Pic related is now the new leader/ruler of the Candy Kingdom of Ooo from AT...

Pic related is now the new leader/ruler of the Candy Kingdom of Ooo from AT. What does this mean for the Candy People and for Finn and Jake???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6-JddDUnyY
vocaroo.com/i/s04nTudyDfCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ice king wouldn't be able to kidnap her as easily as he does PB. She'd probably be a more crazy/crueler ruler too.

I've been playing Cuphead, haven't beaten it yet. Is there actually any lore for the bosses besides, "you need to collect their souls" and whatever you can see on screen at the time?

no. They're just random cartoon characters. It's like asking for DEEPEST LORE for Foghorn Leghorn

Cuphead is thankfully free of any semblance of "muh lore". It is meant to be taken at face value.

No, it's not a DEEPEST LORE game. It's very straightforward.

Yeah, no feepest lore. Lesson is just never ever make a deal with Satan/Lucifer/"The Devil."

>96758149
>Gaunter O' Dimm picture

Gaunter makes a wish/offer to Sup Forums characters who're "Sup Forums's favorites." Wat do? After all, he never cheats.

>It's like asking for DEEPEST LORE for Foghorn Leghorn

I mean you could look at the background history of the person he's based on I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=N6-JddDUnyY

I'd wager that most of the bosses aren't as sinister as the fights would have you believe. After all, it is their souls on the line, you can be damn sure that they're going to fight tooth and nail to keep it.

With her in particular, she can be seen in the final crowd picture looking a lot kinder than in her fight.

I bet she fucks way better than bubble gum.

I bet she's a real sweetheart.

Cuphead "fans" need to fuck off. Elitist scum like you ruined Dark Souls, and now you're doing it to this game.

Seeing how her subjects defended her, she'll most likely be the same except she'll actually give Finn the suck

I mean, she can take her head off and all.

Do you think she’s actually get with Finn? I’d like to wager yes.

You'll see things differently when you git gud.

Are we talking about post-Season 3 PB?
Nothing changes.

in which way did they ruined it?

But can she inflate her breasts?

Why didn't they draw a line between her lips? It makes her look like she has this weird open mouth, but when she actually opens her mouth, you can see the pink part is clearly just her lipstick.

That's Hilda's specialty.

Bonnie was already an evil dictator back in her "younger" days OP.

if she takes a deep breath and blows on her thumb her tits will bubble outwards
does that count

I read she's supposed to be a bottle of soda so probably not.

No. The appeal comes from the fact that their design and animation is so good that they feel like real characters

Why post a humble glass merchant when your talking about lucifer?

Explain why you haven't completely beaten the game yet.

Same as always. A hard game comes out, and the shitheads come out of the woodworks to claim their mastery of it, lording their alleged superiority at a video game over everyone's head. And it's just plain obnoxious. Nobody gives a flying fuck how good you are at a video game, so please shut the fuck up about it.

Part of the enjoyment of media is the social aspect. Since humans are creatures that usually benefit from at least some form of interaction, it is important to be able to have a nice discussion, a healthy debate. Unfortunately, it's nigh impossible to actually have a real conversation about deliberately challenging games because the e-peen swinging elitists always show up and spam declarations of "git gud", as if that is the only thing about the game that matters.

It's fucking sad. Gamers are fucking sad. Especially since it's your fault lootboxes spread like cancer.

> t. Shitter who hasn't beaten the game yet.

>TL:DR I am butthurt that people take pride in being good at something because I suck at it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It couldn't possibly be that a bunch of retards constantly yelling "git gud" are the most annoying motherfuckers ever, you just need to git gud, bro.

Seriously, you need to git gud at jumping off a fucking cliff.

What's her tax policy?

You still haven't proved you aren't bad at this game.

>12 hours in-game
>still haven't beaten it yet
I'm "stuck" in the robot, fuck this boss

Git gud, has never been anything more than an inside joke, if that seriously offends you, you might just be a giant faggot.

vocaroo.com/i/s04nTudyDfCc
A fitting music for her crazy reign

This right here is why gamergate happened

Git gud faget

Hi dean takahashi
Butthurt that you cannot finish the tutorial?

I haven't played the game, or Dark Souls, and I never will, because putting up with people like you isn't worth it. I'm sure they're great games, but they're not worth it. Just like how I'll never read Watchmen, cause it's not worth talking to all the pretentious retards who masturbate to it.

>nobody takes git gud seriously
... Are you new to the Internet? Cause otherwise you couldn't possibly be that naive.

>I haven't played the game,

AHAHAHA I KNEW YOU ARE A SHITTER. Holy crap you go white knighting over how you are better than everyone and you can't even be bothered to play the game.

