is an authority figure.

I WONDER WHY.

Because he's a bad boy and wears a suit. It's not much more than that. Maybe some possession fetish for a few of them.

The whole "dashing villain" thing seems to have a lot of appeal just in general. Femme fatales and rebel girls have always got lots of love around here.

Make room in that little armchair psychology kiddie pool you're splashing in, because I've got my own stream of piss to share.

>The physical weakness is emphasized with his injuries; he's vulnerable because he's destroying his body, but scary because he doesn't care.

When artists focus on the self-injury aspect of Bipper, I don't think this is meant to instill fear or intimidation. Instead, I think it's meant to emphasize Bill's domination over Dipper's body. It's not a "I like to hurt myself so don't try and fuck with me", but rather, "I can do anything I want to/with Dipper and he can't do anything about it".

The priest outfit might have some appeal as a perversion of an authority-figure uniform, sure. It's also a more formal attire that gives off an impression of cunning and charisma.

>the whole point of fangirl sexuality is being scared of men

Eh, not really. More so it's one of two things:
>The appeal of following an authority figure/relinquishing control

Or,

>The appeal of humanizing (or even redeeming) a villain through some shared romantic passion

Who does not?

Nice blog.

>Above cats

I prefer real felines.

same reason why so many love yandere/evil women
it's really not that hard to grasp, people love the taboo of someone violent and dangerous

What is wrong with rape?

>ITT: /r9k/ tries to explain women

First, understand that there is a major difference between eastern and western fujos. Second, don't include fags in the equation. Fujos and homos aren't the same type of people. See /cm/ vs /y/. Third, it's excellent material for any fujo fantasy. Corruption, self-cest, guro, tentacles, and a long list that can go on because of Bill being an inter-dimensional dream demon.

There are multiple parts of the series where Bill has a winning streak so it's not entirely out of the question for any of their scenarios to happen. Bill is an eccentric and likable edge lord, and Dipper is often insecure, making easy prey and chemistry for any kind of fanfic they want.

disgusting but my boner agrees

link to the rape one?

to be fair, you need a very high iq to understand fujoshit...

Google.