First episode all about wet dreams and how you shouldn't feel bad about having them if you enjoy them

>first episode all about wet dreams and how you shouldn't feel bad about having them if you enjoy them
>second episode cannot be described in the English language because we don't have Nefcy's eldritch vocabulary to give the idea form
It was pretty good, though. Marco was asked why he wasn't going around fucking any girl he wanted since he has Dimensional Scissors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAh4pnTeWbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could Marco cuck his best friend Tad like that?

How could Tom cuck his best friend like that?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Marco realizes he can do what he wants and starts fucking Heckapoo
NICE

I didn’t see episode yet, did Marco get cucked?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=XAh4pnTeWbQ

That better be the Johnny Cash version.

RATE THE EPISODES

>"You looked cold"
>"Thanks I was cold"
>They are standing right next to a lake of lava

>Sweet Dreams
8/10 - Fun Starco, fun Eclipsa, and you just know this is going to set up some storyline episodes
>Lava Lake Beach
4/10 for the episode
10/10 for blowing the fuck out of Starco Fags

7/10 and 10/10

We have come full circle. Now it is Marco who cucks Tad. All is well in this world.

Ah, I see. It's time for me to kill myself

>That's the point.png

>And as winter sets upon one relationship, another shall blossom
You did good.

EVERYONE WISH MARCO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What a ride so far. Nefcy is an absolute madwoman and I have no idea where any of this shit is going, it's great.

Does anyone seriously think that Marco and Kelly are going to start dating? He's just finding solace in her because they both broke up. Marco will realize that he can't be Star's squire and will fuck off to Heckapoo's dimension where Star will get mad jelly again.

>Marco is probably Tad's only genuine male friend
>Marco is probably Tom's only genuine male friend

/endgame/

You know what, if this was a few days ago, I would be offering my speculations but at this point, I don't even give a shit. I'm just going to lay back and let the ride take me wherever, I'm not guessing shit anymore. I'm tired of being rused over and over by Nefcy

pottery

>Marco is the only genuine male friend, except to his Earth friends.

Happy 31st birthday Marco

YOU DON'T MAKE THE PLANS
I DO
ONLY I KNOW HOW THIS ALL TURNS OUT

>HURR DURR, STAR HAS A NEW SUPER MODE THAT SHE CAN TOTALLY CONTROL AND IT OFFERS NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER

This is best girl as of now. Say something nice to her.

She was so nice to write herself out of the show

Don't you have some lobster friends you need to join you filthy seaple?

This but less negative. Any projection I could have made before this season kicked off is so off-base and irrelevant now that all I can do is wonder what the fuck is going on.

It totally won't backfire when she tries to use it. It's not like she'll end up wasting someone she didn't mean to in cold blood. Nooooo not at all

I can tell the show is going to go for the "They both have feelings for each other but don't realize it until one of them is already in another relationship" bit for a while and squeeze every ounce of drama they can from that. Honestly it's pretty annoying because it's obviously just there to add cheap drama and stretch out the development of their relationship.

We will see her in a matter of episodes once Marco rage quits on Star.

Sorry but Kelly is currently best girl

What are you implying?
Marco has to bust ass closing her portals

I wasn't being negative. That was the closest face I had to "I'm fucking done m8. I'm not guessing shit no more"

Jackie died for Starco's sins

>Be Tom
>spend months trying to control your anger to get back with your ex
>discover she now has a thing for a beta male
>try to respect that and leave her be
>she bitches you out for respecting her wishes
>claims she never like beta male cuck
>overjoyed, you get back together with her
>she makes you dress up like beta cuck in the bedroom, at which point you realize she'll never truly love you again

It all depends on how this effects Marco. If he starts dating Kelly I'll be pissed off. If he mans up, fucks off and earns his knighthood in order to win Star back then I'll be happy.

>What are you implying?
After BfM, there were people who were saying Star's new Mewberty form was going to make her too OP and part of how "everything works out for Star and she has no problems with it" or something.

>literally has her boyfriend where the hoodie of her ex-crush
Yeah, I don't think she's really over Marco.

I don't know. Constantly breaking up and getting back together with you boyfriend is kinda sketchy

>everything works out for Star and she has no problems with it
What show were they watching?

Tad was probably her first boyfriend

We all know he's gonna start dating Kelly. I thought they were just rusing us with Tom but nah, that's happening too. They're really going to pull all the drama out of this. The sole consolation being that Tad confirmed Marco's feelings to all of us so at least we know on that side, it's 100% confirmed that the feelings exist

Look at that face. That's the face of a guy who doesn't want to admit the truth

Alright enough of this cucking and crack ships like Kellco

There is only one ship left, Star and her two boyfriends, who might also fuck each other sometimes, but its not gay so long as Star is watching

any predictions on what star was dreaming about that made her so happy? Demon dick? gangbang with Marcos? Death?

>Star forgot Marco's birthday

I feel like this entire part was made as a response to that one copypasta about why Marco doesn't just jump between Earth and Mewni

Five Dimensional Don't Wake Daddy

Anyone who can't see that the show will end with Star and Marco getting together is delusional. The show pushes it at every opportunity, and the other relationships the two characters have receive very little focus or development in comparison. But even though it's inevitable, that doesn't mean the show isn't going to milk the shit out of the tension and drama to blue ball everyone.

Is no man and his gf safe from Marco's cuckolding lust?

