It's fucking over

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you have a cabal to overthrow?

How's it going to feel to be out of work tomorrow, shill?

Got a source for that South Korean piggaru?

Explain, kimchinigger

We're going to become a permanent wing of the Democratic party. We're going to be a ministry for correct records or something along those lines.

Nate is making a mistake. He should have gradually increased the odds for Trump and made it look like a close race so he can retain some credibility.

It was over before it began

DRUMPF HAS LOST!

Lotta loyalty for a hired shill.
If we take off the proxy, will you die?

Clinton approaching 60% likelihood in NC, NV, and FL. Already at >70% likelihood in MI and PA. Drumpf has nothing. Florida will be called and Trump will draw dead all night. It's over.

Hispanic vote up 103% in Florida. Its over.

I honestly expect Trump to lose in almost every swing state except Iowa, Arizona, and maybe Ohio if he does slightly better than expected.

NC, CO, NH, and NV are long gone in favor of Clinton. With those goes the presidency, but I also expect Clinton to pick up Florida.

Be ashamed rice nigger

>betting odds

So much for your meme president

>hispanic vote meme

nigger, do I have to explain this shit for the 329834728934 time. You guys are acting like spics vote like blacks do, but they don't, not as much as blacks, which also confirms that "gibs me mentality" of the black race. It shows how if it's not in it for them, they will not vote, this is why spics are better than blacks imo and which is why black vote is anemic levels. the truth is, nobody fucking likes hillary, or likes her enough to vote for her, she is not obama and yet he won by less than a percentage point in florida, this bitch won't get that, ,especially in florida. now if you say nevada, I dont know, if you say michigan I dont know, but Florida is for sure going to Trump, and if this rumor right now going around of winning PA is true, you can literally shut your tv off at that point cause he has won.

again, nobody likes hillary, they never did at any time, not in the 90s and not now.

Chance of victory means nothing once he either wins or loses, not to mention a 30% chance is pretty fucking high. Image there was a 30% chance Kim nuked your dumbass, how would you feel?

>nate (((silver)))
who cares
this guy was wrong on the world series, brexit, and the primaries. who cares if he called it for king negro 4 years ago in a typical easy-to-predict election? incumbents hardly ever lose and obama had a stronger turnout since he was more likable than clinton.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus

Thank fuck this was created. I've been waiting for a long time.

All it needs now is the backdrop to be a picture of smug clinton

Yeah, Nate Silver is killing it
Trump is finished

>We're are going to be a permanent wing
>Doesn't realize they will all be purged if she loses

wew lad

So all the memeing was for nothing, dammit! I blame the kikes and the spics

The term you're looking for is "Ministry of Truth".

>Koreans shilling for CTR

How can this be true?

We went to every YouTube video and big news comments section proving points like

> whites are the most oppressed on the planet

> no niggers

> no muslims

> in this one city legal immigrants are criminals so build wall

We convinced everyone everywhere. The polls are most certainly rigged against trump

kek

> You guys are acting like spics vote like

Lol this time, yes lmao

And tl;dr

North Korea want's Trump.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S

Now why would Kim Jong Un want Trump to win?

lmao

so jews don't take over banking

GOTTA FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE WILD

Where the hell do they get these 'odds'? I've been through 5 elections as an adult, and I've never, ever seen 'odds of winning' as a trackable substitute for actual polling.

The actual odds of winning are 50-50 right now, with a slight edge towards trump since he's up in Florida, Ohio, Penn, and NH.

Nate is still living off his reputation from the 2012 election. Since then, he's proven time and time again that he's a rank amateur when it comes to political predictions. The dude is so reliably wrong these days that it's amazing we still act like he has credibility.

Don't get me wrong, Hillary could and likely will win, but I don't say that because of the prognostications of fucking Nate Silver.

Its explained on the website you fucking idiot. can you not read?