Everyone gets good head

If you haven't played the game maybe you should stop talking about it. Fucking game journalists should go play the game or don't if they suck so much. If you don't play this game then why talk about it. If you hate the git gud mentality maybe just play the game shitbag and stop being a faggot like dean takahashi who talks about games that they haven't even played but yet have the audacity to talk like the game sucks and shit, and blaming the git gud mentality on gamers.

>I haven't played the game or Dark Souls
Then maybe you should shut the fuck up and let the people who are better at the game talk about it.

Never in all my travels have I ever seen such a faggot. Someone screencap him so his shame may be known

>I haven't played the game or Dark Souls
Stop talking about the git gud mentality and play the fucking game you moaning bitching faggot

>Are you new to the internet?
You sir are a newfag please play the game and then we can discuss about it.

This man is a master baiter

Yeah, and people like you are the reason I haven't played it. See, I like to think video games have value outside of how hard they are. Getting invested in a game known for its difficulty is pointless because that is all fans of said game ever talk about. And again, because difficulty is literally all that matters to you, you're going to instinctively try to spin this as me being mad at my lack of skills. Hell, I freely admit I ain't good at video games. Not that it matters, cause you've already stopped reading this comment and started typing your response, cause difficulty is the only measure of worth a video game can achieve in your eyes.

I really really hope that is the case

Good bait takahashi now you got something to write about
"Gamer's Entitlement about Difficulty Makes Me so Sad!"
Boo fucking hoo next you are gonna talk how games are sexist and misogynistic right?

>being mad about my lack of video gaming skills
Dude you aren't even playing the fucking game since when you are entitled to call yourself a gamer when you don't even play the fucking game?

Fuck your bait takahashi go cry about video game elitism somewhere else

That's not the point I am making at all. I would have much more respect for you if you picked up the game and experienced it for yourself but you instead get angry at people you have no business being involved with.

Oh look at this, a fan of a hard video game being an obnoxious piece of shit who desperately tries to deny their status as walking piles of trash. Never seen that before. Even using a straw man, that's classy.

Again, I can't imagine why games like Dark Souks and Cuphead don't appeal to me. It's not like I'd have to interact with their notoriously shitty fan bases or anything if I dared have the notion of discussion. Heaven fucking forbid.

Seriously, get into any hot wing eating contests lately?

she's not even a princess

I'd like to wager there will be at least 1 episode per season that she almost execute Finn.

>Thing is well-known good but i will never try it because people talk about that thing.
I think your life is hard

>Again, I can't imagine why games like Dark Souks and Cuphead don't appeal to me. It's not like I'd have to interact with their notoriously shitty fan bases or anything if I dared have the notion of discussion. Heaven fucking forbid.
You actually don't have to interact with said people if you hate them so much. Just don't discus the game with them, and enjoy the game on your own. If you're unable to enjoy a game without being able to also talk about it, then maybe you're more interested in social discussion than gaming, and should focus on that instead.

They are trying to convince you to get better by ribbing you. They want you to improve. Its natural to be proud of doing something that is difficult, yet enjoyable.

You should be wanting to improve your skills. It's part of the joy of the game, facing a challenge, and eventually beating it, whether through planning or improved dexterity. It is dinconcerting that, as a gamer, you do not express a desire to improve yourself, and would rather lash out at the people who share the same interests as you because they have reached a skill level you haven't.

Part of the enjoyment of media is the social aspect, and congratulating each other on skill and comparing progress and sharing tips is a significant part of hobby-based interaction. Its extremely possible to actually have areal conversation about deliberately challenging games if you bring anything more than aimless, unspecific whining about difficulty. If that's all you bring to the table, they can't tell you anything but to get better.

I want both, a good game and discussion. But look at me being greedy.

I swear, between this and lootboxes, video games just aren't fucking worth it anymore.

>You actually don't have to interact with said people if you hate them so much

Some people actually do, user. People can't do anything unless its for some sort of social validation. Some people only do things so they can talk about it.

Have you tried to analyse and detect faults in your play style, and taken steps towards fixing or avoiding them?

When people tell you to git gud, what did you say to them first? Do you afterwards attempt to git gud Do you explain what you're having difficulty with?

Please respond.
It will help us to not get angry at you if we can understand how you think. I know that your arguments make sense to you, but many people in this thread truly can't see your perspective. Their idea of what they want in a video game seems utterly alien compared to yours. I really want to know. What kind of discussion would you want, if not about difficulty?

Git Gud

Oh for the love of-I DO NOT CARE IF I'M GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES. Being good at video games is not important. At all. That's another thing about you elitist tards that pisses me off. You're always going on about "a sense of accomplishment" in beating a challenge. Dude, it's a fucking video game. You want a sense of accomplishment? Go do something that's actually productive, like cleaning out your garage, or convincing your boss to give you some paid overtime so you have some extra cash. Video games are a form of entertainment, meant to be, y'know, fun. Sure, it's fun to beat a challenge, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking anything has been accomplished by doing so. Seriously, you people treat this shit like it's important and and meaningful, and that's fucking sad.

