Why is it that every time I watch cartoons lately, they have to throw in some politics?

Why is it that every time I watch cartoons lately, they have to throw in some politics?

Almost everytime I watch TV it's always on the left agenda and never in the middle?

Are writers that liberal?

TV is mainly based in California. Guess what side of the political aisle California falls in.

whats the most liberal cartoon on a kids network

Peeven Pooniverse

Stop watching ””””adult”””” Cartoons. Most of the time, the writers are literal manchildren.

To be honest, with how poorly done and hamfisted it is, I am considering that it might be a false flag and Sucrose some sort of secret imperialist.

whats the second most liberal cartoon on a kids network

It's easy to write.

everyone is a fucking manchildren because we are 3 generations into awful parenting already which only gets worse
my dad was worse than me, he threw tantrums when he didn't get his way breaking shit and yelling and my mom started crying when she wanted something

They're swing state, mongoloid. You can look at results by county and pretty much la and orange county were the only blue on there.

When you move enough to the right, everything suddenly seems to be on the left.
It's called the "redpill". Moving so far off center that everything seems biased and you feel like the entire world is against you.

>California is a swing state
Wew lad

Politics have become exponentially more intertwined with our everyday lives recently, with the immediacy of news and the economy of attention, etc. etc., so it's probably hard not to include if you're making an honest effort (not that Family Guy is an honest effort, stop watching Family Guy). The obvious answer to the left lean is LA.
But also, good writers have to be thoughtful and empathetic to be creatively successful, which lines up much more with the value systems of the left than it does the right. So they usually fall on that side anyway.

you have no idea what the redpill means
and you don't care what it means because to you language is only a weapon
because marxism is purely and completely material and postmodernism is entirely about power
so language must be a tool to gain power like everything else is, what a horrible ideology

>every cartoon that doesn't explicitly suck off Trump is leftist
whew lad

Cali is a swing state, dipshit

>Are writers that liberal
Yes. In terms of demographics successful writers tend to be younger and smarter than the general population, two things that also correlate very very heavily with liberalism.

This proves my point. You literally see words as "weaponised" against you by an enemy.
You moved so far to the right that language itself is part of "leftism" or "marxism" or "postmodernism" or "degeneracy" or "liberalism" (words that you use interchangeably probably, part of the same "enemy block united against you").

So are history books, the scientific community, newspapers, comics, video games, everything is weaponised.

Because you've literally alienated yourself so far away that the old world you lived in is a far away, cohesive spec to be defeated, hostile, other and enemy towards you.

You took the red pill and you don't see reality through the normal channels anymore, they ARE NOT normal anymore. They are now enemy channels that want to manipulate and control you.

Don’t cast all your bait in one thread user.

user, you're trying, but you can't have a real debate against someone who entered the discussion in bad faith.

You can google it for yourself

Swing state doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. It doesn't just mean a state that has red and blue, it means one that actually has them balanced enough to possibly flip either way in elections, and that is definitely not the case in Cali. All the political power is concentrated in those perma blue zones, and that's where the entertainment industry lives.

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Ohio, Iowa, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Colorado, and North Carolina are your swing states. Cali has been blue a god damn while.

You can probably take VA off the list now thanks to DC transplants.

actually i care deeply about being right and when someone proves me wrong i experience shame and i admit my mistakes
you dont
thats the difference
because you can't turn the tv on without hearing about how awful white people are or white males or republicans or alt right or nazis, etc but i'm the one polarizing shit and making up boogeymans right? congrats on your confirmation bias and Cognitive Dissonance buddy you only have to see what you want

i never used the word degenerate, i don't think you are liberals,, you are marxists and marxism are not liberals, it means entirely different things, postmodernism is a philosophy in which nothing matters and the truth is subjective which is completely convenient in addition with marxism which sees everything through the lenses of power and materialism
you can grab your strawman and stick it deep inside your asshole you commie scum, if i tried for a second to discuss in your own terms and assume a ton of shit about you based on nothing but bias i would never hear the end of it but it's ok for you right? because as long as you keep setting achievable purity standards for me and not for you in any way i can't win
but i reject that, you want discussion? you must treat me like you want to be treated, im under no obligation to fall for your tricks

Did Jordan Peterson just post on Sup Forums?