>Look at that face. That's the face of a guy who doesn't want to admit the truth
Brainlet much? He didn't want to admit the truth in that moment but the whole point of him running around afterwards is that the cats out of the bag and Marco can't unlearn the fact that he loves Star. It wouldn't make sense for him to start dating Kelly. Maybe they'll become closer friends and she'll teach him how to sword fight or something but it won't be romantic. At least I don't think so because Marco is absent from all the next episode summeries and because he'll be hanging out with Heckapoo, not Kelly.

Marco had so much fun with scissors in RWS and went on a 16 year long journey just to hold onto them

>says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

Oh good so I'm not the only one who thought that first part was about wet dreams

>and she'll teach him how to sword fight
Get hype for Warrior Marco

I didnt realize star was a 2 bit whore jumping from one cuck fuck to another and marco was an undercover cuck this entire time.
Only now do i realize the purity that was jackies' love and how undeserving they all were. God forgive me, I knew not the truth.

Marco now knows he has feelings for Star. How you can still lie to yourself about what the obvious end game is, I don't know.

>Anyone who can't see that the show will end with Star and Marco getting together is delusional.
I'm not saying otherwise? I'm just saying the drama is going to stick around for a while

>Maybe they'll become closer friends...or something but it won't be romantic.
That's what I said about Tom tho.

I think the real question here that everyone is not asking is what is the deal with Marco's birthday being on the day of the soulrise?

I don't understand the obsession people have with shipping, I'm just calling it as I see it. I would like for Star and Marco's relationships to get more development and capitalize on their potential, but the show sidelines them to instead explore how Star and Marco feel about each other. If their relationship doesn't go somewhere, even if it's them not ending up together but coming to some kind of understanding with each other, then all that time would have been wasted and the show would be objectively garbage. Can you honestly tell me that the show utilized Marco and Jackie's relationship in a particularly meaningful way? Or that it's utilizing Tom and Star's in any way that doesn't directly relate to Marco's feelings towards Star?

No no, you see its different this time.
No. Really. Seriously this time

Marco is going to go full Kenshiro. He's going to get cucked so hard he attains Musou Tensei.

>That's what I said about Tom tho.
That's different because Star and Tom had two romantic episodes before they got back together and they were already a couple before. Marco has no reason to be with Kelly except on an extreme rebound and even then, it won't last.

To make it seem more significant even though really, his birthday doesn't play much of a roll in it. (Yet at least?)

More Dies Irae bullshittery

>I'm not saying otherwise
I never said you were, I was just speaking kind of generally in response to your statement about how the drama is going to stick around, but that it ultimately exists to delay the inevitable.

Is this a game to you Nefcy? It must be because i've got KELLYCO VISION
But seriously those were some damn fine episodes. Eclipsa, Ludo, Marco's crisis on the beach, that ending with Kelly. It was all just great. I love how Nefcy and her writing crew are jerking the shippers around. I normally hate when shows get clouded with romantic bullshit that slows stuff down but I love how it's being handled here. It's REALLY entertaining.

>Watching a girl you like kissing another guy
>She actually doesn't know you like her
>Except she never actually ever liked you like Star liked Marco

I'm actually in alot of pain right now. I really hate Nefcy right now.

You should be ashamed of yourself for that pun.
I laughed.

Maybe the writers are trying to imply that since he's a year older, he can change himself for the better. no more cucking, no more doing what star wants, fuck whatever bitches he wants. we seen Marco fall down this far, now it is only time for him to rise = soulrise

>that spoiler
>that image

Yeah, that's why she completely forgot about him and his birthday and star was cool with Tom basically tearing the hoodie apart to adjust to his personality

> /Thread/

>She actually doesn't know you like her
What's wrong with that?
I never understood this

>Is this a game to you Nefcy? It must be because i've got KELLYCO VISION
I hate you. You and I are now enemies.

I'm saying it reminds me of my fucking life man. Standing there watching that shit like Marco.

Stars outfit was cute

>didn't do anything for Marco's birthday before 12:01 that day, therefore she completely forgot about it

This meme has been around for like an hour and its already old

Obviously, Marco has some kind of destiny.

How can earthboys even compete

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE SHOW

>that ending to the dreams episode
That was pretty ominous.

I mean, DUH, it is Disney

but it is the journey that matters

PRAISE BE TO DARON

>Implying the next episode will take place within 24 hours of it being his birthday.

ALL I FEEL IS FUCKING PAIN
JESUS CHRIST WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO RELENTLESSLY PUSH THIS SHOW OH GOD IT HURTS

Collage user here
I didn't add as many pictures this time so I could get more posts. I hate the 4mb limit on here Hope you all made it

Condolences to all relevant shippers
TomStar shippers won today. Hope you guys can enjoy because Starco is still the true end game to me. Cheers mates

The SoulRise happens either at midnight or always late at night. Season 1 Star would have acknowledged Marco's birthday at some point.

Great Daron have mercy on us

Someone needs to make a webm of Ludo waving at Marco and him waving back, it was the only part of the season that I've laughed at so far since I've been feeling bad for Marco at every step.

10/10 can't wait for tomorrow's train ride

>You can be downing soda and crushin pizza

just because we don't see it happen doesn't mean Star will do nothing for him

the Soulrise seemed to be at midnight, Marco's birthday had just started

>Marco should be crushing that pussy
Did he know?

Drowning and crushing pussy, my man. Tad knows where it's at despite being a vegan.

This is Daron Nefcy. She feeds on your pain. Say something nice about her.

We didn't deserve you

Part of it is the faction of people who want to see STARKEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT I think

>Co-directed by Hiro Kojima