Any recommendations for fantasy comics that aren't based on literal superhero's like Thor or Wonder Woman?

Any recommendations for fantasy comics that aren't based on literal superhero's like Thor or Wonder Woman?

My fave list is The Warlord. The Adventurers. Claw the Unconquered. Thieves and Kings. Maybe Elflord if you've got the time.

Red Sonja.

Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried Siegfried

Savage sword of Conan, Kurt busiekā€™a conan, elric the ruby throne, elf quest, demon knights

Delicious in Dungeon, or Dungeon Meshi if your a weeb.

Dofus/Wakfu comics

Eric

Has the official release been scanned past volume 2?

use a better picture

Volume 3 comes out tomorrow

Conan (Marvel, at least when Roy Thomas was editor)
Conan (Dark Horse, at least when Kurt Busiek or Timothy Truman were writing it)
Kull (Marvel)
Solomon Kane (Marvel)
Solomon Kane (Dark Horse)
Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword

does Hellboy count?

Vinland Saga

Alex Alice?

thanks, time for feels.
I wish I knew the author social media, would love to thnk her for the great work.

do you like Jungle books OP?

Valhalla

Praedor if you can read the language or find translations.

Dreadstar.

Quit reading US comics?

>Fafhrd

I finally know where the reference for the password of the thievesguild of Baldurs Gate goes to.

She drew a picture of Senshi for /tg/ once.

Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser were big-time barbarian heroes back in the 70s. They lasted long enough that the opening bit of Colour of Magic features a couple of parodies of them.

Where did you find that, and where does one find that now?

Fuck off.

I doubt he wants shitty hipster "fantasy"

What do you suggest?

The discount bin and the discount bin.

You can even apparently read them all for free on Tumblr now. So even if you don't like it, you spent nothing but your time.

This man drew this damn aardvark for more years than most of us have had life - it will certainly keep you busy for a while if nothing else.

No one here reads anything but burger.