Hah look at this faggot, Orange County as blue, chortle and snicker. Seriously though when you got the morons talking about how many counties are red in California they always leave out they're low population counties.

schizophrenia's a hell of a drug

>books, comics, video games,
all this is entertainment, entertainment doesn't have to be factual or represent reality in any way shape or form
>newspapers
newspapers exist to sell ads, especially online ones and journalism right now is a joke, nobody does any investigative work and end up using anonymous sources from twitter which could be anyone or magazines like buzzfeed or salon as sources not to mention all te scandals, how often they apologize for getting everything wrong and the fact they keep hiring people they don't pay, i have no respect whatsoever for journalism as it exists right now and you shouldn't either
>scientific community
i don't personally know any scientists and im not a scientist myself so to me it's an entirely alien thing which i don't have an informed opinion about one way or the other
>the old world you live in
you mean, everything that exists outside of your bubble, outside of your circle of friends who think exactly like you? outside of your family and everyone you interact with? outside of your city which shares the same political make up?

You think anything left of center is leftist until you encounter legit Marxist wannabes

t. third world experienced sage

actually it's quite insulting when someone ignores every single thing you say and responds by assuming a ton of shit about you based on their own bigoted ignorant opinión, i absolutely have the right to get offended by that

>it's quite insulting when someone ignores every single thing you say and responds by assuming a ton of shit about you based on their own bigoted ignorant opinión
oh the irony

It’s not really ironic when you are actually doing what he’s accusing you of though. If anything it’s hypocritical on your part to act like it is.

>your part
I'm a third party to your buffoonery

welcome to Sup Forums

learn to detect samefag properly

At least you have the balls to say stupid and incorrect shit with a handle.

The world has been moving further left faster and faster, its why dead people like the founding fathers are having their statues ripped down. Most people who get redpilled only want a return to the 1950s if that. Hell a good chunk just want to go back to 1990s. If that is "rightwing" to you then you're so far left that a moderate is a nazi.

6/10 bait made me post.

It’s funny because I am a fourth party who wasn’t involved at all until that post which you would be able to tell you had payed attention to the pronoun i was Using. The plot thickens.

are you going to make a proper answer like an adult or are you going to keep acting like a sarcastic teenager who is mad that he got told but he wants the last word because that means he is totally right?

You seem to think that language can't be used as a weapon, and that we do not have a hostile elite. 3rd law of conquest for the second point.

Also language is totally a weapon, it has been used by ruling elites for a good long while.

that depends, are you going to stop being the embodiment of every negative attribute you misapply to others?

It's honestly quite elegant.

Yes. People with high openness and low conscientious are usually liberal; people with low openness, high conscientious are usually conservative. Ergo, creative fields tend to be liberal.

>Orange is Blue.

It's a political time, dude.

i didn't assume anything, you started the conversation by proving you have no idea of what you are talking about and using the exact same dismissive argument people use when they only care about dismissing the opposition and not understanding it
and that is weaponising language, if i went around telling people you are just a fat lesbian everyone should ignore because you are on your period i would be doing the exact same thing

Third party here. The issue is that this particular thread began with you deciding the person you were talking to was a postmodern marxist etc etc, and then attacking those concepts that you superimposed upon them to dismiss their argument.

After that, you voiced your complaint against being labled and ignored.

This is an example of hypocrisy. Im not using language as a weapon or whatever, this is a cut and dried textbook example of the term.

Modern "liberals" are anything but open-minded though; they don't believe in any freedom except the freedom to destroy yourself.

that was not an assumption, he first gave a completely false description of what redpill is and then proved he doesn't care the actual meaning of the word redpill, he is only interested in slandering the people who use that word which means he doesnt care about being right and he isnt concerned about the actual truth, now what other use is there for language and what use is there for slander? at the very least you aren't informed enough for this conversation let alone to educate other people on these concepts

current politics is just so much a vitriolic red team vs. blue team that it's difficult to escape, and it's being reflected in cartoons. though it could also be the kind of cartoons you're watching.

you know what? fair enough, i should have given him the the benefit of the doubt, being terribly uninformed doesn't mean you have malice even when you are uninformed in the exact same way people tend to be uninformed out of malice
he did out himself as a bigot tho but he did so after my accusation, i have the capacity to apologize when i do the wrong thing tho and i did and i will try to be better next time

Openness refers to openness to experience, basically curiosity and invention. Empathy is more in line with trait agreeableness.

>Are writers that liberal?
Yes

I came here to laugh at you.

>Steven Universe was actually made to subtly Show humanity how Unrelaible and contemptuous Xenos are, but also how dependence on them results in Mankind becoming weak, ignorant, and complacent due to lack of purpose and purposeful xenos sabotage and hindrance of human advancement.

>TV is mainly based in Southern California

FTFY

Northern California is the uncucked part that wants to secede from the south and become their own state

Are you nuts? NorCal is the home of San Franpsycho.