Do you only think things are worth accomplishing if its productive? It is still worth accomplishing bec

Most games are not productive. When my intramural rugby team wins a match, I feel accomplished even if it doesn't mean anything.

It's fine if you don't care if you're good at video games, but the fact that people telling other people to git gud makes you made implies that you care quite a bit, enough to form a strong opinion about it. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be annoyed.

*it is still worth accomplishing because we found it enjoyable enough to pay attention to.

>Do you only think things are worth accomplishing if its productive?
Yes! That is kind of how that works.

>It is still worth accomplishing because we found it enjoyable enough to pay attention to.
There's nothing enjoyable about accomplishment. You accomplish something because it has to be done. If I was legitmately accomplishing anything in a video game, I wouldn't be having fun. Because then it would be work.

Also, I'm mad because the git gud mentality is annoying as fuck, and I'm fuckin' tired of seeing it. It certainly doesn't help that those same twats tend to be vocally against video games becoming more mainstream, while also being happy to suck on publisher cock no matter what horrid fleecing scheme they come up with. I didn't think it was possible to be both a hipster and a corporate shill at the same time, but then I discovered the git gud crowd.

Have you ever met anyone that enjoyed a creative hobby or extracurricular activity?

I think I understand now. The reason others get annoyed by the way people like you complain stem from fundamental differences on the meaning of accomplishment. You seem to dislike the idea of work to accomplish and see it as a burden. I've enjoyed every job I've had and enjoyed going to college to get a degree in a field I preferred, and enjoy my work now. I enjoy difficult games because I enjoy analyzing patterns and finding solutions for them. I am sure that other players say the same. Of course you would be annoyed at people telling you to do a difficult thing if you don't like the difficult thing you're being told to do!

Plenty. None of them acted as though said hobby was incredibly important or meaningful. They treat it like it's an enjoyable thing they do in their spare time. Almost like they weren't pretentious morons who equate skill at a hobby with their own worth as a life form. Fancy that.

Other than everyone in cuphead having a massive gambling problem, not really.

Have you ever met one of their friends in that hobby that complained that the hobby was too hard but kept still doing it and didn't really improve at all and then got mad when that first person tried to encourage them to improve?

sally stageplay's husband plays her character's husband

Was it important to them? Did they slowly improve within their hobby over time?

Well, yes, that's going to happen, muscle memory and all. But I really doubt they gave much of a shit.

Do you improve over time, muscle memory and all?

They never were.

you better believe it brother.

Why is this so good?

If she ever did it would only be so that Finn is more loyal to her. Instead of the PB tactic where she exists as a carrot on a stick Bon would shove the carrot in his mouth to make him happy and content with his lot.

Sounds lewd.

I think they are just random.

However, all of them are good at something, so you might wonder if that's what they lost their souls for. Powers of some kind. e.g. Cala Maria grew giant (to become noticed), the frog duo became successful boxers. Bonbon became lord of candy kingdom. All speculation though.

I like to think her "true" form is the gorgon, and that she sold her soul to be pretty.

>everyone itt

She launches a trench war against the fire kingdom to satisfy her vanity. Thousands of Candy People perish in the mud and blood, Finn is flame-throwered down leading a charge of no-candy-land. Jake becomes a cold bastard who becomes isolated from his family after the horrors of the conflict.

wow such grimdark

A running joke of her constantly wanting to execute Finn for whatever reason starts,when she is introduced a lot of "GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY"shenanigans happen,also she never becomes a love interest

I'd imagine that Bon Bon would be crazy in a more comic way, rather than being a legitimately evil autocrat like Bubblegum

Metric shit ton of references, but virtually no lore.

I've seen worse, but this guy seems like a solid 8.0 out of 10.

Well, it seems you're one of the people that want an experience as opposed to a challenge. You seem to see gameplay itself as an obstacle that keeps you from experiencing the art when in reality the challenge is fundamentally linked to it. Not many games do it these days but there's a thing called gameplay and story integration, wherein a developer puts you through an experience, through the gameplay visuals etc, that is mirrored by the in game character. It allows an level of immersion that is simply not possible through other mediums.

What I'm trying to say is, that the challenge is an intended part of the art, and if you cannot get passed it then I'm sorry, you won't be able to have the full experience of a lot of games.

>this game sucks it's way too hard waaaah
>have you tried being less of a faggot?
>TOXIC COMMUNITY! GAME IS RUINED! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Are we having a Von Bon Bon thread or not?

I guess people would rather let themselves get baited

Well screw that, I want my candy bitch

Why there is not that much cuphead threads on co

Can't believe no one posted this gem from the drawthread

posting the best girl all of you have shit taste.. i like them both to be honest

Non-tumblr art styles scare them.